Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heather Mills 'to get 25 million pounds' in divorce deal

I'm sure the dumb bitch will be whining that it's just "not enough" soon. God, I cannot stand her.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I so agree. I'm glad it's done. I want to see his signature on those papers and then I'll be able to rest. Goodbye Heather. And drop the Lady title.

Doesn't she have to give up the title? I hope so.

25 million - Hallelujah! That is a mere pittance. Seriously, I work in Family Law and this is really such a small award - considering it is a celebrity divorce.

Personally I'd like to see this amount set up as a trust for the daughter. Heather deserves nothing
    Last edited by Shakespeareuk; March 16th, 2008 at 12:39 PM.
    Live Well,
    Laugh Often,
    Love Much!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespeareuk View Post
    Personally I'd like to see this amount set up as a trust for the daughter. Heather deserves nothing.
    I agree 100%.

Did you guys see this?
    Heather Mills wants divorce details kept secret

EXCLUSIVE MACCA'S JUDGMENT DAY

By Sean Hamilton Showbiz Editor Sean.Hamilton@Sundaymirror.Co.Uk 16/03/2008

Heather Mills (SM)
    Related Articles

Heather Mills is battling to keep her divorce settlement from Paul McCartney secret - because she fears the ex Beatle will be seen as the victor.
    Tomorrow Mr Justice Bennett could reveal details of one of the bloodiest divorce deals ever.
    The figure is expected to be just over 25million, and Heather's supporters believe the judge may explain his decision by coming down more on the side of Sir Paul.
    Submissions have been made in the last 72 hours by both sides, with 40-year-old Heather, - described by sources yesterday as "anxious and upset" - asking for the details to be kept confidential.
    Sir Paul's camp have indicated to the judge they are happy for the findings to be made public, and they find the privacy request as "ironic" as the gagging clause he wanted in the original deal had been one of the major stumbling blocks.
    Heather previously argued it was her right to publicly speak about her marriage if she needed to.
    The expected 25m settlement is much less than anticipated by many legal experts - making it a clear victory for Sir Paul, which Heather has no wish to be aired in detail. It's understood she is concerned that Mr Justice Bennett will say in his conclusion to the most bitter divorce in showbusiness history that he preferred the Beatle's evidence than Heather's when it came to financial matters.
    In sharp contrast, Sir Paul, 65, is said to be relaxed about the verdict being made public - in the belief, sources say, that he will emerge from the divorce untarnished or even with his reputation enhanced.
    A well-placed insider said: "Heather is having second thoughts on the important issue of confidentiality.
    "She has been striving all along for everything to be as public as possible and for her to be allowed to talk openly after the divorce about her marriage if she needed to.
    "Very dramatically and ironically, she has now changed her view in the belief that the judge's written decision may be unfavourable to her.
    "Ultimately, the judge has to say whose evidence he prefers when he decides the amount to award.
    "Sadly for Heather, it appears the judge has come down more on Sir Paul's side.
    "This could be potentially very bad news for her - but wouldn't be unwelcome at all for Sir Paul. Heather gambled by sacking her legal team and representing herself at the six-day divorce hearing in the High Court in London last month, which was held behind closed doors.
    "In these situations the judge would have made strenuous efforts to ensure that Heather, who was up against Sir Paul's formidable QC Nicholas Mostyn, was able to clearly put across her position.
    The source explained: "When someone without a lawyer is up against one of the foremost legal teams in the country, the judge tries to ensure the unrepresented person has the opportunity to put their case as best they can.
    "It wouldn't be fair otherwise. But Heather has quite possibly mistaken the judge being genial, fair and evenhanded for him preferring her position to Sir Paul's."
    It's understood Mr Mostyn, acting on instructions from Sir Paul's top divorce solicitor Fiona Shackleton, made a full-frontal assault on former topless model Heather's case. The source said: "The indications are that Mostyn was told not to hold back."
    It's unclear if the expected 25million settlement will include the cost of security guards for Heather.
    Meanwhile, Sir Paul has paid a poignant tribute to first wife Linda ahead of tomorrow's court decision.
    On Wednesday, which would have been their 29th wedding anniversary, he spent the day riding horses alone on his Peasmarsh estate in Sussex. Sir Paul has always observed the anniversary, but sources say it has been made more painful this year by the divorce - and the 10th anniversary next month of Linda's death.
    A source said: "Paul and Linda used to ride down to the gate at Peasmarsh to welcome visitors.
    "It is very symbolic for Sir Paul to get on a horse at Peasmarsh. It's one of the ways he and the family keep her memory alive."
    // Heather Mills wants divorce details kept secret - Sunday Mirror
    Couldn't this be quoted as the definition of irony???
    Free Charmed.

I hope Heather puts that money into "Learn to STFU" classes. Or she goes broke in a month.

I hope that boytoy trainer she's been fucking since married to Paul takes it all.

Word is that she will get 33 million in cash...another 17 in property...in addition she will get $70,000 per month in support for Beatrice till she is 18. So...that is quite a lot more than just 50 million outright!

The full 58 page document is here (half way down the page) BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Mills gave 'inaccurate' evidence if you want to see it?
    Free Charmed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information