Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree685Likes

Thread: Heather Locklear Arrested for Domestic Violence

What the hell is going on in here? We are all of a sudden respecting peoples' privacy after all these years of speculating who is gay, who has had plastic surgery, and who is cheating on their spouses? Are we going to change the name of the site to EmilyPostRocks or something??? FFS!
    Last edited by MohandasKGanja; November 19th, 2018 at 10:59 PM.
    rollo, I'mNotBitter and sparkles like this.

Her lawyers leak information to the press? You don't say.
    DawnM74 and arie_skop like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    What the hell is going on in here? We are all of a sudden respecting peoples' privacy after all these years of speculating who is gay, who has had plastic surgery, and who is cheating on their spouses? Are we going to change the name of the site to EmilyPostRocks or something??? FFS!
    Yeah, most people wouldn't listen to the emergency calls but they are out there anyway.

In Heather's case there's something seriously and continuously wrong and maybe putting her under a conservatorship would be the best thing.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Awww, c'mon Mo. I'm all for mocking celebs, but making fun of mental illness? Not so much. Sure, when they get their first DUI we can all critique their mug shots, but Heather obviously has some serious issues that have been ongoing for several years now. It's like when Britney had her pink wig public meltdown, we had a field day, but that's not funny anymore either.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I feel so sorry for Ava.

I'm all for gossip, but it makes me feel icky to know the details of someone's illness. Mental or physical. Maybe it's something that's changed in me over the years, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I would think part of being a first responder would be having the understanding that your job is dangerous and risky. You can be injured at any time on any call. Sometimes pretty severely. I think it's pretty shitty to sue someone you're sent to treat. Wasn't there a case of a firefighter or a police officer suing someone for being injured on their property when they were responding to an emergency? I just don't think it should be done.
    Let me be clear, I'm not a 1st responder, but I do work in enforcement and we have very strict rules on "walking away" if the situation is not safe. We are told repeatedly and regularly that (our) Health & Safety is paramount.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Good point. I wonder why HIPAA laws don't apply here. Because 911 calls are made public? Or because somebody ("sources with knowledge") leaked the info to TMZ?

If no crime was committed and police weren't involved, it seems like it should be a private medical matter.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$=TMZ
    Quote Originally Posted by chatterweb View Post
    Our sources say Locklear’s family is considering a conservatorship but is unsure of who should be put in charge. We’re told the family believes her parents are too old to take on the responsibility and that her lawyers leak information to the press.
    So we know where all this came from then????
    The family need to change their lawyers and then sue the last set.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

ad’s Home! Richie Sambora Rushes Back To Daughter Ava After Heather Locklear’s Meltdown

Rocker relieved to find out his home was not destroyed in the Malibu wildfires.

By Cliff Renfrew
    Posted on Nov 23, 2018 @ 20:09PM

Getty Images

Rocker Richie Sambora Opens a New Window. is putting his family first over the holidays.
    The 59-year-old Bon Jovi Opens a New Window. lead guitarist raced to be by his daughter Ava‘s side after her mom Heather Locklear Opens a New Window. was placed under a ‘5150 psych hold’.
    He told RadarOnline.com: “The joy of seeing my daughter and my house still standing nearly brought me to my knees.”
    The rocker – who had been travelling – was not sure if his home had survived the recent horrific Malibu wildfires.

And to add to his stress levels he wanted to get back to support 21-year-old Ava in her hour of need as her mom’s mental health issues meant she would not be home for Thanksgiving or Christmas Opens a New Window. .
    Sources revealed that Richie and Ava enjoyed a quiet Thanksgiving meal for two with a private cook hired to make sure they had the perfect ‘Dad And Daughter’ experience.
    Sambora had left California to attend a family wedding Opens a New Window. as their homes were surrounded by the recent raging wildfires.
    After the wedding, he went to attend and perform at a Humanitarian concert and award for his support of the anti-heroin epidemic Opens a New Window. in Ocean County, New Jersey.

At the event his mom Joan proudly received an award for her ongoing support with fighting drugs.
    However, his plan to stay with his mom for the holiday changed last minute with the unexpected hospitalization of his ex-wife Heather Locklear.
    RadarOnline.com previously reported how she was placed under the psych hold after a huge argument with her boyfriend Chris Heisser.

