Thread: Heather Locklear Arrested for Domestic Violence

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Are you turning into McJag?
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Who?

greysfang likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I cannot believe a Hollywood rocker offspring actually attends university. Points for Heather and Richie.
    Yeah, if true, that's great. However, AGC Blind Items posts a fair amount that Ava has been drugged and tossed around like a rag doll to many, many men.

Well unlike the blind, the university enrollment can be confirmed.

Back when my old ass was in school, there was always a girl who was such a slut she fucked herself with a hotdog that broke off inside her and she had to go to the dr to get it removed. When in college I got to know the girl in our particular high school who was the victim of this rumor every since day 1. Turns out, it was started after she wouldn't fuck some jock who was hot to bang her. By the very dude who didn't get her. It completely changed her whole high school experience. I feel like this (she was drugged and passed around like a rag doll) is the modern day version of that.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^I have heard stories of a hot dog broken off inside of a woman, having to go to the dr to get it removed before.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I'm sure it's actually happened, given what I know about people coming to the ER with things stuck up inside them. Usually after "accidentally falling" on said object. But it was also a popular urban legend when I was young.

By the time I was in college every time someone repeated a "there was once a girl in our school/hot dog story" someone else would chime in "omg, we had someone do that too!"

At the time we were in high school though, people took it for gospel truth. So much so that the girl in question had an unfair nickname all throughout high school. Kids are such assholes. And that has not changed at all.
    Waterslide likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I've never heard that before. That's both sad and disgusting.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

It's probably worse now with social media because you don't get a reprieve from bullshit once you leave school for the day. Unless you have a parent who restricts social media access. Which is really not fair to the kid being picked on. But what probably needs to happen given how kids are offing themselves over this shit.

What really needs to happen is kids who are harassing over social media (and their parents) need holding accountable.
    Waterslide and holly like this.

There was one in my high school too, except the story involved a cucumber. I didn't really know the girl, she was a few years older, and who the hell knows if it was true. Probably not. Years later, I found out in conversation with a co-worker that her brother was married to this girl. Of course I didn't say anything, but it was the first thing I thought of. Which is awful.
    Waterslide likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Well unlike the blind, the university enrollment can be confirmed.

Back when my old ass was in school, there was always a girl who was such a slut she fucked herself with a hotdog that broke off inside her and she had to go to the dr to get it removed. When in college I got to know the girl in our particular high school who was the victim of this rumor every since day 1. Turns out, it was started after she wouldn't fuck some jock who was hot to bang her. By the very dude who didn't get her. It completely changed her whole high school experience. I feel like this (she was drugged and passed around like a rag doll) is the modern day version of that.
    We had a guy in my high school who everyone referred to as "Stroke" (not to his face as far as I know). And the reason given for this was that he had been left alone in the discplinarian's office while the teacher had to step out and take care of something. Upon returning, the teacher supposedly discovered this guy "gratifying" himself right there in the office. A lot of people accepted it as gospel, even though it was pretty preposterous. And it was the kind of toxic all-male environment where you didn't dare question publicly whether something like that was true or not.

So you went to an all-boys like Dark Jr? Because I could totally see this being an urban legend at his school.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Yeah, if true, that's great. However, AGC Blind Items posts a fair amount that Ava has been drugged and tossed around like a rag doll to many, many men.
    Yeah, like I said, I take all the blinds, especially now, with a grain of salt. I'm betting most of those stories about Ava on AGC probably originated at Enty's site. If I see a blind in a few different places, as in more than one person is willing to go along with at least part of a story, then I'll come closer to thinking there's some truth in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    There was one in my high school too, except the story involved a cucumber. I didn't really know the girl, she was a few years older, and who the hell knows if it was true. Probably not. Years later, I found out in conversation with a co-worker that her brother was married to this girl. Of course I didn't say anything, but it was the first thing I thought of. Which is awful.
    Yeah, our high school had a cucumber girl instead of the hotdog, too.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Are you turning into McJag?
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Who?
    Some old biddy with messy hair and rough elbows.

/throws down gauntlet to McJag
    Waterslide and greysfang like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

So you went to an all-boys like Dark Jr?
    Yes, I did. I don't know what I was thinking, LOL, because it was my idea, too. It set me back a few years in terms of being able to relate to women, dating, but the environment at UMD turned that around.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Yeah, our high school had a cucumber girl instead of the hotdog, too.
    Speaking of that, I had a coworker, who when drunk, made the mistake of telling a couple of other coworkers that he had had a bet with his gf, that she lost, and that the penalty was that she had to use a cucumber on herself in front of him.

He was remorseful about letting that out, and when she showed up later at a couple of work functions, he was nervous about someone somehow mentioning or hinting at it. A top executive reassured him that "None of us will say anything about the salad lady." Which was true. Gorgeous, sweet woman - I was sad when they broke up.
    Waterslide likes this.

^LOL. Of course, maybe that story is why the broke up? Maybe she found out she was the "salad lady".

Heather Locklear Reportedly Threatened To Shoot Police During Her Arrest Last Week

March 7, 2018 / Posted by: Allison

A gun – one of two things that could have made Heather Locklear’s already extremely messy domestic abuse arrest from last week exponentially worse. The other would be if her old pal Charlie Sheen had shown up in the middle of it. But even then, I feel like even he’d be smart enough to drive away after pulling up to her house.

According to TMZ, police were at Heather’s home yesterday with a search warrant to retrieve a gun. As Heather was being arrested on February 25th, she reportedly struck three cops that responded to her brother’s 911 call. A source says that as she was being arrested, she told the police: “If you ever come back to my house I will shoot you.” So police decided to play it safe and remove the weapon from her home. There is a handgun registered in Heather’s name, and she’s owned it since 1985. But after searching for several hours, no gun was found. The police are deciding what to do next.

Heather threatened to shoot cops if they came back to her house, like some old-timey hillbilly with a shotgun trying to guard his dirt farm. But there was no threat of Heather shooting the cops, because she’s currently in a medical treatment facility.

The source adds that Heather was “extremely intoxicated” at the time of her arrest. So it’s probably safe to say that that gun threat came straight from the alcohol. But still, she did say she’d shoot if police ever came back to her house. And let’s face it – this is Heather Locklear. The likelihood that the police will be swinging by her home sometime in the future is a little too high to be taking such a chance.[COLOR=#666666 !important]
    [/COLOR]Pic: Wenn.com
    Tags: Heather Locklear
    Dlisted | Heather Locklear Reportedly Threatened To Shoot Police During Her Arrest Last Week
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Anybody else find it just a little ironic that Heather and Tommy Lee both have threads in the top of this forum due to violence in their homes, drugs/alcohol, and 911 calls?

Maybe those 2 crazy kids should've just stuck it out together, seems like they still have a lot in common.

Waterslide, Nevan, SHELLEE and 4 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information