Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heather Mills steamed as Paul McCartney forgets yesterday

Hit By Ban Bus!

"I'm the most hated woman..... " well yes you are.... on both sides of the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    what will it take to shut her up? besides more money?
    A land mine...
    vaya con dios

Elite Member

Maybe someone will kidnap her and no-one will pay the ransom. That would be fun!

Paul has obviously moved on why can't she just hop along.
    ^

Just hearting on 1010AM Toronto (Jim Richards' Show) that Heather wants to contact Nancy Shevell - Paul's current - because she wants to warn her about what an awful person Sir Paul. She also wants to go back to court to get the 'gag order' removed. She just won't quit. Callers are calling her 'nasty' and 'vindictive', and accusing her of trying to spoil McCartney's happiness.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=R20f-TPKjzc[/YOUTUBE]

What a nasty woman, she doesn't seem to have any good feelings inside her

She seems to think she's someone important instead of just the peg legged $50million former whore of Paul McCartney. She seems to forget that Paul is the superstar, he's the one with the talent that earned that money, and he's long been very well liked. Meanwhile she is an evil, gold-digging, delusional, lying twat who no one likes. I wish the media would ignore her. She'll never go away if they keep the camera pointed at her. And WTF? She wants to go back to court to get the gag order revoked. The judge already called her out as a liar, does she really think he'll give her more than he already has? God, I hate this twat! The part that bothers me the most is that she has custody of the child. She not only seems crazy and unstable, but it's guaranteed that she only cared about custody to get her hands on a bigger chunk of money.

Ok...Heather...you got your money...Now...STFU!
    Love ya,
    Dara

She got her $50 mill. Any sane person would go away and keep a low profile for the next 50 years. Not Heather, She has to go back and try to stir up more shit. So if she doesn't like the way the public and press are treating her, who's fault is that? She's definitely got mental problems.

Pity poor Paul having to live with her for 4 years, and maybe not completely done with her yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    She seems to think she's someone important instead of just the peg legged $50million former whore of Paul McCartney. She seems to forget that Paul is the superstar, he's the one with the talent that earned that money, and he's long been very well liked. Meanwhile she is an evil, gold-digging, delusional, lying twat who no one likes. I wish the media would ignore her. She'll never go away if they keep the camera pointed at her. And WTF? She wants to go back to court to get the gag order revoked. The judge already called her out as a liar, does she really think he'll give her more than he already has? God, I hate this twat! The part that bothers me the most is that she has custody of the child. She not only seems crazy and unstable, but it's guaranteed that she only cared about custody to get her hands on a bigger chunk of money.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Heather is a stupid, moronic, idiotic, stupid, stupid, stupid, nasty bitch.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Hit By Ban Bus!

Love the ELO, 'Orange.

I have this little gag-reel in my head of Heather Mills doing all this silent-film kind of villain stuff now.

There's heather tying Sir Paul to the train tracks, and now she's about to dynamite a bridge...

I just wish Paul McCartney would cover this song as a wink-wink to ol' Heather.

take her leg!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information