Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hayden Panettiere "waiting to hear from Hillary Clinton" about saving the whales

Personally for me the destruction of the environment trumps all other issues. But I also realise that most politicians would never address it.

I don't know about Obama's policies (I can't imagine it's high on his list of priorities though), but if I recall correctly, the Kyoto protocol and the US's refusal to sign happened during Bill Clinton's presidency.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    Its great that she is passionate about this but there are alot more important issues to think about in a election [like the economy and healthcare] and i am sure the candidates have better things to do with their time instead of having private phone calls with an 18 year old
    Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Does anyone else not see that she is already a righteous little madame at a very tender age? I'm all for saving the world but I don't think even Angelina is expecting a personal run-down on policy platforms from the candidates.
    ITA with both of you.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    I don't know about Obama's policies (I can't imagine it's high on his list of priorities though), but if I recall correctly, the Kyoto protocol and the US's refusal to sign happened during Bill Clinton's presidency.
    Just had to note that Clinton signed Kyoto back in 1998 and Bush unsigned it in March 2001. Obama has some ties to the nuclear and coal industries which make me nervous, but he'd be better than what we've got now. What really makes me nervous about O is his having chats with the likes of HP. Probably a fundraiser or something.

It makes me respect the candidates less to think that they would actually take time to personally pander to Hayden Panettiere, unless they're willing to do that for every single citizen who calls and demands it.

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    Just had to note that Clinton signed Kyoto back in 1998 and Bush unsigned it in March 2001. Obama has some ties to the nuclear and coal industries which make me nervous, but he'd be better than what we've got now. What really makes me nervous about O is his having chats with the likes of HP. Probably a fundraiser or something.
    Clinton's signing Kyoto was only symbolic, which he knew from the get-go. The signature is not binding, unless the protocol gets ratified by the US government. Of course, that never happened.

Typical Clinton way of politics.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Personally I'd like to know where the candidates stand on the even more controversial Britney Spears situation. Are they for forcible treatment, or do they support a 'pro Scientology' platform??

^^ Well, wait for both candidates to call you so that you can make up your mind.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus!

Um, hello.. she's 18. Of course she's dumb, clueless and naive. Don't try to claim you weren't.

And yeah, if Hill was smart she wouldn't let Bill near her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    Clinton never signed jack. Kyoto died in the Senate. EVERY Senator voted against it.

Um, no offense, Hayden, but ah.... Judging by the war, and the economy, with the almost impending recession ahead, and the fact that we're gonna be cleaning up after Bush for many, many years.... I'm sure the candidates could really give a fuck about the whales, right now. I mean, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    ^^ Well, wait for both candidates to call you so that you can make up your mind.
    They haven't gotten back to me! Amazing! Don't they know who I am? Mmm that's probably why they haven't gotten back to me.

Hayden Pantyliner's body distrubs me. It is so tiny and freakish.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Hayden Pantyliner's body distrubs me. It is so tiny and freakish.
    Haha!!!...Hayden Pantyliner Love It! . I think i am gonna start using that instead of Hayden Panty-whatever and Hayden Panti-something-or-other.

^^ Yes, yes, please do! Let's start a pantyliner trend!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Um, hello.. she's 18. Of course she's dumb, clueless and naive. Don't try to claim you weren't.
    I'll admit I was fairly dumb, clueless and naive at 18 but I won't cop to thinking a presidential candidate would find the time to personally explain her platform to me. Then again, with the way things are going for Hillary, perhaps Hayden's dreams will come true.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information