Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heath Ledger autopsy results?

It's sad...but I really need to know this info.

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    "They don't want to get MK Olsen in trouble. "

^^ You got it, dude.

LOL thank you, really (sheds a tear from laughing)

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    "They don't want to get MK Olsen in trouble. "

^^ You got it, dude.
    good one.

Oh, wow. Thanks...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

they cant release the results the same day as the primary - its super tuesday y'all and the ticker tape parade for the giants - there's already too much news going on today!!!!!!!

Well I wait with bated breath (god I do not know what that means, better look it up) for the outcome of this autopsy. If he had xanax or valium in his system I will lose my shit. I could not bear it.
    Jack I swear.

I think his body just gave out from all the drugs. I read somewhere that he could only get less than two hours sleep on Ambien. I know other people who take Ambien every now and then and they are OUT within five minutes for the night.

Ok they will be released tomorrow I just read, oh well...

I just looked up autopsy results on google news, wondering if they'd come in yet, because I'm sure there will be 570 news articles on it, and this came up instead.

Heath Ledger's memorial service was held in Los Angeles on Sunday.

For those mental midgets who would rather read a book than Heat magazine, Heath is the man who single-handedly brought peace to the Middle East and then discovered a cure for cancer while ending the civil war in Sudan.

Reading the gushing obits, I got the impression that Heath must have died after heroically plunging into a piranha-infested river in an attempt to save a group of disabled children whose school bus had been swept off a low-lying bridge in a remote area inhabited by man-eating wolves.

On closer inspection it turned out that Heath died after heroically plunging into a sack full of drugs. His greatest accomplishment was spending 90 minutes pretending to be a gay cowboy.

His memorial service was, by all accounts, not to be snorted at. Dozens of film stars turned up in the hope of meeting "Fernando", Heath's closest and most trusted dealer.

Heath's father, acting inexplicably out of character for an Australian, delivered a eulogy that was strangely lacking in the words: "That useless junkie got what was coming to him."

Instead, he spoke of the terrible accident that befell his son. Yeah, I had a similar accident once and it got me six months suspended for three years.

Meanwhile, two US entertainment channels have folded under pressure from Heath's friends and agreed not to broadcast a video of the poor misunderstood thespian at a drug orgy saying: "I used to smoke five joints a day for 20 years."

Cumulatively speaking, that's the equivalent of sitting down and smoking an elephant made entirely of marijuana. No wonder he needed sleeping pills.

How is it that unreconstructed dope fiends like the beaver-faced Amy Crackhouse, the man-guzzling boozehound Lindsay Lohan and Time magazine's Mother of the Year, Britney Spears, can earn the respect of a nation by publicly confessing their predilection for high-octane alcohol and powerful narcotics?

And should they voluntarily agree to go into rehab, how is it that they are lauded as national heroes and portrayed by the media as role models for the youth of today?

Take this line from the Daily Telegraph: "Ledger's former school, Guildford Grammar School, has offered to hold a memorial for Perth's homegrown movie star."

That's right, kids. Bring your homegrown down to the school hall and we'll all gather round to suck on a giant hubbly-bubbly and give Perth's favourite stoner the kinda sendoff he woulda wanted.
    IOL: Postmortem on Heath Ledger - with drinks

^ Is it wrong to find that a tiny bit amusing? It kind of sums up the overreaction when a celeb dies and suddenly becomes worshiped more than when they were alive.

National Enquirer is reporting that the masseuse called Mary Kate 4 times before getting around to 911, and that Mary Kate's personnel arrived before the emergency response team.

The time of death could be a troublesome detail. The maid is reporting that she heard heath snoring at around 1, but some of the response team claimed that rigor mortise was already setting in when they'd arrived, so he died at about 12.

Plus there are rumours that an unknown person was in the apartment when heath died.

One homicide detective they interviewed, who is not working the case, said that the whole thing 'stinks'.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    the whole thing 'stinks'.
    it does! but i guess the truth will never come out, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ Is it wrong to find that a tiny bit amusing? It kind of sums up the overreaction when a celeb dies and suddenly becomes worshiped more than when they were alive.
    I thought it was hilarious actually. Does it make me a bad person? I don't know. But it was the most truthful thing thats been written so far. I love the bit where he says 'its the equivalent of smoking an elephant made entirely of marijuana'.

The autopsy should be interesting. But the drug stuff is being so buried. I have to wonder if it'll be truthful. Its taking awhile to come out- maybe they're deciding what to say. The fact they wont release time of death is already fishy. Oh well, its Hollywood. Definition - Lies, secrets, bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    I thought it was hilarious actually. Does it make me a bad person? I don't know. But it was the most truthful thing thats been written so far. I love the bit where he says 'its the equivalent of smoking an elephant made entirely of marijuana'.

The autopsy should be interesting. But the drug stuff is being so buried. I have to wonder if it'll be truthful. Its taking awhile to come out- maybe they're deciding what to say. The fact they wont release time of death is already fishy. Oh well, its Hollywood. Definition - Lies, secrets, bullshit.
    Completely agree. If it makes you bad then I'm bad too! I really don't think we'll ever hear the absolute truth of what happened.

Pah - leez,

I only hope that an autopsy equates to the sum of my existence when I go.
    I'm using a lot of oxygen and such I think it's good use of oxygen myself, but of course, I'm a little prejudiced on the matter.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information