Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree680Likes

Thread: Hell freezes over. Oh, and George Clooney is engaged.

I kept my name because I was too lazy to change it.

(But I think my lack of motivation really had to do with me not wanting to give up the name I'd used my whole life. It felt like a loss).
    sputnik, *Kat*, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

Guys,i saw her and i got nice pap shots too.My friend tipped me i got a good place to wait and ta da!Anal in all her glory.She had a cream two piece on,knee lenth skirt.nude tights and beautiful black pumps.She has a permanent smile glued on(i think she sleeps smiling)her hair nothing like the shiny mane you expect,and lord she is skinny.Tall and stately but too skinny.Her calves are the size of my lower arm and i am not a big one.Well,that is the prize you got to pay if you want to wear all these clothes.She has good skin and smile,her hands are claw like,she had a greyish beautiful nail polish on and she oozes self confidence.She has the airs of all movie stars compined and really loves the attention.There were many ways to enter the new Museum un noticed,she chose the fancier.Greeks didnt give a damn,i was almost the only one,but there was that american woman screaming omg i cant believe i saw her..lolAlso Anal,s heel got caught in the carpet she almost fell but the bodyguards caught her.All and all,she is not a pretty or beautiful woman.She is very very attractive,carries herself nicely and she must have a vey strong personality and charm.My work is done!

Marriage itself dates back to when women were property, which is why people who don't shack up are just slaves to a patriarchal system. Cast off your shackles people!!!!

Pics or it didn't happen!
    Good work effie!
    effie2 likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    The patriarchal name thing always interested me, in light of the fact that before the advent of blood or DNA testing you could only be 100% sure of the matriarchal bloodlines
    Off on a tangent, but this reminded me of the Who shot Mr Burns? Episode of the Simpsons.

Lisa: They have Simpson DNA. It could have come from any of us. Except you, you're a Bouvier
    Marge: No, no! When I took your father's name, I took everything that came with it...including DNA.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

i ll post some on fb,i couldnt do a lot,hordes of burly paps pushing and running and shouting and i am small and old..But my curiosity is satisfied..
    Oh,latest Greek law forbids name change after marriage,women can only use their hubby,s name on social events if so inclined.Couple agrees on the kiddies name,it can be father,s or mother,s or both and the same for all kids.I just found out and i really like it.
    sputnik and BelledeJour like this.

Good work Effie!

I took my hubby's name. I hated Mine. I don't think he really cared either way if I changed it or not.

I hate people who hyphenate their kids names. Know how hard it is to cheer for a kid In little league with 2 last names? Sounds like mush mouth. The people I know who hyphenate their kids names aren't married, but had kids together and co habitate at some point.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

My hematologist took his wife's last name.

What happens when all the hyphenates grow up and marry each other? Are we going to end with people named 'Smth-Jones-Taylor-Goldfarb-DiFrancesca-Koslowski-Antonopoulos-Zimmermann'?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I think just trying to remember names like that could help prevent Alzheimer's. Let's totally do this!

I think the way Spain has it set up is interesting. If I remember correctly, everyone has 2 surnames. Your first name + your father's first last name + your mother's first last name. I believe you can add your husband's last name after the first 2 by adding "de", but not sure.
    effie2 likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Marriage itself dates back to when women were property, which is why people who don't shack up are just slaves to a patriarchal system. Cast off your shackles people!!!!
    heh, good point.

Yes,Spanish do that..i love it.My cousin had both last names..so cool!
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I think the way Spain has it set up is interesting. If I remember correctly, everyone has 2 surnames. Your first name + your father's first last name + your mother's first last name. I believe you can add your husband's last name after the first 2 by adding "de", but not sure.
    Yes, once you are married you add 'de' + husband surname. But 'de' means you are his.

^^Oh, I thought "de" wasn't a possessive in this case, I thought it was more like "from the house of". I guess that's why I got a C in Spanish.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Thread Information