Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hayden Panettiere was 'tortured' by bullies

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    OK you win.

I got called pizza face and brillo pad. rat bastards.. usually the ones calling me that looked like Hayden and had names like Hayden.
    I'm sorry, GA, that sucks. On a serious note, to all of you who experienced daily taunting and teasing and bullying, my heart goes out to you. I wouldn't wish the fear, shame, humiliation, lonliness and desparation I experienced on a daily basis for many of my school years on my worst enemy. For those of you who have kids, please make sure this isn't happening to them.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

I got bullied too and was considered the ugliest kid around... Honestly, I could done without that "strenghtening" experience...
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Elite Member

I'm sure the worst that ever happened was that someone called her a snob or a bitch.

She probably was one of those child actors that spoke insecently about being on t.v. and thought she was somehow cooler than other people because she was starring on a show.

When I was in high school people would throw things at me during lunchtime. I was also, picked on because I couldn't afford name brand clothes. I was just a shy/introverted kid, who didn't mess with anyone. I still have some trouble speaking to people and anxiety problems to this day. So when I hear people like Hayden say that "[they] were glad it happened" I just want to slap them.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Considering she's been friends for several years with "Genius" Parisite, it's highly doubtful that she was on the receiving end of bullying. It was probably the opposite, with no shortage of kids telling her she's a bitch.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    I find it hard to feel sorry for Hayden, because I don't think she has a clue what it feels like to really be bullied. Bullies usually save their cruelest treatment for the shy, overweight, or socially awkward. Maybe I'm way off here, but I doubt the pretty actress making big bucks really sufferred anything close to "torture".
    Right. I seriously doubt she put up with much worse than some teen twittering in the hallways--no physical violence and certainly nothing worth pissing and moaning about now.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    I'm sorry, GA, that sucks. On a serious note, to all of you who experienced daily taunting and teasing and bullying, my heart goes out to you. I wouldn't wish the fear, shame, humiliation, lonliness and desparation I experienced on a daily basis for many of my school years on my worst enemy. For those of you who have kids, please make sure this isn't happening to them.
    Hey, I don't believe in karma but I saw the bully at my high school reunion who made my life a daily hell and it was really hilarious because he was standing off in the corner (with his girlfriend!) and no one was really talking to them. I really wanted to pull her aside and say: RUN! Assholes never change!!! Of course, the syrupy music never swelled and he never apologized for torturing all his classmates but it makes me feel good that no one wanted to be with him, either.

^^Yes!

I am so happy I didn't reach my peak in highschool - how sad a life that must be.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Ok, I hate her now. As others said, I bet her "bullying experiences" were just being called a snob, a bitch, or having her lines quoted to her as she walked down the hall. I find it hard to believe Miss Cheerleader was being bullied, and not the other way around. She looks just like the overtanned malicious midget hos who tried to torture everyone.

There seems to be an epidemic of celebrity bullying

Eva: 'I was bullied for being ugly'

Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria, who has made her face her fortune in recent years, has revealed she was teased about her appearance as a child.

The star, who has emerged as a red carpet darling with a string of lucrative deals with cosmetic companies, says her nickname growing up was "ugly duckling".

Eva Longoria, at the LA premiere of her new film Over My Dead Body, says she was bullied over her looks while growing up in Texas; The actress in a 1993 highschool photo

Longoria, who is in the midst of a promotional blitz for her new film Over My Dead Body, said: "I was the darkest one of my family. I was the only one with black hair and the only one with dark skin.

"All my sisters were light blondes with hazel eyes. They used to call me ugly duckling.

Longoria actually looked good, in her high school picture. A lot of people who make fun of thers are just insucure, or are assholes. People used to make fun of my teeth in 5th grade, and they did just because they had fucked up teeth, themselves.

Kids just don't have a concious.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Longoria actually looked good, in her high school picture. A lot of people who make fun of thers are just insucure, or are assholes. People used to make fun of my teeth in 5th grade, and they did just because they had fucked up teeth, themselves.

Kids just don't have a concious.
    She looked pretty much the same, which answers the 'plastic surgery' questions.

I believe she was bullied, she seems so damn sexy I will soon loose my mind. She is so exiting. I mean Hayden, not that Ugly Duckly Cow.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy Burnett View Post
    Hey, I don't believe in karma but I saw the bully at my high school reunion who made my life a daily hell and it was really hilarious because he was standing off in the corner (with his girlfriend!) and no one was really talking to them. I really wanted to pull her aside and say: RUN! Assholes never change!!! Of course, the syrupy music never swelled and he never apologized for torturing all his classmates but it makes me feel good that no one wanted to be with him, either.
    same with me

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    She looked pretty much the same, which answers the 'plastic surgery' questions.
    Except the nose I think, it looks like her nose has been refined to me, the distance between the tip of her nose and her top lip is bigger in the now picture
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information