Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Hayden Panettiere 'answered the door to police in a drunk and frantic state' after...

Hayden Panettiere's Boyfriend Brian Hickerson Arrested for Domestic Violence After Physical Fight

Hayden Panettiere‘s boyfriend Brian Hickerson was arrested after the two allegedly got into a physical altercation.

The 29-year-old Nashville star and her boyfriend got into a fight that turned physical, according to TMZ on Friday (May 3).

The two reportedly went out drinking together on Wednesday night (May 1) in Hollywood, Calif. When they went home, they allegedly got into an argument, which then got physical, and the cops were called.

According to the report, cops “noticed redness and marks on Hayden‘s body” and it was determined that Brian started the fight. He was then arrested and booked for felony domestic violence and released after posting a $50,000 bond.

Brian previously got into a physical altercation with his father in October of 2018.

Hayden Panettiere?s Boyfriend Brian Hickerson Arrested for Domestic Violence After Physical Fight | Brian Hickerson, Hayden Panettiere : Just Jared

Jesus, this girl's got some issues. Get the hell away from the abusive asshole and fix your picker.

I always get mellowed out and sleepy after alcohol. The opposite of p*ssed off and argumentative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I still think that people should need a license to conceive a child.
    And own a dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Jesus, this girl's got some issues. Get the hell away from the abusive asshole and fix your picker.
    If you’ve grown up in this environment or had a lot of it in your life it’s your “normal” sadly.

I heard something about a study about pain levers recently that was saying that if you had a lot of pain in your past you have a higher tolerance to it (not rocket science) but it was in conjunction with info about pain management and chronic pain.

I like her so much and she's so young, I wish she would get it together.

fgg

Hayden Panettiere’s boyfriend Brian Hickerson charged with felony domestic violence

Hayden Panettiere‘s boyfriend could face jail time following his arrest earlier this month for allegedly attacking the actress.

The LA County District Attorney’s Office has charged Brian Hickerson with one count of felony domestic violence, TMZ reported. If convicted, he faces up to four years in prison.

Page Six has reached out to the district attorney for comment.

LAPD arrested Hickerson for domestic violence in May at the couple’s home after they allegedly got into a physical altercation following a night of drinking in Hollywood. He is accused of starting the fight.

Police reportedly noticed redness and marks on Panettiere’s body as well.

It is unclear who called the cops.

Panettiere, 29, and Hickerson began dating over the summer following her split from Wladimir Klitschko. The ex-“Nashville” star shares daughter Kaya, 4, with her ex.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/23/hayde...stic-violence/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

My question is, are they still together? Is she cooperating with the authorities or standing by her man?

Where I live, they would issue a no-contact order whether the victim wanted it or not.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

A judge has ordered Hayden Panettiere‘s boyfriend to stay 100 yards away from the actress after he was charged in an alleged attack against her

A judge has ordered Hayden Panettiere‘s boyfriend to stay 100 yards away from the actress after he was charged in an alleged attack against her.

Brian Hickerson appeared in a Los Angeles courthouse on Thursday, where he pleaded not guilty to one count of felony domestic violence.

The judge granted a prosecutor-requested protective order, which states that Hickerson cannot come within 100 yards of Panettiere or contact her via phone, email or any other third party, Us Weekly reported. He also cannot own firearms.

The LA County District Attorney’s Office confirmed to Page Six prior to Hickerson’s court appearance that he could face up to four years in prison if convicted. LAPD arrested Hickerson for domestic violence in May at the couple’s home after they allegedly got into a physical altercation following a night of drinking in Hollywood. He was accused of starting the fight.

Police reportedly noticed redness and marks on Panettiere’s body as well.

Panettiere, 29, and Hickerson began dating over the summer following her split from Wladimir Klitschko. The ex-“Nashville” star shares 4-year-old daughter Kaya with her ex.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/24/hayde...away-from-her/
    sprynkles likes this.

fgg

Hayden Panettiere’s Boyfriend Brian Hickerson Appears in Court Over Domestic Violence Arrest, Felony Charge Not Dismissed

Hayden Panettiere’s boyfriend, Brian Hickerson, will be arraigned for the felony domestic violence charge he was arrested for in May after allegedly hitting the Nashville star.