The law in California allows unstable people to be placed into psychiatric care against their will Opens a New Window. .

Locklear, 57, left the rehab where she was undergoing residential treatment back in October to attend her daughter’s 21st birthday celebrations.
    However, it turned out to soon for the actress as her health spiraled – in addition, she’s still facing charges for assaulting a police officer and a paramedic when they attended a disturbance at her home in June – which could result in jail time.

Heather’s Ex Richie Sambora Vows To Get Her ‘Best Help Possible’ After Crazy Meltdown

Bon Jovi rockstar 'will not waiver' on being there for troubled Locklear.
    By Radar Staff
    Posted on Nov 20, 2018 @ 8:45AM

Unhinged Heather Locklear Opens a New Window. was placed on a 5150 hold Sunday evening after an explosive fight with her on-again-off-again boyfriend, but the troubled actress still has a strong pillar of support in her ex-husband Richie Sambora Opens a New Window. , who revealed exclusively to RadarOnline.com he “will not waiver on always being there for her getting the best help possible.”
    Sambora, 59, was married to Locklear, 57, between 1994 and 2007.

The former Bon Jovi rocker also praised his adult daughter, Ava, 21, adding: “I am once again very proud of my daughter for her composure and strength during this difficult time.”
    As readers know, authorities were called Sunday after Locklear went “nuts” and allegedly beat her boyfriend Opens a New Window. , Chris Heisser Opens a New Window. .
    Capt. Garo Kuredjian with the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office revealed there was a call made from the troubled actress’ home yesterday afternoon.
    Kuredjian said it was a medical call, and an insider tells Radar exclusively it was the star’s beau who called authorities around 5 p.m.

“It was not a criminal matter,” Kuredjian said, however.
    A separate source told Radar Locklear threw Chris out after their bust-up.
    “When he left he tipped off her doctors and lawyer and they raised the alarm and sent the paramedics around,” revealed the informant.
    The episode comes just a little over a month after Locklear completed her latest stint in rehab, which lasted 3 months. “People around Heather feel she left treatment too early — and she should still be in a facility,” said the insider.

As Radar previously reported, Locklear was in treatment after abusing prescription pills and alcohol Opens a New Window. and was originally charged with five misdemeanor counts — four misdemeanor counts of battery on a peace officer and one misdemeanor count of resisting arrest — after she allegedly bit her fiancÚ Chris Heisser on the nose and hit and threatened Ventura County Sheriff’s deputies and emergency responders who went to her home in February.
    In June, it was following a weekend of raging at Heisser, accusing him of cheating on her, that Heather attacked her father, tried to strangle her mother and threatened to kill herself Opens a New Window. . Police had to haul away the fallen ’80s icon and she was committed to a psych ward.
    Now she faces a whopping eight misdemeanor charges to which she has pleaded not guilty.

^^^ Damn!

Just read something (Daily Mail, maybe?) saying she's a hoarder (well, that her house was jam packed with stuff) and was using bleach wipes on her body. Even if only half of this is true, she's really suffering. I hope they can help her.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Awww, c'mon Mo. I'm all for mocking celebs, but making fun of mental illness? Not so much. Sure, when they get their first DUI we can all critique their mug shots, but Heather obviously has some serious issues that have been ongoing for several years now. It's like when Britney had her pink wig public meltdown, we had a field day, but that's not funny anymore either.
    I don't think any of us were making fun of it (I was laughing at us suddenly have a sense of propriety about something, not about Locklear's specific situation). But rather talking about the privacy aspect. We have speculated here (often times, sympathetically, and not derisively) about some really effed-up issues in people's lives and the public records that are out there that document some of it. I think this story is in line with that.
    Daphodil, rollo, dksnj and 1 others like this.

^ It's a fine line, no doubt. Heather, Britney, Amanda Bynes...
    Daphodil likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I feel so sorry for her. I have someone close to me that's struggling with mental illness. Well, they refuse to acknowledge that it's happening/happened to them. It started later in life, too. It's really heartbreaking.
    sparkles likes this.

I did not post the link above to be a spectator or a celebrity basher etc, but to raise awareness about mental health issues, whether it stems from over self medicating or demons...

We all need to learn from each other when it comes to life's journeys. IMO

Has anyone heard of MK Ultra in show biz?

Thread Information