Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree364Likes

Thread: Heather Locklear Arrested for Domestic Violence

I didn't have any of these people at my school or if we did I didn't know.
    czb, C_is_for_Cookie and deenz like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

We had a lollipop girl. I'm sure her nether regions didn't appreciate the mix up of her PH balance.

fgg

Heather Locklear Hospitalized for Psych Evaluation, Threatened to Shoot Herself

Heather Locklear was taken to a hospital for a psych evaluation after a family member claimed the actress was threatening to kill herself ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us a family member called 911 Sunday afternoon to report they were concerned for Heather. We're told both the Ventura County Fire and Sheriff's Departments responded to Locklear's home.

According to the dispatch audio, the caller claimed Heather was acting erratically and threatening to hurt herself ... the caller said Heather was trying to find a gun to shoot herself.

Locklear was then transported to a hospital -- we're told the incident was only medical, nothing criminal.

TMZ broke the story ... Heather was arrested back in February for felony domestic violence against her boyfriend. During the arrest, Locklear allegedly threatened to shoot officers if they ever returned to her home.

We're told, given the recent history, the Sheriff's Department sent multiple units Sunday to handle any possible threat.

Heather Locklear Hospitalized for Psych Evaluation, Threatened to Shoot Herself | TMZ.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    We had a hot dog girl and a girl who had the football team line up under the bleachers for blow jobs. I believe that was the same girl that got gang banged in the auditorium.
    The girl who lived next door was known as 'spoon-hole'. Apparently, she had sex with so many boys that you could fit a whole canteen of cutlery up her doo-dahh!
    Years later she was struggling to get pregnant and my mother told me why she couldn't conceive. According to my mother the girl next door had had sex so many times that she used up all her eggs!!!!
    Waterslide likes this.

We didn't have ANY girls......
    Waterslide likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Fawlty View Post
    The girl who lived next door was known as 'spoon-hole'. Apparently, she had sex with so many boys that you could fit a whole canteen of cutlery up her doo-dahh!
    Years later she was struggling to get pregnant and my mother told me why she couldn't conceive. According to my mother the girl next door had had sex so many times that she used up all her eggs!!!!
    Ahhh, the good old days of shaming and terrifying young women... Those are right up there not washing your hair during your period because it will give you a brain hemorrhage and that you can get pregnant from kissing.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Wtf
    Kittylady and twitchy2.0 like this.

9:34 AM PT -- A source close to Heather tells us the 56-year-old was agitated during the day, so her parents went over to her home. We're told that's when Locklear got violent, choking her mother and hitting her father. Her mother called the police.

Heather Locklear Hospitalized for Psych Evaluation, Threatened to Shoot Herself | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Fawlty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    We didn't have ANY girls......
    ^LOL @ both of those comments. (I mean, I'm not shaming the girl, just laughing at the anecdote.) And I'm sorry, Mohandas! I went to a coed high school and we had no real guys, so I KINDA know how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post

9:34 AM PT -- A source close to Heather tells us the 56-year-old was agitated during the day, so her parents went over to her home. We're told that's when Locklear got violent, choking her mother and hitting her father. Her mother called the police.

JFC!

She's 56, so her parents are in their 70s/80s. OMG.
    Last edited by Waterslide; June 18th, 2018 at 01:11 PM. Reason: mortal sin of misspelling
    fgg and Crazyfootgirl like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

This is just sad.

Yeah, she's turned into a hot mess.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

another criminal Trumptard

Bronze Member

I feel very sorry for her. She obviously has very serious mental health issues and badly needs serious help. I can imagine it must be very hard for her, being in her late 50s and no longer considered to be the beautiful woman she used to be (and so not getting acting roles like she used to), her daughter is all grown up, her marriage ended...She probably feels somewhat lost in life. It's very sad and I hope she's able to get through these rough times.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenu View Post
    another criminal Trumptard
    Huh?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by K-Piece View Post
    I feel very sorry for her. She obviously has very serious mental health issues and badly needs serious help. I can imagine it must be very hard for her, being in her late 50s and no longer considered to be the beautiful woman she used to be (and so not getting acting roles like she used to), her daughter is all grown up, her marriage ended...She probably feels somewhat lost in life. It's very sad and I hope she's able to get through these rough times.
    I feel bad for her and hope she gets help, but I guess if I were to project...I never had any of that shit in my life - being a celeb, having a kid, being able to make tons of money (though I do feel completely and utterly lost) and I haven't gotten to the choking-my-mom stage yet. If I were a therapist, I wouldn't say that to a patient, but as a fellow human being, I do think at some point you should try to be thankful for some of things you do have. Not being pretty anymore is not really an excuse for any of this. Hopefully she will get some help and come on her own to realize that, which is hopefully the point of good psychiatric help. /jmo
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information