Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Heather Locklear Arrested for Domestic Violence

Well I wouldn't say all 53 posts were ban worthy. It actually started out ok, or maybe I was blinded by the awesome name.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Well I wouldn't say all 53 posts were ban worthy. It actually started out ok, or maybe I was blinded by the awesome name.
    Trying to say Cupid Stunt in my head did leave me with stars in my eyes. But then again I'm easily confused.

HEATHER LOCKLEAR Daughter Ava and Richie Sambora ESCAPE TO HAWAII AFTER ARREST 3/1/2018 2:52 PM PST

Heather Locklear's daughter has gotten out of dodge after her mom's arrest ... and we're told she's very upset.

Ava took off for the Big Island of Hawaii Wednesday night with her dad, Richie Sambora. The 2 are extremely tight, and he's been very concerned about the impact his ex-wife's arrest has had on their child.

20-year-old Ava is currently a student at Loyola Marymount University in L.A. but spends a fair amount of time with Richie ... not as much time with Heather, we're told.

One source connected with the family tells TMZ, "This trip couldn't have come soon enough." They had planned to go to Hawaii, but the drama surrounding Heather's felony domestic violence arrest made the trip "imperative."
    We're told Ava is "concerned and sad" over her mom's mental state.

Our sources say both Heather and her boyfriend were "wasted" when she allegedly attacked him Sunday night at her home. She was also allegedly out of control when cops place her under arrest, striking 3 officers.

Heather Locklear's Daughter Ava and Richie Sambora Escape to Hawaii after Arrest | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

They had planned to go to Hawaii and now its "imperative"? She "took off" and "got out of dodge" and escaped? All because they planned a vacation and then...gasp...took said vacation? I just really hate tmz sometimes. Or all the time.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I cannot believe a Hollywood rocker offspring actually attends university. Points for Heather and Richie.

Yeah, I read it exactly how it was meant to be read...the name was great. Too bad about whatever happened (I will have to catch up, lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I cannot believe a Hollywood rocker offspring actually attends university. Points for Heather and Richie.
    I agree. I hope that her mom's issues don't distract or derail her college plans too much.

Richie seems somewhat nice and stable - but I honestly don't know much about him. Is he known to be a good guy?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

She looks like Angelina in that picture. Is it an old or new one, because it says 1998. It’s hard to believe that they’d be using a 20 year old digital camera.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Richie seems somewhat nice and stable - but I honestly don't know much about him. Is he known to be a good guy?
    He's had issues with drinking and drugs in the past, including a couple of stints in rehab. Jon Bon Jovi blasted him a few years ago, saying he was back to drinking and drugging. Sambora denied the allegations and left the band. He's recently re-joined.

But by all accounts, he's a nice guy.
    sparkles and Waterslide like this.

I don't think he's back in the band. I think he is just coming to the Rock Hall of Fame induction. I listened to JBJ's interview on Howard and he stated he hadn't spoken to him in person or on the phone in over 4 years.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Yeah, I read it exactly how it was meant to be read...the name was great. Too bad about whatever happened (I will have to catch up, lol).
    It attacked a couple of posters really out of nowhere. Like it had got drunk and had a bad night. Such a pity. I definitely don't think it was newbie.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

This is the real Cupid Stunt. Loved Kenny Everett. Maybe a teeny bit NSFW.

SHELLEE and Kittylady like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Well now it's losing out on the joy of interacting with us. Very sad.
    Trixie and Kittylady like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Are you turning into McJag?
    gas_chick likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Well now it's losing out on the joy of interacting with us. Very sad.
    It'll probably be back. We're pretty hard to resist.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Are you turning into McJag?
    Who?
    gas_chick and Kittylady like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information