Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Hayden Panettiere's pregnant

The baby is sweet!! I've seen breathtaking newborns - I don't think this is one. The dad on the other hand.... will assume he is a magnificent human being who can charm the pants off of...well...Hayden.

I think they all look adorable. In the pic of them all in the bed, it looks like they photoshopped his size down to a featherweight so that they would all look the same size. In real life I would think that baby would look puny on his chest and Hayden would look half his size as usual, even with pregnancy weight gain, she wouldn't get taller.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think most newborns are weird looking, until they get to be at least a couple of months old (my kids included). In her current newborn state, it's hard to determine if she is cute or not. It does appear though, that she is suffering from the opposite of Bruce Willis' girls. The Willis girls all have tiny features on a huge head, this one seems to have her dad's features on her mom's tiny head.
    Kittylady and Callalily like this.

Oh my gosh, he is so beautiful.
    soogar likes this.

Yeah, that body of his. Dayuuuum. He's a true Butterface. Buthisface?
    Flygirl, llamamama and Callalily like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I like that comment except that I think his busted face is gorgeous too! Ha ha, at least I realize I have bad taste!
    firebrat1229 likes this.

I don't like pretty boys, and typically do like the off-beat looking dudes but him? Nah, I just can't work up any lust for that face.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Aw I think that baby is cute.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

nsfw? So beautiful. Even if it does look like he's diddling his brother.

Do they not have pubes??? Gross.
    NickiDrea, greysfang and Kittylady like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I no like. Creepy, very creepy.
    Kittylady and mostroop like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I don't like the no hair look. But I do think hes beautiful. Ok, I'll stop before I'm as bad as that person defending the fat Denise model. I understand im in the minority and will not waste any more pictures on you people with bad taste. Carry on
    sluce and Kittylady like this.

Elite Member

Vitali looks like he's trying to hold in a fart in that pic.

Hayden Panettiere Making Up Excuses To Avoid Wedding With Wladimir Klitschko?

Aug 25, 2015 11:31 PM EDT | By Sherylyn TodaTagsworld news
    (Photo : Getty Images Entertainment)

Will fans ever get to see a Hayden Panettiere - Wladimir Klitscho wedding?

Following the birth of their daughter, Kaya Evdokia Klitschko, the Ukranian professional boxer stated that the wedding would have to wait since the couple is now very focused with their bundle of joy.

"Now is for now -- when people get married there are different things they promise to each other and I understand the promising part, but I think [having] children is something that connects you until the end of your days no matter what," the 39-year-old multi-time boxing champion told Entertainment Tonight.

"And I think that, Kaya, our daughter, has connected us forever. And that's the most amazing thing. Everything else is coming, it's something that needs to be planned ... but as I said, the connection with the child is better than any marriage!"

However, now that Kaya is already eight months old, Wladimir Klitschko is reportedly ready plan for their wedding, but as it turns out Hayden Panettiere is apparently not.

According to OK!, Klitschko is getting "frustrated" with the topic.

"[Wladimir Klitschko]'s so frustrated," a source of the publication reportedly said. "Every time they agree on a date, Hayden seems to suddenly get cold feet or a work commitment comes up."

Apparenlty, the "Nashville" actress has been making up excuses to avoid the wedding.

"Between her career and caring for the baby, she claims she's just too busy to plan anything," the source added. "Now Wlad is starting to worry that she won't ever commit."

Moreover,
    OK! Magazine added in a separate report that the couple is actually looking forward for baby number two already.

"Wladimir is 39, which makes him 14 years older than his future wife, which could explain why he wants a second child right away," the publication stated.

http://www.franchiseherald.com/articles/36620/20150825/hayden-panettiere-wladimir-klitschko-wedding.htm

I find these rumors interesting. But good for her for not getting married if she's not ready.

OT: I really like her outfit in this photo.
    gas_chick likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

She shouldn't have to get married. She's still young. That and who knows what he'll be like in 10 to 15 years? Not to be an ass. But i'm a boxing fan, and he's been boxing in some form or fashion for over 20 years. It really can't be good for the brain. What will he be like in a decade with not much to do. While having the possibility of CTE setting up in his brain?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information