Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree680Likes

Thread: Hell freezes over. Oh, and George Clooney is engaged.

He looks like her daddy.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

George Clooney & Wife Amal Alamuddin End Wedding Weekend with Civil Ceremony | Amal Alamuddin, George Clooney : Just Jared

Mon, 29 September 2014 at 8:46 am
    George Clooney & Wife Amal Alamuddin End Wedding Weekend with Civil Ceremony

George Clooney and his new wife Amal Alamuddin look absolutely picture perfect while boarding a water taxi on Monday afternoon (September 29) in Venice, Italy.
    The newly married couple was reportedly taking part in a civil ceremony that day while wrapping up their wedding weekend and making their vows official under Italian law.
    George and Amal completed the ceremony at Ca’Farsetti, which houses Venice’s Town Hall. It was conducted by former Rome mayor, Walter Veltroni, who officiated their wedding ceremony over the weekend and is a good friend of the couple. George‘s longtime Venetian boat driver Alessandro Greco served as the witness, according to People.
    FYI: Amal is wearing a Stella McCartney suit and clutch.

George Clooney & Wife Amal Alamuddin End Wedding Weekend with Civil Ceremony | Amal Alamuddin, George Clooney : Just Jared

Elite Member

This wedding coverage was so over the top...like Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes or Kardashian over the top. Yuck.

I think that's the reason that it's giving me the icky vibe. You nailed it. It's like the "We're so in love!" TomKat tour, except with a better PR person.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I love that I am not the only one who thinks that .This is starting to reek on couch jumping insanity .
    That is why I love being on here , we see a "happy couples super happy marriage" and we are all suspicious and think there is a ulterior motive
    OrangeSlice and Beeyotch like this.

czb

^^^ not sure how this is like tomkat.

yes, it has been public and there have been tons of photo ops. but i haven't seen any big proclamations of love or 'look at this amazing woman' or now she'll be known as 'amal clooney' statements.

Silver Member

I don't know either! My head says he married her for business reasons and my heart says they're both happy as a clam (lol) and like each other. I guess the truth is somewhere between. I do like the fact she's intelligent & accomplished in her own right. I will be surprised if he has a kid somewhere down the line considering he isn't into having kids. That pant suit with the hat is very elegant & chic. I love her hair though!! It looks amazing.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.

Pantsuit is (unbelievably)Stella MacBitchie!!!!I bet you wedding dress will be Oscar de la Renta.

Lainey says Vogue rejected the wedding photos, so People agreed to buy them instead.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Elite Member

Perhaps Vogue was expecting to be paid to publish those photos. I thought Amal Alamuddin looked gorgeous, especially in the white pantsuit and the black-and-white dress. Note to Kim Kardashian -- THAT'S how you wear black and white and look amazing!

Oh dear. Can Hello and OK be far behind?

Anal Alladin,s parents will host a dinner party at a hotel an hour away from London on Oct.25 for Lebanese and American friends .Invitations are sent.It will be around 200 people.
    Anal will buy at least two new outfits...lol

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Lainey says Vogue rejected the wedding photos, so People agreed to buy them instead.
    So although he invites his good friend Anna W., Vogue does not want the pictures?
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Pantsuit is (unbelievably)Stella MacBitchie!!!!I bet you wedding dress will be Oscar de la Renta.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Oh dear. Can Hello and OK be far behind?
    Effie, you told us so!

Rollo, they are already here. They sold the wedding to HELLO magazine, even Kimye didn't do that.

Amal's Wedding Dress Revealed

• 30 SEPTEMBER 2014
    • Scarlett Kilcooley-O'Halloran

The bride and groom in their Oscar de la Renta and Giorgio Armani wedding outfits

WHEN human rights barrister Amal Alamuddin married her Oscar-winning fiancé George Clooney this weekend, there was one question on all our lips - what will she wear?
    Well, in addition to the bespoke Alexander McQueen, Giambattista Valli, Dolce & Gabbana and Stella McCartney outfits that were clear for all to see - and admire - as Alamuddin was whisked along Venice's Grand Canal in a boat called Amoré, when it came to the moment itself, the bride wore Oscar de la Renta
    The first couple
    rollo likes this.

OK ,i even guessed the wedding dress designer!(not a fan of it ...too busy and virginal)
    Lobelia likes this.

Thread Information