The aspiring actor, 30, appeared in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday, July 10, at which time a judge ruled there was sufficient evidence for the charge to stick. A police officer testified during the hearing, noting that she arrived at the residence to find Panettiere, 29, bruised and swollen. The former child star told authorities about three separate incidents of alleged domestic violence on Hickerson’s part.

The South Carolina native’s lawyer asked the judge to dismiss the charge, claiming that the couple were both responsible for the alleged incident. The judge, who called Hickerson “the aggressor,” declined the motion as well as a later move by the attorney to bargain down to a misdemeanor charge.

Officer Amanda Findley testified on Wednesday that Panettiere had “marks on her neck” and “bruising on both her arms” after police were called to the L.A. home at 1:45 a.m. in May. The actress had bruising and swelling on her face and a bite mark on her arm.

Hickerson could face a maximum of four years in state prison if convicted of the felony charge.

Police reportedly found Panettiere with “redness and marks” on her body after an argument between her and Hickerson, which led to his arrest. He pleaded not guilty to the charge in May, while a judge granted a protective order that required him to stay 100 yards away from the actress.

The Heroes alum’s loved ones hoped that the order would serve as a wakeup call. “The restraining order is the beginning of something good,” a source told Us Weekly exclusively in May. “Change is different, and to be honest with yourself, but everyone is very afraid for Hayden, and her friends and family believe that people with this history do not change overnight.”

Another insider revealed that Panettiere’s family and friends worried that the pair, who were first linked in August 2018, could be violating the protective order. “There is not one single person out there who isn’t concerned about Hayden,” the source said. “What Brian did to Hayden is unacceptable behavior, and it’s not to be tolerated.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...stic-violence/
    sprynkles likes this.

So is she still married to Vlad Klit?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

*comes in looking for new Wladimir picture.
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    So is she still married to Vlad Klit?
    They were never married, just engaged.
    joebob likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Hayden Panettiere’s Boyfriend Brian Hickerson Appears in Court Over Domestic Violence Arrest, Felony Charge Not Dismissed

Hayden Panettiere’s boyfriend, Brian Hickerson, will be arraigned for the felony domestic violence charge he was arrested for in May after allegedly hitting the Nashville star.

The aspiring actor, 30, appeared in a Los Angeles court on Wednesday, July 10, at which time a judge ruled there was sufficient evidence for the charge to stick. A police officer testified during the hearing, noting that she arrived at the residence to find Panettiere, 29, bruised and swollen. The former child star told authorities about three separate incidents of alleged domestic violence on Hickerson’s part.

The South Carolina native’s lawyer asked the judge to dismiss the charge, claiming that the couple were both responsible for the alleged incident. The judge, who called Hickerson “the aggressor,” declined the motion as well as a later move by the attorney to bargain down to a misdemeanor charge.

Officer Amanda Findley testified on Wednesday that Panettiere had “marks on her neck” and “bruising on both her arms” after police were called to the L.A. home at 1:45 a.m. in May. The actress had bruising and swelling on her face and a bite mark on her arm.

Hickerson could face a maximum of four years in state prison if convicted of the felony charge.

Police reportedly found Panettiere with “redness and marks” on her body after an argument between her and Hickerson, which led to his arrest. He pleaded not guilty to the charge in May, while a judge granted a protective order that required him to stay 100 yards away from the actress.

The Heroes alum’s loved ones hoped that the order would serve as a wakeup call. “The restraining order is the beginning of something good,” a source told Us Weekly exclusively in May. “Change is different, and to be honest with yourself, but everyone is very afraid for Hayden, and her friends and family believe that people with this history do not change overnight.”

Another insider revealed that Panettiere’s family and friends worried that the pair, who were first linked in August 2018, could be violating the protective order. “There is not one single person out there who isn’t concerned about Hayden,” the source said. “What Brian did to Hayden is unacceptable behavior, and it’s not to be tolerated.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...stic-violence/
    Doesn’t she come from a family with a history of DV? If so this kind of relationship is the “norm” & it takes a *massive* effort to change that and understand that it doesn’t have to be like that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information