Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heavy make-up fails to conceal the deteriorating state of Amy Winehouse's skin

Daaaaaaaamn.
    Heroin will do that to ya.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Warning: Do NOT Google Image "impetigo"

Anyway, this does not look like impetigo unless she's on the mend.

I think they look like meth sores.

Yea... thanks for the warning - it just made me want to do it more.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    Yea... thanks for the warning - it just made me want to do it more.

Thank God I wasn't the only one

She may or may not have HIV... We'll never know until the B.I. actually names the singer. It looks kind of like a meth thing. I found this website to try and prove or argue a few things... though I really don't want any arguements, here.

Many people do not develop any symptoms when they first become infected with HIV. Some people, however, get a flu-like illness within three to six weeks after exposure to the virus. This illness, called Acute HIV Syndrome, may include fever, headache, tiredness, nausea, diarrhoea and enlarged lymph nodes (organs of the immune system that can be felt in the neck, armpits and groin). These symptoms usually disappear within a week to a month and are often mistaken for another viral infection.

Some people may begin to have symptoms as soon as a few months, while others may be symptom-free for more than 10 years

Just to summarize, following are the main HIV symptoms:
    1. Rapid weight loss
    2. Dry cough
    3. Recurring fever or profuse night sweats.
    4. Profound and unexplained fatigue
    5. Wollen lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck
    6. Diarrhea that lasts for more than a week
    7. White spots or unusual blemishes on the tongue, in the mouth, or in the throat
    8. Pneumonia
    9. Red, brown, pink, or purplish blotches on or under the skin or inside the mouth, nose, or eyelids
    10. Memory loss, depression, and other neurological disorders

Following are the later symptoms of HIV:
    • Lack of energy
    • Weight loss
    • Frequent fevers and sweats
    • A thick, whitish coating of the tongue or mouth (thrush) that is caused by a yeast infection and sometimes accompanied by a sore throat.
    • Severe or recurring vaginal yeast infections
    • Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease or severe and frequent infections like herpes zoster
    • Periods of extreme and unexplained fatigue that may be combined with headaches, lightheadedness, and/or dizziness
    • Rapid loss of more than 10 pounds of weight that is not due to increased physical exercise or dieting
    • Bruising more easily than normal
    • Long-lasting bouts of diarrhoea
    • Swelling or hardening of glands located in the throat, armpit, or groin
    • Periods of continued, deep, dry coughing
    • Increasing shortness of breath
    • The appearance of discoloured or purplish growths on the skin or inside the mouth
    • Unexplained bleeding from growths on the skin, from mucous membranes, or from any opening in the body
    • Recurring or unusual skin rashes
    • Severe numbness or pain in the hands or feet, the loss of muscle control and reflex, paralysis or loss of muscular strength
    • An altered state of consciousness, personality change, or mental deterioration
    • Children may grow slowly or fall sick frequently. HIV positive persons are also found to be more vulnerable to some cancers.
    HIV Symptoms : Symptoms of HIV

The rapid weight loss and botches on the skin are definetly Amy. But drugs can do the exact same thing, without having HIV or AIDS. Unless Amy's been complaining of the above, we'll never know until someone close to her admits it, or the B.I. finally says who it is.

Either way, I still don't think Amy is long for this Earth.

So much for her "comeback" and rehab success

Elite Member

Impetigo doesn't form in neatly-round patches on the skin. And it is usually (or always, i thought at least) develops around the mouth--usually the space between your nose & mouth. (That's where i, my sis & my roommate ALWAYS had it.) I've never seen or heard of it being up on the forehead between the eyes & on the cheek like Amy.
    I had it a couple of years ago - transferred via soap and towel, of all things. First outbreak was just one small scab on my hand, which I got rid of without antibiotics. It took some days, but you can treat it with rubbing alcohol. Then I got it again, a couple of months later, and that second outbreak was on my forehead, and looked rather similar to Amy's, although it was just one and much smaller. Antibiotics got rid of it completely, and very fast, in one or two days.

If she's been on antibiotics for a while, it's either not impetigo, or she's gone untreated for quite a while, without maintaining proper hygiene. It's contagious, so you need to be extremely careful about not touching the scabs, washing your hands all the time and changing towels frequently, or you'll end up spreading it all over the place. I think it might end up looking like that if you pick on the scabs and your face a lot, and I suspect that a weak immune system (whether from drugs and hard living or from some other condition) could aggravate the symptoms quite a bit..

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    RIS, totally agree. (I read your post a few posts up, just now, AFTER i posted mine, you must've posted while i was writing mine.) To call Impetigo a "crusted" rash is a perfect to describe it. I said "scabby" cuz that's the best word i could think of, but "crusty" is better--especially since it's so superficial, like i said. And you're right--i forgot how bad it HURT! It was a horrible stinging, burning hurt. Which makes me remember something else important. When you have Impetigo, the FIRST thing the doctor will tell you, and he/she will stress it over & over cuz it's so important: DO NOT TOUCH THE RASH, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Because that will just spread it. (It spreads like wildfire.) So there are 2 reasons right there why there's no way you'd be putting makeup on Impetigo!

If i had to guess as to what those lesions all over her face are, i'd guess they are from Crystal Meth (or maybe Crack). I saw on a documentary that heavy users of Meth have actual crystals form in their body (that's why they're always scratching at their skin; they can feel the crystals forming inside their body), and then the crystals have to get OUT of the skin/body, so they rise up through the skin, leaving open wounds wherever this occurs. (Gross, huh!) That is my guess as to what is happening to Amy.
    She is totally lying.

Yep, you couldn't touch it, because you would spread it all over. Even when applying calamine lotion, the doctor told us to pour it on a cotton swab, dab the rash, throw away the used swab, get another, and so on, so not to spread it.

Makeup? Yea right. I really don't think this is HIV. I think it's drugs.

She'd make Marylin Manson cringe.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

The first thing I wondered was whether she put a lit cigarette out on her face. She's beyond messed up, I just can't see her rebounding.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

The instant I saw these pics I thought, Geek worms. Looks just like what crack-head or meth-heads do to their faces. Jesus, that's awful...like somebody caught her face on fire and tried to put it out with an ice pick.
    Look, sweetheart, I can drink you under any goddamn table you want, so don't worry about me.-"Martha", Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I guess Michael Jackson isn't the only infamous white woman whose face is falling apart.

Isn't there a law that if you are HIV+ you can't enter the country? She was first denied but later approved. So I don't think she has that, but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Isn't there a law that if you are HIV+ you can't enter the country? She was first denied but later approved. So I don't think she has that, but who knows

Do you have to give medical records to....whoever you get the passport, or whatever? It's a possibility that she and other people don't genuinely know if she has it or not.

If she does have it, though... I bet you Blake gave it to her.

Holy shit, her face!

I don't know what's wrong, but I've never seen impetigo look like that. And you certainly wouldn't cake make-up on it and not expect it to spread like WILDFIRE all over your face.

Regardless, she's circling the drain, folks.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Do you have to give medical records to....whoever you get the passport, or whatever? It's a possibility that she and other people don't genuinely know if she has it or not.

If she does have it, though... I bet you Blake gave it to her.
    I know to enter the US on a permanent legal residency visa, you have to present your vaccination records and current medical checks through the Embassy to show them you are clean of HIV, TB, etc. Not sure about work/tourist visas though.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information