Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Hayden Panettiere 'answered the door to police in a drunk and frantic state' after...

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    GTFO! Really?!

This girl's life is kind of like an overdramatic telenovela.

Is there a *Settles in with popcorn* gif?
    crayzeehappee and Beeyotch like this.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    Thanks!��
    funky_chicken likes this.

Poor Hayden. Girl is fighting a boatload of demons.

I'm glad her daughter is in the Ukraine, surrounding by loving family, and not exposed to what I'm fairly certain would be endless scenes and trauma.

I made the same decision for my children, taking them half way around the world from their loving, but alcoholic father.

fgg

Hayden Panettiere’s Pals Worried About Her Over New Relationship With Brian Hickerson

Those close to Hayden Panettiere worry her relationship with Brian Hickerson “is not a healthy situation,” a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.

There appears to be cause for concern: During an October 25 trip to Brian’s native South Carolina, police were called to his father David Hickerson’s home after an altercation that left David with “what appeared to be blood on his face,” according to the incident report (David told cops he fell). The Nashville star, 29, answered the door and “appeared to be frantic.”

She and Brian, 28, were first linked in August, after Panettiere split from former pro boxer Wladimir Klitschko, 42, who’s raising their daughter, Kaya, 3, in Ukraine. For more on Panettiere and Hickerson’s relationship, check out the video above.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...s-not-healthy/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Well. Shit. That's some real insight there.
    Waterslide and crayzeehappee like this.

Hayden Panettiere hasn’t seen her daughter in 4 months, hopes to marry boyfriend (update)

I thought that the story about Hayden Panettiere’s four-year-old daughter, Kaya, living with her dad, Hayden’s ex, overseas would not get much traction. US Magazine was right though, the story was front-page worthy as it’s notable that a child isn’t living with her mom. There isn’t a custody battle, the article stated that Hayden knew that it was better that Kaya stayed with her dad, boxing great Wladimir Klitschko, in Ukraine. US even posted a video with more quotes stating that Hayden told them “everything has been amicable” between her and the retired heavyweight champion boxer. I didn’t include that in the story because I did a half-assed job with it. She said:
    We get along really well. We’re still respectful of each other and we still have that friendship with each other. It’s a new [situation] but I think we’ve done a really good job.”
    As someone who co-parents peacefully with an ex who lives overseas, it’s possible and it sounds like the case here. This isn’t a Kelly Rutherford situation where she’s complaining and trying to strip him of custody and it doesn’t sound like he’s doing that to her either. Us did include the detail that “others insist Hayden is secretly struggling” while living so far from her child. However they write that “Hayden comes and goes to Europe to visit Kaya. Wlad travels a great deal as well.”
    They also reported that “Panettiere has reportedly not seen her daughter in four months, though a source close to Panettiere disputes this and says the actress has been to Ukraine recently. It’s heartbreaking and challenging. They didn’t spend the holidays together.
    Yesterday I said that this was likely a selfless decision by Hayden. However there’s speculation that she’s drinking or drugging, and it definitely looks like she’s drinking judging from the paparazzi photos. US included that in their story. They also had new quotes from her about her relationship with Brian Hickerson. She said she hopes to marry him.
    “I’ve lived a big life, I’ve met a lot of people. I learn something new from [Brian] every day, and that’s something that not many people can provide me with,” the Nashville star, 29, tells Us. When asked if she thinks they’ll tie the knot someday, she gushes, “I think so. I hope so.”
    As for her favorite way of spending time with the aspiring actor? “I love being low key, being mellow, having experiences, having conversations, really in-depth conversations,” adds the Heroes alum.
    [From US Magazine]
    Hayden has been open about her struggle with postpartum depression and maybe she’s self medicating with alcohol. I’m a sober alcoholic, I know how that sh-t goes, and I also know that kids have a better life with the sober parent. Her daughter is well cared for and that’s what matters. Plus she’s not even fighting her ex about it. This isn’t an “oh just get sober” situation. If it was as easy as that, the world would be a much simpler place. Her new boyfriend sounds like bad news though.

Update: Hayden is reportedly on vacation with her daughter and her ex and recently posted a photo on Twitter that may be her.
    Sweet moments with sleeping babes ❤️ pic.twitter.com/ui4cx02IOP
    — Hayden Panettiere (@haydenpanettier) February 7, 2019
    These photos of Hayden in the floral dress are from last August. She’s barefoot and has been drinking obviously, but we’ve seen Christina Aguilera and many other celebrities much drunker in public. Remember when Reese Witherspoon was caught on tape yelling at a cop for pulling over her husband for DUI?

These are photos from last week of Hayden at an event with her mom and brother.

Photos credit: WENN and Avalon.red

« Previous Post Next Post »

https://www.celebitchy.com/609153/ha...rry_boyfriend/
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I can't imagine having a child that little and not having seen it in 4 months!

There is no way I could have imagined being away from DarkJr more than a few days at that age. Four months is a long time when they are so little, changing and growing so fast! You will never get that time back either.

I guess it's good that the kid is being taken care of but damn... Maybe don't have any more kids then?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She obviously shouldn't have had this one. Too bad there's no rewind and undo button.

Poor little girl.
    Mivvi21, DawnM74, sputnik and 1 others like this.

Is this her mother? She kinda looks like Michael Jackson in drag.
    fgg, sputnik and Honeythorn like this.

Oh, Princess Dot.

I have a soft spot for Hayden and I hope she gets her shit together. The first step is dumping the loser douche boyfriend.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Maybe I'm a hard ass but... When your fuck life takes precedence over your own flesh and blood my sympathies are limited. I hope she gets her shit together too. For her own sake and the little girl's.
    Beeyotch, Mrs P, Jadestone and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I can't help but think her own mother probably fucked her up in some way.
    gas_chick likes this.

I still think that people should need a license to conceive a child.

Her mom's nose...holy shit.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information