Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Heath Ledger autopsy results?

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    The same reason why people like Elvis got prescribed anything and everything they wanted

Elvis even had a dentist on staff at Graceland, to prescribe on demand.

Elite Member

I still think it's *possible* that Heath committed suicide though. He seemed like a smart guy. Any person with sense knows that it is very dangerous to mix painkillers and sleeping meds, especially more than one kind of each. If he had taken a bunch of one drug in particular to commit suicide, that would've been obvious. But by taking several kinds at once, it blurs the "intentional" into "accidental". Maybe he wanted to die but he didn't want the stigma of suicide for his survivors.

**Cough Doctor Shopping Cough**

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    I still think it's *possible* that Heath committed suicide though. He seemed like a smart guy. Any person with sense knows that it is very dangerous to mix painkillers and sleeping meds, especially more than one kind of each. If he had taken a bunch of one drug in particular to commit suicide, that would've been obvious. But by taking several kinds at once, it blurs the "intentional" into "accidental". Maybe he wanted to die but he didn't want the stigma of suicide for his survivors.
    I agree, theres no way of knowing it was intentional or accidental. And its not uncommon for people to leave no note. They don't want to be known as someone who took their own life. Suicide is still looked upon as weak, selfish, stupid, etc. Its the 'easy' way out. No one stops to think about the pain a person could be going through, but it is the people he left behind that have to suffer now. Being the private person he was, i doubt he'd want to write a note that the entire world would get hold of. And his parents might think he wasn't the type of person, but anyone is capable of anything. Sometimes i get so depressed,i could kill myself that minute, and the last thing i want to do is try and explain it in a note. Much better to leave it at 'did he, or didn't he'.

He was talking about death... must have been thinking about it. The interview didn't bring up death, he did. He said he felt good about dying, thats a strange thing to say. For a 28 year old.

Actually the interviewer did ask him about dying the one in which he stated that he wasn't as worried about it since he had a child.

^When? I just heard him ask about Matilda. And then Heath said 'It makes you think about dying differently'.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    isnt oxycontin basically like heroin in terms of addictive capability?
    Actually it's worse in terms of the damage done to the brain.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    I agree, theres no way of knowing it was intentional or accidental. And its not uncommon for people to leave no note. They don't want to be known as someone who took their own life. Suicide is still looked upon as weak, selfish, stupid, etc. Its the 'easy' way out. No one stops to think about the pain a person could be going through, but it is the people he left behind that have to suffer now. Being the private person he was, i doubt he'd want to write a note that the entire world would get hold of. And his parents might think he wasn't the type of person, but anyone is capable of anything. Sometimes i get so depressed,i could kill myself that minute, and the last thing i want to do is try and explain it in a note. Much better to leave it at 'did he, or didn't he'.

He was talking about death... must have been thinking about it. The interview didn't bring up death, he did. He said he felt good about dying, thats a strange thing to say. For a 28 year old.
    Suicide never crossed my mind. If he wasn't a Dad who absolutely adored and lived for his daughter, I might think differently. There's no way though that he decided to leave this world with her still in it.

I think he just had a bad habit of upping his dosage to unreasonable levels, just like he did at TIFF in 2006. Lainey said he used enough blow for a five-member rock band.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information