Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Montag manages to stick her butt out on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine

Hit By Ban Bus!

Heidi's just another stupid slut. The other girls just look braindead.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Yet another reason to be glad I am old and don't have to watch shite like that show.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

that's a much better cover, the one they used is kinda trashy &Heidi-ho's boobs are so fake.

I definately do not rate the Sex & The City rip-off pictures of them in the black... and yet somehow you know these stupid bitches think they are like the you know like Sex&TheCity of the like West Coast you know. Whatever bitches!

Heidi is the only tolerable one of the bunch - that says something!

Lauren looks preggers in this one:

Whitney always looks heavily medicated (which is just a politically correct way of saying she looks dum as dogshit), Audrina is a wannabe little whore, Heidi is vacant and Lauren looks like a whining little man.
    vaya con dios

Hit By Ban Bus!

this made me laugh

Over The Hills - Heavy.com

I think LC is the most attractive one on the cover, actually. Audrina has these ogly hound-dog eyes; she's really off-putting to me.

And Heidi just pisses me off.

And Whitney? Don't care.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

How long can this show really last?

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    What the hell has happened to The Rolling Stone. I mean, really, how they have fallen.
    Must I sound like a f**king broken record? What did I say about this culture which encourages women to dress in skimpy clothes as means of "empowerment?" Remember, this mag is the same that did those "racy" shots of britney.

Damn, I'm just waiting for the day Time magazine is going to feature some lady on the cover in lingerie or no clothes. So f**king lame, dressing scantily is the new mutha facking black, next to DUI's, crotch shots, and tell all books.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Whitney always looks heavily medicated (which is just a politically correct way of saying she looks dum as dogshit), Audrina is a wannabe little whore, Heidi is vacant and Lauren looks like a whining little man.
    Heidi has the least believeable boob job ever.

Gold Member

Wow Whitney has legs for days.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    that's a much better cover, the one they used is kinda trashy &Heidi-ho's boobs are so fake.

I AGREE! This would have been a much better cover. And Lauren looks so much better. I think she's the prettiest of the bunch. And she's closer to NORMAL SIZE instead of being the sticks Heidi and Audria are...

^ I too like this picture better and I agree that Lauren in the prettiest. Heidi and Audrina need to get back in the pasture...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Agree with all the people who think Lauren is the prettiest. As well as the most "normal". IMO

WTF is up with Audrina's eyes that are ALWAYS looking up at the ceiling???!? Very odd. For some odd reason, i do find her pretty though. But she seems so damn dumb & just...vacant.

Heidi is just a fake-looking, horse-faced, bitchy, fame-seeking-at-all-cost, horrible-boob-jobbed, ho. Can't stand her.

Whitney is, IMO, very pretty.--But not in these pictures, for some odd reason. I liked her better with lighter hair; in these pix it looks like she's badly in need of dyeing her very-long, grown-out dark roots. Don't like the 2-toned hair. And WOW is she tall!!! I thought I was tall (5'7"); she looks like she might tower over me; i wonder how tall she is.

Anyway, these 3 other chix should bow at Lauren's altar; they'd all be nobodies without having LUCKILY landing gigs on her show.

And lastly, like i said in a previous thread on this, MY OH MY HOW LOW "ROLLING STONE" HAS SUNKEN. This cover of these bimbo chix in their underwear is just a terrible, cheesy new low.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

None of the pictures do much for any of the girls. The whole photo shoot looks very thrown together and unprofessional. The best pictures are the individual shots of Heidi and Lauren.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information