Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1229
Like Tree4089Likes

Thread: Harvey Weinstein Lawyers Up for Bombshell New York Times, New Yorker Stories

czb

if he has testes and a prostate, he can create sperm. afaik

for some reason i thought intersex people were infertile but google just told me that's not always the case.
    czb likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    so is he intersex? deformed? burned? who fathered his children?
    this case has definitely taken a turn i did not expect.
    I just figured his genitals had been swallowed by fat.
    fgg, sprynkles, Trixie and 5 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

not gonna lie, i would totally look at the photo of his junk.
    i don’t know that I necessarily think he’s intersex because I’m pretty sure someone of his generation would have had surgery as a baby in which case they’d have gotten rid of his vagina if doctors thought he was more male than female.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'd probably look too. My curiosity has been piqued by the idea of a reverse Cisco Adler.
    Tati likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Ok, I'd look too as long as I was promised some immediate eye bleach.
    Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

He patently hates women, right? So, any kind of mastery he could impose over young, beautiful, women was the end goal, right? That includes performing oral sex on women against their will. The troll was more powerful than all the princesses.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

czb

ew. look at the back zit pic. the pimple popper's wet dream.
    sputnik, fgg and crayzeehappee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I just figured his genitals had been swallowed by fat.
    Over the years, I have seen literally thousands of people of all types naked (including pre- and post-op transexuals), and I'm not sure what I would make of Weinstein's genital area either. There are people with some truly interesting/mesmerizing physical conditions. Only rarely does that meat apron thing that some people have swallow up the genitalia (on guys).

I also wanted to say that Weinstein has way too many apparent male secondary sex characteristics for me to think that he did not have testicles at some point. He's hairy, balding, has a deep voice, deposits most of his excess weight in his abdominal area. Those are all very strong indicators, in my opinion, of someone who produced plenty of testosterone all the way through adolescence and into their thirties.
    sputnik, Kittylady and MsDark like this.

Good Lord. I feel like the jurors should be given free therapy for life after having to look at those pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Over the years, I have seen literally thousands of people of all types naked (including pre- and post-op transexuals), and I'm not sure what I would make of Weinstein's genital area either. There are people with some truly interesting/mesmerizing physical conditions. Only rarely does that meat apron thing that some people have swallow up the genitalia (on guys).

I also wanted to say that Weinstein has way too many apparent male secondary sex characteristics for me to think that he did not have testicles at some point. He's hairy, balding, has a deep voice, deposits most of his excess weight in his abdominal area. Those are all very strong indicators, in my opinion, of someone who produced plenty of testosterone all the way through adolescence and into their thirties.
    Or he could have undescended testes that were not corrected. He could still be fertile with them undescended, lower fertility but there's still potential. Or it could have been corrected.

I know someone who had the surgery in his early teens, which was standard practice until the 90s. His testicles are very close to his body. I would think if he were grossly overweight like Weinstein, if *could* appear that he had none.
    MohandasKGanja and Kittylady like this.

Easily the second-most contemptible person in this trial:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/harvey...ulted?ref=home

When reporter Megan Twohey asked if she’d ever experienced a sexual assault, Rotunno replied, “I have not.” She then paused before adding: “Because I would never put myself in that position.”
    “So you’re saying, I’m sorry, so you’re saying that you have never been sexually assaulted because you would never put yourself in the position of being sexually assaulted?” Twohey responded, shocked by her answer.
    “No, I’ve always made choices from college-age on where I never drank too much, I never went home with someone I didn’t know, I just never put myself in any vulnerable circumstance,” she said. “Ever.”

The shocking statement from the Chicago-based lawyer, who has built her career defending men accused of sexual assault, comes one day after Weinstein’s legal team kicked off its defense in Manhattan Supreme Court.
    Weinstein, 67, has pleaded not guilty to five charges, including predatory sexual assault and first-degree rape, for allegedly sexually assaulting Miriam Haleyiinside his SoHo apartment in 2006 and raping Jessica Mann in 2013 inside a New York hotel room.
    The prosecution rested its case Thursday after calling 27 witnesses over two weeks—including six women who graphically detailed to jurors their alleged sexual assaults and how they kept silent, fearing career ruin and embarrassment.

All of the women claimed Weinstein lured them into isolated places under the guise of professional conversation. Once alone, he sexually assaulted them, sometimes justifying the act by complimenting them or insisting “this is how all actresses make it,” they testified.
    Twohey pressed Rotunno further about her accusations, asking if she believes every woman who has been sexually assaulted “somehow put themselves in that position, whether it was having drinks or agreeing to go to a hotel room?”

Quickly backpedaling, Rotunno answered: “Absolutely not. But just as we make smart decisions when we walk out on the street at night, I think you have to make the same decision when you’re putting yourself in circumstances with other people.”
    “All I’m saying is that women should take precautions,” she added.

Oh, Harveys lawyer is a victim-blaming asshole. How unexpected.
    fgg, sprynkles, Trixie and 6 others like this.

Well, her career has been defending rapists. It doesn't surprise me that she's more likely to blame the victim.

She talks about not drinking too much. Is she staring at her drink every second? Because, you know, roofies and all. And imagine this scenario ... she's coming out of a ladies bathroom into a dark hall way and gets jumped by three large men. Or a guy or two are following her out to her car and gets overpowered by men. What a tone-deaf bitch.
    Kittylady and crayzeehappee like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Thread Information