Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Hayden Panettiere 'answered the door to police in a drunk and frantic state' after...

fgg

Hayden Panettiere back with Brian Hickerson month after his domestic abuse case dismissed

Hayden Panettiere and Brian Hickerson have reunited nearly a month after a domestic abuse case against him was dismissed.

The 30-year-old actress and the real estate agent were photographed dragging luggage through an airport together on Tuesday.

The pair were both dressed casually in sneakers and they each lugged backpacks and wore a similar-looking necklace.

Their travels together come shortly after Hickerson’s domestic violence case was dismissed at the end of September.

“The case against Brian Hickerson was dismissed without prejudice [Thursday,]” Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office spokesman Greg Risling told Page Six in a statement at the time. “Our office was unable to proceed because we could not secure a material witness. The protective order also was dismissed.”

Hickerson was arrested for domestic violence by the LAPD in May after he and Panettiere got into a physical altercation at their home after a night of drinking. Cops saw that Panettiere had redness and marks on her body, TMZ reported.

Hickerson was ordered to stay 100 yards away from the “Heroes” star after their scuffle. He was arraigned in LA in July and pleaded not guilty.

Page Six previously reported that Panettiere had not seen Hickerson since from the time the squabble occurred until at least July and that they had split.

However, the “I Love You, Beth Cooper” actress was spotted holding hands with Hickerson’s brother, Zach, in September.

Panettiere’s rep did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/05/hayde...ase-dismissed/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Any new pictures of Wladimir? No? Ok, bye
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

I wish she were strong enough to stay away from him. Abusers do not quit. This will happen again.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

fgg

Hayden Panettiere's BF Arrested for Domestic Violence, Allegedly Punched Her

Hayden Panettiere's boyfriend's been hauled off to jail again for allegedly putting hands on her -- this time in Wyoming ... on Valentine's Day.

The ex-"Nashville" star's BF, Brian Hickerson, was arrested around 2:30 AM on Valentine's Day, after the couple had a fight and he struck her "with a closed fist on the right side of her face" ... according to cops.

The Teton County Sheriff's Office was notified of a disturbance at a private residence in Jackson. The caller said an intoxicated male was locked out of the home because he punched his girlfriend in the face.

When deputies arrived, they found Brian in the driveway, and according to docs obtained by TMZ ... he allegedly told them Hayden was in the house "saying he beat the f*** out of me." Cops say he avoided answering if he had punched Hayden, but claimed he hired a private chef to stick around so he "wouldn't be accused of bulls**t."

Cops talked to the chef on the phone, and he said he left a little after 1 AM -- but claims he witnessed the couple arguing earlier in the night.

According to the docs, Hayden told cops she and Brian were in their bedroom when he started throwing her around and punched her. Cops say her face was red and swollen, and she also had a scrape and swelling on her left hand -- which she believed came from Hickerson's watch during the altercation.

The deputies heard enough to book Hickerson for domestic battery. He was also hit with a second charge of interfering with a police officer for allegedly refusing to identify himself.

When we last spoke with Hayden in November, she told us everything was well between Brian and her -- intimating they'd moved past his felony domestic violence arrest earlier in 2019.

We broke the story ... the couple allegedly got into an altercation at their L.A. home that left red marks on Hayden's body, and police arrested Brian for it. However, the case was later dismissed for not being able to secure a "material witness" -- AKA, Hayden.

Hickerson was also involved in a domestic incident in late 2018 ... with his father. Hayden was there for that one too. She's been dating Brian for about a year and a half.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/18/hayde...ian-hickerson/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^^^I really hope that she finds a way out of this.
    She has issues and this abusive relationship is probably only the tip of the iceberg.
    At least she had the good sense to exclude her daughter from her mess, I respect her for that.
    Sarzy, mostroop, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I wish she were strong enough to stay away from him. Abusers do not quit. This will happen again.
    Accurate. Girl needs to break away and get some counseling to help her make better choices. Especially now with kid(s) involved.

I don't think sense had as much to do with her daughter being excluded as the fact that she seemed to have decided long ago she didn't want to be a mother. Last I heard, her daughter was being raised by her ex and/or his mother.

The kid is probably better off, given these stories about what's been going on with Hayden since she broke up with that gigantic dude who was her baby daddy.
    DawnM74, Bluebonnet and twitchy2.0 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Sad. Maybe she will finally get away from him after this. Sounds like they both have alcohol issues and then things get toxic.

Since this is his second charge with the same victim, it should be a felony.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Oh my god, girl. Get help, please. I'm so afraid one of these days I'm going to click this updated thread and he'll have killed her. UGH.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Uncomfortably similar to Amie Harwick's situation. Actually, worse.

Hayden was a huge part of 'Himmmm' on C-Dan's blind items, and it's one of the things that rang really true. It's been ages since I read it, but in a nutshell it claims that a young actress (Hayden) had been horrifically abused emotionally, physically and sexually and had become addicted to the abuse. So sad.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

^^^ I remember that, too, that was a blind item you do not forget. I hope it isn't true, but it kinda looks like it is.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

By the time the story hit the press, the former A- list actress had already kissed and made up and had make up sex with her boyfriend. It will make a restraining order awkward, although they have dealt with them before.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 11:15 AM 17 COMMENTS
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by firebrat1229 View Post
    Oh my god, girl. Get help, please. I'm so afraid one of these days I'm going to click this updated thread and he'll have killed her. UGH.

^^This^^
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Hayden was a huge part of 'Himmmm' on C-Dan's blind items, and it's one of the things that rang really true. It's been ages since I read it, but in a nutshell it claims that a young actress (Hayden) had been horrifically abused emotionally, physically and sexually and had become addicted to the abuse. So sad.
    Saying that she's addicted to the abuse is too simple and victim blaming. More likely that her sense of what is normal and acceptable has been warped and she's trapped in a cycle of seeking (false) safety in what she's familiar with.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information