Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree364Likes

Thread: Heather Locklear Arrested for Domestic Violence

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Oh come on. I don't believe that shit for a minute. She was super young when she met and married Tommy and by all accounts they loved each other she just didn't like the whole cheating thing and then her ex hubby Richie was screwing the neighbor so another divorce. I think she has issues maybe bipolar, plus she is going through that whole I'm not young and hot anymore watching her exes date girls half her age, etc. I'm sure it has taken a toll on someone like her plus she is apparently an alcoholic.
    Well, considering all the things I've heard about Charlie Sheen, I wouldn't call it an impossibility for HIM, but Heather? And like Richie Sambora would agree to 50/50 custody if he found out?

I agree it seems Heather hit the skids after her second divorce. And dealing with aging is especially difficult for someone who has always been known for her looks.
    czb, Kittylady and Annika like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That blind is horrifying. If CDAN had information like that he should have gone to the police. Rumor or not, you report that shit!

I just cannot believe that was her. Like everyone else said, Ritchie could have easily won full custody by threatening her with that alone. Why would he share at all? And the girl seems just fine. Or probably no more screwed up than any celeb kid.

Heather is a drunk. Raging one apparently. I don't think it's much more complicated than that.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    That blind is horrifying. If CDAN had information like that he should have gone to the police. Rumor or not, you report that shit!
    It is beyond nauseating that this guy (CDAN) can smear a kid and portray her as drugged out and being sexually preyed upon in her childhood, and even as an adult, with no repercussions. Apparently, from reading the blind, he is implying that the new gf has a son, which does not appear to be the case either.

After watching that video. wow Ava's voice sounds so much like Heather. And she looks a lot like her too. She seems very sweet.

I've always loved Heather. I hope she can get her shit together soon. That blind is crazy and it can't be about Heather imo.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Yeah well I'm way more bothered by that blind than Heather being a drunk who needs to dry out.

I can't even imagine who it would be about. It describes both people as being "mostly TV" which I don't feel like fits Charlie, if we are talking about his entire career.

It's been said that this CDAN makes shit up, but if this is made up that's still pretty sick that a person would make up a fake blind of this nature.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Yeah well I'm way more bothered by that blind than Heather being a drunk who needs to dry out.

I can't even imagine who it would be about. It describes both people as being "mostly TV" which I don't feel like fits Charlie, if we are talking about his entire career.

It's been said that this CDAN makes shit up, but if this is made up that's still pretty sick that a person would make up a fake blind of this nature.
    I guess the question is -- Did he confirm it and put those names next to the aliases? Like he does in his occasional reveals? Or are these just the popular guesses?
    Waterslide, Lalasnake and sparkles like this.

And did he say "Screw the police! This is going in my column!"?

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I just wanted to reiterate that I don't think the blind is Heather, which is why I was hesitant to post it to begin with. It's just that I couldn't unread it and it stuck in my mind. It's repulsive and if that is somehow a real story involving other people, it doesn't make it any better.

Mo, those are popular guesses that AGC put up. I don't know if Enty revealed it. The guesses at the original CDAN link were even more batshit. Someone even made a case for it being David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I just wanted to reiterate that I don't think the blind is Heather, which is why I was hesitant to post it to begin with. It's just that I couldn't unread it and it stuck in my mind. It's repulsive and if that is somehow a real story involving other people, it doesn't make it any better.

Mo, those are popular guesses that AGC put up. I don't know if Enty revealed it. The guesses at the original CDAN link were even more batshit. Someone even made a case for it being David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson.
    Thanks, Waterslide. I thought that confirming a crazy, malignant accusation like that would be a little over the top, even for CDAN.
    Waterslide likes this.

This could not be Heather. Ava is in college, looks healthy and seems to have a good relationship with both her parents.

I am really thinking this is some horrific celeb anti-fanfiction via CDAN.

Hopefully thought up and written by someone who does not have children or is ever around them alone.
    Last edited by MsDark; February 27th, 2018 at 11:17 PM.

^Amen to that.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I am really thinking this is some horrific celeb anti-fanfiction via CDAN.

Hopefully thought up and written by someone who does not have children or is ever around them alone.
    That blind is way over the line. If this "entertainment lawyer" knew about such stuff, why the hell would he not have reported it to the police? The abuse of children is not fodder for celebrity gossip websites.--That's life-ruining criminal shit that should be reported the moment a person finds out it's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupid stunt View Post
    She worships Satin
    I thought it was banned?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I thought it was banned?
    It posted this before it was banned.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I saw that person's screen name and thought...who are you? How did I miss a whole 53 bus-worthy posts? Ugh.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information