Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree632Likes

Thread: Heather Locklear Arrested for Domestic Violence

Gold Member

I thought she was normal in the 90s. I hope she can get it together.

What a sad situation. She looks so sad and lost in the latest photos.

fgg

Heather Locklear hospitalized after ‘overdose’ call

Heather Locklear was reportedly hospitalized after a report of an overdose at her home — just hours after she was released on bail for assaulting a police officer.

Locklear was taken to the hospital on Monday afternoon when paramedics went to her residence in Thousand Oaks, California, after cops received a report of an overdose, according to TMZ.

The 56-year-old actress was arrested for battery on a police officer Sunday night, just a few days after being released on a three-day hold in a psych ward.

She was placed in a psychiatric hold last week after she allegedly threatened to kill herself because she thought her fiancé was cheating on her.

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/25/heath...overdose-call/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Meh, she's had cheating all her life. There's some other reason or three.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Hit By Ban Bus!

• I feel bad for Heather, but I’m not at all amused that she gets to actually lay hands on a cop and lives to rehab again, while others get shot in the back because a cop felt threatened.

mostroop likes this.

I can see her kicking and fighting when these police and emts come into her house and take her away.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

JFC, if she wants to die that badly then let her go.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I can see her kicking and fighting when these police and emts come into her house and take her away.
    Absolutely, especially if she's high or drunk or just unmedicated.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

I found out a very interesting tid-bit last night listening to my evening talk radio show from Burbank. The host was talking about this recent sad situation with Heather and called out the specific reporter who is allegedly behind the “tip off” to the cops about Heather’s recent erratic/suspected drunk driving at a Calabasas shopping center. He mentioned this reporter also “sold” her story I think to TMZ or another rag for $27,500. Her tip-off seems to be the catalyst behind Heather’s recent melt-down, arrests, re-arrests and OD. When he mentioned this reporter by name I remembered her. Her name is Jill and he said her last name but now I can’t remember it since the spelling was difficult. But she was the same reporter who was busted for “stalking” the Cibrians and LeMan. She got thrown out of a LeMan concert several years ago because the Cibs said she got access to their gated community to take pics outside their home. The talk show host said she was listed by name in this recent TMZ story about Heather’s arrests as the person who sold the story and exclusive pics of Heather. Sounds like this reporter hasn’t changed much. Still lurking in the shadows of Hollywood’s suburban neighborhoods in the hopes to bust celebs.
    dilligaf likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^^Well, the reporter may or may not be scummy, but I'd rather the police were tipped off than to have anyone drunk driving.

We never really know the whole story, do we? Even our own stories have layers we can't possibly understand. That said, it seems a particularly raw time for so many people. I feel bad for anyone with this level of pain and anguish - and especially for the families of those who have lost the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    ^^Well, the reporter may or may not be scummy, but I'd rather the police were tipped off than to have anyone drunk driving.

We never really know the whole story, do we? Even our own stories have layers we can't possibly understand. That said, it seems a particularly raw time for so many people. I feel bad for anyone with this level of pain and anguish - and especially for the families of those who have lost the battle.
    I am very glad she got busted even this way. I wasn’t making excuses for Heather just pointing out there are folks out there waiting to profit off the suffering by selling their stories to the highest bidder.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

EXCLUSIVE: Heather Locklear has been placed on a 5250 psych hold at UCLA after downing a bottle of tequila, crashing her Porsche into a pylon on the grounds of her mansion, getting arrested on police battery charges and then overdosing on pills

• Heather Locklear, 56, was arrested on Sunday after crashing her Porsche into a pylon on the grounds of her mansion in Thousand Oaks, California
    • She is now believed to be in a psychiatric ward at UCLA medical center on a 5250 psychiatric hold, which can last 14 days and includes a five-day detox
    • A source close to the actress told DailyMail.com that police were called to her home twice, at 6pm and again at midnight when she tried to drive away drunk
    • Locklear was leaving a detox center Sunday morning when she purchased a bottle of tequila 'on the ride home'
    • It is understood that the star had been with a sobriety minder at the time
    • 'That person was obviously with her Sunday. She needs a divorce from tequila, that's what she needs,' the source said
    • She was released on Monday morning but was rushed to hospital a little over six hours later after allegedly taking an overdose
    • Locklear's arrest comes a week after she was arrested for Locklear for allegedly choking her mother Diane, 85, and threatening to shoot herself

UPDATED: 17:19 EDT, 26 June 2018

Heather Locklear was arrested on Sunday night after downing a bottle of tequila and crashing her Porsche into a pylon on the grounds of her Californiamansion, DailyMail.com can reveal.
    The troubled actress, 56, then attacked the cops when they arrived to calm her down and was arrested and booked into Ventura County Jail on police battery charges.
    She was released on Monday morning but was rushed to hospital a little over six hours later after allegedly taking an overdose.
    Locklear is now believed to be inside a psychiatric ward at Los Angeles's UCLA medical center and has been placed on a 5250 psychiatric hold, which lasts for up to 14 days and includes a five-day detox as well as mental evaluation.

Read the article: Heather Locklear has been placed on a 5250 psych hold at UCLA | Daily Mail Online

I found the article they were talking about last night on my evening radio show I listened to. I guess she was doing her “civic duty” that netted $27K. But this story is from 2008. I thought they were referencing a recent event from this year. Sorry my bad.

Tipster pap Jill Ishkanian nets $27k from Heather Locklear arrest photos - NY Daily News

Tipster pap Jill Ishkanian nets $27k from Heather Locklear arrest photos

By NICOLE LYN PESCE
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
    OCT 02, 2008

The pap who tipped police off to Heather Locklear's allegedly erratic driving profited considerably from her "civic duty."

Photographer Jill Ishkanian, who runs the Sunset Photo and News Agency, sold the pix she snapped of the actress' arrest to gossip site TMZ for $27,000, according to a written statement that her attorney released on Wednesday.

Her lawyer, Nicholas Tepper, claims his client was motivated by a sense of civic duty and concern for Locklear's safety.

"The fact that she witnessed Ms. Locklear's erratic driving and reported it to the police did not mean she was disqualified from reporting the story, which she in fact did," he adds.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

^ Yeah, I knew she was the one behind Heather's first arrest, but the fact remains Heather was driving impaired, this woman was just in the right place at the right time or whatever, got pictures and made some money in the process. I think she used to work for one of the tabloids, and yeah she was the one who went to the LR concert with Ilana Angel and got thrown out. And sold some other LR stories to the tabs, IIRC. Not sure if she's still in Heather's business or not, but it seems Heather is drawing enough attention on her own these days, unfortunately. I know it's probably too much to ask, but I hope the tabs back off on her because this is just too sad and tops the Britney pink wig by a mile. This woman needs some serious help or we will be reading her obit very soon.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She gave money to Trump so obviously she has issues but it makes it hard to feel sorry for her.
    Mivvi21 and Beeyotch like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information