Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast
Like Tree680Likes

Thread: Hell freezes over. Oh, and George Clooney is engaged.

That explanation completely works for me.
    czb likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Perhaps he is just excited that Ben is now available? LOL

George Clooney Divorce: Report Claims George Feels 'Ruined' By Amal, Wants To Split Before Anniversary

According to a new report from the National Enquirer, the Monuments Men actor is already fed up with his wife, Amal Alamuddin, and is ready to split from her. Unnamed sources claim that George feels as though Amal "ruined his image," and that he's thinking about breaking things off with her, just two months ahead of their 1-year wedding anniversary.

"George has had enough. The Amal experiment has backfired badly, and he’s looking for a way out," shared a source. Evidently George only wanted to marry Amal because he wanted to have her political expertise on his side, but that has basically backfired in his face according to the source.

“George thought that Amal would help him fulfill his dream of running for office and, maybe one day, becoming president. It’s a nightmare for George. Suddenly, he isn’t getting calls from D.C. movers and shakers, and he believes Amal’s to blame. Instead of being like Bill and Hillary Clinton, they’ve become a trashy celebrity couple like Kim and Kanye," the source added.

George Clooney divorce rumors have been around for months, and while the National Enquirer sources claim that things are really going bad for Clooney, it seems like the story may be fabricated. According to Gossip Cop, Clooney doesn't have any intentions of running for office, so these supposed "calls" that aren't coming in actually aren't supposed to be.

The rumor-debunking site claims that this story is just something made up, perhaps to try to bring additional attention and criticism to Clooney's relationship. The site calls the source "phony" and "ill-informed."

What's really going on in George's life is completely different. George has been busy working on his latest film, Money Monster while Amal has been working on a case in Europe. The couple is currently renovating their home in the U.K., and will hopefully be moving in there soon.

No word yet on what they plan on doing to celebrate their wedding anniversary (Sept. 27), but they may return to Italy, which is where they tied the knot last year.

Clooney, of course, has a house on Lake Como. It's very possible that he and Amal will escape there for a few days in September.

George Clooney Divorce: Report Claims George Feels 'Ruined' By Amal, Wants To Split Before Anniversary - Starpulse.com
    arie_skop likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well, this story might be total bs but I can imagine him being annoyed by her because she turned into that attention whorish, skinny person.

Elite Member

It's the National Inquirer so naturally we have to take this story with a boulder of salt, but that being said George's body language around Amal has been extremely closed off and awkward lately, there could be some truth to it.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

So this is when the Amal is pregnant/they are adopting rumours start? I thought they were selling the house on Lake Como because they have no privacy.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Unnamed sources claim that George feels as though Amal "ruined his image,"
    Ruined his image as a closeted gay man with skanky waitresses as beards? Well, yes! She ruined that image and made lots of people believe he's straight.
    Belt Up, redcat, Brah and 1 others like this.

Something has happened since he got married. His looks are gone. Gone gone gone.
    Alysheba likes this.

I never thought he was hot. Not even a smidge.
    Alysheba and dowcat like this.

Elite Member

Ah, he just got older like everyone else. Now, if he could just stop with the head tilt, so I could actually stand watching a whole film with him. You're not a puppy dog, George. It's not cute on a 50+ yo man.

I totally (choose to) believe this. He does look like hell, especially compared to right before he married this witch. I think he had high hopes of a political life and she's thrown that shit to the wind. Divorce her, George, and come home to ME!
    Cartermrc and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Something has happened since he got married. His looks are gone. Gone gone gone.
    I agree. He's still a good-looking man by normal standards, but he seems to have had the life sucked out of him. (Not intended as a naughty reference)

“George thought that Amal would help him fulfill his dream of running for office and, maybe one day, becoming president. It’s a nightmare for George. Suddenly, he isn’t getting calls from D.C. movers and shakers, and he believes Amal’s to blame. Instead of being like Bill and Hillary Clinton, they’ve become a trashy celebrity couple like Kim and Kanye," the source added..
    Bachelor playboy actor marries a beautiful, intelligent, sexy woman who also has an incredible career and SHE is the one tl blame for making them a trashy celebrity couple? Um, ok.....

I'm on my phone, so I can only post the links, but seems like everything is okay between them:

George Clooney and Amal welcome Julia Roberts for fireworks in Italy George Clooney and Amal Clooney welcome Julia Roberts for fireworks at Italy's Lake Como | Daily Mail Online

Julia Roberts enjoys family day as George Clooney takes Amal out George Clooney takes Amal Clooney for night out as Julia Roberts enjoys family time | Daily Mail Online

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post

He's being outshined by his new bride. She looks vibrant and lovely while he looks older and gray by comparison.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Bachelor playboy actor marries a beautiful, intelligent, sexy woman who also has an incredible career and SHE is the one tl blame for making them a trashy celebrity couple? Um, ok.....
    I was gonna say... Was he ever a real contender to run for any sort of office?
    arie_skop likes this.

Thread Information