Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree632Likes

Thread: Heather Locklear Arrested for Domestic Violence

She was probably hopped up on booze and pills.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I'm sure she was, so I'm sure she wasn't acting like herself, but I was just thinking I'm not really feeling sorry for her because she can't get roles and she's her looks have faded. She had a good run with her career. I would be more willing to sympathize with substance abuse and mental illness than the self pity at this point.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

"Hey guys, my mom's gone for the week! Rainbow party at my house!"
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I swear I have lost track on how many rocker ex hubbies she’s had. Tommy Lee was her 1st hubby right? Then Richie Sambora. Then Jack what’s his name who starred on Melrose Place with her. Isn’t her daughter estranged with her much like Tommy Lee’s son is estranged with him (when he’s not beating up his drunk dad). These all overlap and drugs and alcohol mix in and it’s a generation of fuckery. I always thought she was really not into the drug scene and was pretty straight laced back in the 80’s. I guess that all went out the window when pharmaceuticals became into play. But choking her elderly mom? She needs serious help.
    Yellowjacket likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

There is the very ugly rumor that she and Charlie Sheen were in to some corrupt stuff, too. maybe that is taking a toll.

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    There is the very ugly rumor that she and Charlie Sheen were in to some corrupt stuff, too. maybe that is taking a toll.
    A cdan blind.
    Waterslide likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

It really weird how Heather and Tommy Lee are in the news again at the same time.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I'm sure she was, so I'm sure she wasn't acting like herself, but I was just thinking I'm not really feeling sorry for her because she can't get roles and she's her looks have faded. She had a good run with her career. I would be more willing to sympathize with substance abuse and mental illness than the self pity at this point.
    Of course she has many blessings that she should be thankful for, but everyone's perspective is different. Her life, from the outside, might look great to another person. But nobody has walked in her shoes. Just simply having money, a child, or a once-good career doesn't preclude a person from becoming depressed, mentally-ill, or substance-addicted.

I just hope she gets help. If it's to the point where she's becoming violent with her elderly parents, then she's really out of control.
    Angeli, mopar and dilligaf like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Huh?
    She's a Trump fan and has been on FOX News attacking liberals. She also threatened to kill police officers the last time she was arrested

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    She was probably hopped up on booze and pills.
    She's an alcoholic who needs to be in a program every day, two meeting per day with a couple of sponsors. Here's one scenario that I've seen twice in real life. Sounds like she had a full on psychotic break which sometimes happens when they've gone without alcohol, medications, marijuana. Yes, even pot. Any substance they've been using for a long period of time. A cold turkey type of thing where they don't have any substance in them and the brain goes whoa, where's my stuff? and a quick onset of withdrawal happens. Sometimes it's just the trigger they need to get help. It might not have happened that way if she had tapered off the substance. The brain breaks down so to speak. It can show up as paranoia, delusions, saying and doing weird things (Britney's umbrella car bashing).

They might put her on an ativan drip and prescribe some anti psychotic meds. She needs to work a program or she won't have a friend left. Every time this happens I hear Jack Wagner in my head saying thank goodness he got out. He's a alcoholic and in a program. I'm glad he did what was best for him.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Piece View Post
    Of course she has many blessings that she should be thankful for, but everyone's perspective is different. Her life, from the outside, might look great to another person. But nobody has walked in her shoes. Just simply having money, a child, or a once-good career doesn't preclude a person from becoming depressed, mentally-ill, or substance-addicted.

I just hope she gets help. If it's to the point where she's becoming violent with her elderly parents, then she's really out of control.
    I know all that, and agree, but I just think she needs some perspective along with the psychiatric help or that help won't work. I think attacking elderly people is right up their with abusing children, only her parents probably won't press charges and if you did that to a child, there would be consequences. I don't wish her further ill, but...I just think she needs to pull it together a little on her own, too if and when she's able.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by K-Piece View Post
    I feel very sorry for her. She obviously has very serious mental health issues and badly needs serious help. I can imagine it must be very hard for her, being in her late 50s and no longer considered to be the beautiful woman she used to be (and so not getting acting roles like she used to), her daughter is all grown up, her marriage ended...She probably feels somewhat lost in life. It's very sad and I hope she's able to get through these rough times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I swear I have lost track on how many rocker ex hubbies she’s had. Tommy Lee was her 1st hubby right? Then Richie Sambora. Then Jack what’s his name who starred on Melrose Place with her. Isn’t her daughter estranged with her much like Tommy Lee’s son is estranged with him (when he’s not beating up his drunk dad). These all overlap and drugs and alcohol mix in and it’s a generation of fuckery. I always thought she was really not into the drug scene and was pretty straight laced back in the 80’s. I guess that all went out the window when pharmaceuticals became into play. But choking her elderly mom? She needs serious help.
    I agree that her aging and "losing" her looks may be a factor, but I also think she's probably had substance abuse problems dating back to her Tommy Lee days. Sure, she might have had that sweet girl next door image, but she married Tommy Lee, ​y'all. Then she married Richie Sambora. Both had their own issues. Hard to believe she didn't partake, she was probably just better at hiding it. Or it really didn't become a big issue till she split with Richie. I seem to remember some mutual substance/domestic abuse problems with her and Jack Wagner too, police involvement, etc., and of course that DUI about 10 years ago. I think it was ongoing for a time, that was just the first time she got caught. Bottom line, I'm guessing she's had issues for many many years. It's just continued to escalate.
    lindsaywhit and holly like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I feel sorry for Ava. I hope she's in college, gets a good job and stays far away from Hollyweird.

I really hope she gets the help she needs and it sticks for her sake and her daughter's.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

Heather Locklear arrested again for battery of a police officer, EMT

Only a couple of days after Heather Locklear was released from a three-day psychiatric hold, the actress was arrested for battery on a police officer.

Police took Locklear, 56, into custody at her home shortly before midnight Sunday and booked her for two counts of misdemeanor battery upon an officer and emergency personnel, Page Six confirmed. This is her second arrest for battery of deputies.

Police originally arrived at Locklear’s home to answer a disturbance call from a family member, according to TMZ. The “Melrose Place” star reportedly was intoxicated and agitated and punched an officer who attempted to separate her from her family.

While paramedics put her on the gurney, Locklear kicked an EMT.

She was transported to a hospital for evaluation and then taken to jail, where she was booked. She’s being held on $20,000 bail.

The “Dynasty” actress was placed in a psychiatric hold last week after she allegedly threatened to kill herself because she thought her fiancé was cheating on her.

In April, Locklear pleaded not guilty to charges she attacked deputies who answered a domestic violence call at her Southern California home in February.

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/25/heath...e-officer-emt/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information