Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Hayden Panettiere's pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I'm (usually) too polite
    Kittylady, SHELLEE and Bombshell like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I have to admit that I don't think I have seen a single Klitschko fight. In fact, I just looked him up on Wiki, and had no idea he was so successful. He must be doing something right. Also, he has a PhD -- which is a pretty impressive feat for someone who gets hit in the head a lot.
    His doing right, mostly involves being very defensive and tall.

Also, brain damage doesn't show up right off the bat. It usually takes 10 to 15 years after the fact for the effects to show up.

fgg

Hayden Panettiere opens up about postpartum depression

Hayden Panettiere isn’t ashamed to talk about her battle with postpartum depression.

“When [you’re told] about postpartum depression you think it’s ‘I feel negative feelings towards my child, I want to injure or hurt my child’ — I’ve never, ever had those feelings. Some women do. But you don’t realize how broad of a spectrum you can really experience that on,” the “Nashville” actress shared during an appearance on “Live with Kelly and Michael” on Monday. “It’s something that needs to be talked about. Women need to know that they’re not alone, and that it does heal.”

Panettiere, 26, who welcomed daughter Kaya with fiancÚ Wladimir Klitschko last December, also admitted that the “misunderstandings” surrounding postpartum often lead some to brush off the seriousness of the situation.

“There’s a lot of misunderstanding — there’s a lot of people out there that think it’s not real, that’s it not true, that it’s something that’s made up in their minds, that ‘Oh, it’s hormones,'” she said. “They brush it off. It’s something that’s completely uncontrollable. It’s really painful and it’s really scary and women need a lot of support.”

Fortunately for Panettiere, husband-to-be Klitschko, 39, has constantly stayed by her side.

“When I was pregnant, he would do this thing where he would suck in his stomach and then I would put my stomach to his so that he could feel when she was moving, almost like she was in his stomach,” Panettiere shared. “He wanted to feel what it was like to have a baby as close to him as it was close to me.”

As for adding another child (or three) to her brood, Panettiere revealed that she isn’t ruling anything out.

“I would love to have a big family. I always said four, but I’m not gonna speak too soon. One at a time.”

Hayden Panettiere opens up about postpartum depression | Page Six

video at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information