Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree680Likes

Thread: Hell freezes over. Oh, and George Clooney is engaged.

^ Agreed, they both seem too into themselves to give much of a fuck about anyone else.
    Bellatheball and arie_skop like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I think it's disgusting that anyone that's got any plans has to change or cancel them to accommodate some egotistical, self-centered actor and his entitled new wife. Fuck that shit. Tell the actor that HIS plans can't be accommodated. What happened to first-come, first-serve? Ridiculous.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

They look pretty miserable for newlyweds.
    llamamama and BelledeJour like this.

Elite Member

Waitaminute. They had another three day wedding extravaganza in England on top of the one in Italy. Who did they invite to round two? I'm gonna guess her family and friends, since they didn't bother inviting paps this time.
    My tin foil hat tells me, some gossip rag has pics of Georgie and his Cuban rent boys, and that the papped out wedding was payment to supress those pics.
    rollo likes this.

I can't wait for the first misprint where she's referred to as "Anal Clooney". M is just so close to N on the key board that it's bound to happen. Depending on the sentence that occurs in it could be a humdinger of a typo too. Georgie should'a known better!
    Last edited by AgentOrange; October 29th, 2014 at 06:40 AM.

If I snagged that lifestyle, I mean Clooney, I'd celebrate on every continent, bitches.
    idunno, deenz and Sunrider like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I think it's disgusting that anyone that's got any plans has to change or cancel them to accommodate some egotistical, self-centered actor and his entitled new wife. Fuck that shit. Tell the actor that HIS plans can't be accommodated. What happened to first-come, first-serve? Ridiculous.

The Cipriani in Venice did that. Apparently Clooney wanted to marry there but there was already a wedding scheduled, so George had to go to the Amman instead.
    Still the wedding party at the Cipriani wasn't too happy by the circus going on and their invites being hindered by the paps. Here an article in Italian, in red: Despite persistent pressure from the famous couple, Marchiaro did not change his plans.

Matrimonio George Clooney, cambio di programma: “rubata” una delle location

Postato il 25 settembre 2014 da Chiara Mazzetti

George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin sono stati “sfrattati” dal Cipriani da una coppia italiana: il sì glamour della coppia hollywoodiana perciò avrà luogo al palazzo Papadopoli sul Canal Grande e non alla Giudecca come previsto

Ieri vi avevamo svelato alcuni dettagli riguardo le lussuose location scelte da George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin per il matrimonio più atteso dell’anno, oggi invece sembra proprio che i piani della coppia hollywoodiana abbiano subito una brusca modifica. George ed Amal sabato 27 settembre avrebbero dovuto celebrare la loro festa di nozze al Cipriani alla Giudecca, peccato però che siano stati “sfrattati” da Mauro Marchiaro e Barbara Ciocca, una coppia italiana che aveva prenotato l’hotel veneziano molto prima del divo americano.

Nonostante le insistenti pressioni esercitate dalla famosa coppia, il manager goriziano non ha modificato i suoi piani, costringendo Clooney e la sua fidanzata avvocato a “ripiegare” su palazzo Papadopoli dove, dal 2013, ha sede il lussuoso Resort a 7 stelle della catena Aman. Per la città di Venezia sarà un fine settimana molto movimentato poiché, in aggiunta ai 150 ospiti dell’attore-regista americano, si presenteranno quelli di Marchiaro, Managing director della multinazionale Accenture e responsabile dei settori Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chimica, Metalli, Cemento per Italia, Est-Centro Europa, Russia, Turchia e Medio Oriente. Tra gli ospiti della coppia italiana infatti figureranno esponenti della finanza globale, incluso un emiro arabo.
    Last edited by kasippu; October 29th, 2014 at 06:59 AM.
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I agree. At one point it would have been, "Look at me! I'm the one who snagged George Clooney!" But he's way past his prime, so it seems to be tainted by a bit of embarassment, and revulsion. I just don't think she's into him physically, I don't see any chemistry between them at all. Just projecting of course.
    Exactly - looks wise I think George has past his prime. And, usually his relationships last 1-2 yrs so I am surprised he married her unless it's for political reasons.

I also dont see any chemistry between them.
    llamamama and Callalily like this.

Took the liberty of running that article through Google translation:

Marriage George Clooney, change of plans, "stolen" one of the locations

Posted September 25, 2014 by Clare Mazzetti

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin have been "evicted" from the Cipriani by an Italian couple: the glamorous Hollywood couple so therefore Papadopoli will take place at the palace on the Grand Canal and the Giudecca as expected

Yesterday we revealed some details about the luxurious locations chosen by George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin for the most anticipated wedding of the year, but today it seems that the plans of the Hollywood couple have suffered a severe change. George and Amal Saturday, September 27 would have to celebrate their wedding party at Cipriani on the Giudecca, but sin that they have been "evicted" by Mauro Marchiaro and Barbara Ciocca, an Italian couple who had booked the Venetian hotel long before the American star.

Despite persistent pressure from the famous couple, the manager of Gorizia did not change his plans, forcing Clooney and his girlfriend lawyer to "fall back" on the building where Papadopoli, in 2013, houses the luxurious 7-star Resort chain Aman. For the city of Venice will be a very busy weekend because, in addition to the 150 guest actor-American filmmaker, will present those Marchiaro, managing director of Accenture and multinational responsible for the Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals, Metals, cement Italy, East-Central Europe, Russia, Turkey and the Middle East. Among the guests of the Italian couple in fact will figure exponents of global finance, including an Arab emir.
    kasippu, Sunrider and sparkles like this.

It's like George or Kanye just get out of bed one day and pronounce that next month they will marry the woman of their agent's, er their dreams and the world will accommodate them and there will be no more bad news stories!
    idunno, Callalily, kasippu and 3 others like this.

I find him so smug now. I don't know why I didn't before but now whenever I see his face I just wanna punch it.

This post has not been proofread

"Finally" we are getting more pics:

My God, she looks like she's made of rubber bands and veneers.
    Belt Up, Mrs P and missbazilb like this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

She is painfully thin.
    Kittylady likes this.

I actually hate that one where he's picking her twiggy leg up with all the guys behind her. Re-damn-diculous.

Thread Information