Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree685Likes

Thread: Heather Locklear Arrested for Domestic Violence

I was thinking the same as most of you, I wouldn't call her "disheveled", of course she's not dressed up but what is style-appropriate for gassing up your car? I guess the main complaint is she is dressing too young for her age? It's a sweatshirt and jeans FFS.

And I have some old Converse high tops in my closet too. Haven't worn them for quite some time but haven't thrown them away either. I was thinking about getting a new pair of low tops for summer. And I'm old too.

eta: I was also wondering about "alcoholic knees", mainly to make sure i don't have them. Is it some vitamin deficiency, like rickets or scurvy?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I I was also wondering about "alcoholic knees", mainly to make sure i don't have them. Is it some vitamin deficiency, like rickets or scurvy?
    I can't find that .gif and my english is apparently not good enough to describe them. Sorry for that.

It's ok. Just never heard of that before.
    Lofty Bike likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

If anymore should have them, it's Blohan. Yikes.

louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Yikes! my eyes!!!

She's better dressed than most of the moms in the pickup/dropoff lane at school. Most are still in their jammies, even at pickup time! Not that I have a problem with that ... I wear jammies WHENEVER I can.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

I see no-one (else) bothered to read the crap that the #DailyFail printed about why she is dressed as she is? Lol!

The former Melrose Place actress was accompanied by her on-off boyfriend Chris Heisser as the two were on the outing to view the Super Blood Wolf Moon solar eclipse even if the double-super-chocolate-chip-wolf-blood-moon-with-sprinkles isnít a thing... (https://qz.com/1528988/super-wolf-bl...invention/amp/)
    Waterslide likes this.

Nope, sorry, I usually don't read the DailyFail drivel, I'm just there for the pictures.
    Novice, gas_chick and Honeythorn like this.

Lohan looks like she's carrying every std known to man and a few yet to be discovered. Just fucking nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Nope, sorry, I usually don't read the DailyFail drivel, I'm just there for the pictures.
    Same! I just spotted it above a picture.

I wish they'd worn wolf costumes instead. Just sayin'.
    Ravenna likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by K-Piece View Post
    ^I agree. I think her clothing looks terrible. I'm 42 and i wouldn't wear that; I'd feel ridiculous and I'd feel i was just trying to look younger. It's just my opinion but, at a certain point i felt i needed to put away certain outfits that i wore in my younger years and start dressing my age.

Heather could still look great, in a more classy, up-to-date, quality outfit. She would look like a beautiful 57-year-old woman in the right look, rather than like a woman desperately clinging to her youth & to the past. I wish Heather well; i really hope she overcomes her issues and reemerges as a healthy woman unafraid of aging and ready to face life as it comes.
    Yesterday I wore skintight black faux leather jeans, a hoodie and chunky boots (too cold atm for my red Converse). Today its going to be ripped jeans and a hoodie.

I'm 44 years old and convention and expectations be damned! I'm not going to quit my shit for blouses, comfortable shoes and easy listening any time soon.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I'm not sure what's so terrible about the clothing. I'd wear ripped jeans and a hoodie every day if I could. Not so much the converse, mainly because they look like a PITA to put on. Looks like she's wearing a glorified stocking cap, which is appropriate for January. Not much different than wearing a ball cap on a bad hair day. I'm 45.
    46 going on 47 and I've got ripped jeans, multiple pairs of converse and vans and right now I have 18 different hoodies so suck it.
    Kittylady, Trixie, Icepik and 6 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Yesterday I wore skintight black faux leather jeans, a hoodie and chunky boots (too cold atm for my red Converse). Today its going to be ripped jeans and a hoodie.

I'm 44 years old and convention and expectations be damned! I'm not going to quit my shit for blouses, comfortable shoes and easy listening any time soon.
    you forgot the pleated polyester skirt with small floral pattern....
    Kittylady likes this.

Sadly still have my old orange stripe Adidas raver shoes with large orange shoelaces from the 90's. Don't recall when I've last worn them, but held onto them. I still have my yellow and black checkered slip on vans that I wear all the time.

Thread Information