Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halle Berry: "Yes, I'm pregnant!"

I'm so thrilled for her! I hope she has an uncomplicated pregnancy and delivery, what with her medical history and all (diabetes).

She's gonna be a great mom!
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."-Einstein

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    I'm dying to know how her baby will look...mixed babies are usually really exotic and pretty-looking. Gabriel's a good-looking white man and she's half-black/half-white. Watch her baby come out looking caucasian--blonde hair and colored eyes...I believe Halle's mother has green or blue eyes. You never know!
    Halle Berry is caramel complected, and her father was dark-skinned, therefore there is also a chance that the baby could turn out to be caramel brown or even darker hued than she.

Of course, It doesn't matter... They need to pray for a healthy baby first and foremost.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    I wonder if its biologically hers?
    Why wouldn't it be?

Ursula Andress had her son at 44.
    Jane Seymour had her twins at 45.
    There's plenty of other mothers, celebs or not,
    who had their children without any medical
    intervention (far) past 40. My mom had me
    two months before she turned 42!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I'll never understand why women commit to having a child with someone but don't commit to marrying someone. Call me old fashioned but I don't get it.
    Think Britney. ( ewww, yeah I know) gets married has legitimage children and now she could lose a lot of her fortune to K_Fed.
    Seems a very expensive way to do things the old fashioned way.
    Hollywood marriages don't last anyway.Payout time will come around eventually. So why bother?

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I know where your thinking is. She's 40. What's her egg quality/quantity? After seeing the 'is she pregnant' photos from the past six months, I'd bet she had IVF fertility treatments, which make you look pregnant. She probably had her eggs harvested for the IVF. Just speculation though.
    My step mom had my little sister at 41 the only thing she did was...having sex with my dad( ).So yeah it IS possible to conceive a baby (naturally) during your forties,i know a few women who did.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I know where your thinking is. She's 40. What's her egg quality/quantity? After seeing the 'is she pregnant' photos from the past six months, I'd bet she had IVF fertility treatments, which make you look pregnant. She probably had her eggs harvested for the IVF. Just speculation though.
    According to In Touch Weekly, she had the treatments since last Feb.

Ι like Halle,i wish for her a safe pergnacy and a healthy baby.
    As for beauty,i think we have a winner here

Quote Originally Posted by Makedah24 View Post
    My step mom had my little sister at 41 the only thing she did was...having sex with my dad( ).So yeah it IS possible to conceive a baby (naturally) during your forties,i know a few women who did.
    Oh I'm not saying it isn't possible. For all we know Halle did it the old fashioned way- lots of sex with that hot ass boyfriend! I was just going through the physical clues from the past year. Fertility drugs can do nasty things to the body. There were times I looked pregnant and wasn't. Either way, she's pregnant!!!! And I am thrilled for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebvoka View Post
    According to In Touch Weekly, she had the treatments since last Feb.
    Told ya! If you've been through these treatments, you kinda get this radar and can tell when someone else is going through it too. Its not gaydar, but babydar.
    Last edited by Tati; September 5th, 2007 at 09:24 AM.

That's great, I know she's happy.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    I'll never understand why women commit to having a child with someone but don't commit to marrying someone. Call me old fashioned but I don't get it.

I get what you are saying. It's like 'marriage is so permanent that I don't want to make such a serious committment but I'll have a kid with you and be linked with you the rest of my life that way'. It puzzles me that having a kid almost seems less serious and permanent to some people than marriage.
    **Sorry I can't get the fucking italics to turn off....

Sorry to pee on the parade......but I can't help it, it bothers me that nobody seems to care anymore that kids out of wedlock is no big deal. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I am not saying that folks who have kids out of marriage are bad people or bad parents or that their kids won't be happy or well adjusted. It's just that Hollyweird reality and real world reality are different. Whether anybody likes it or not, kids with 2 parent families do better in life overall. Can you be unmarried and still have a 2 parent family? Sure, but the research doesn't lie and it has been shown over and over that kids born out of marriage have more problems of all types. That doesn't mean I think people should get married just because of a pregnancy or that they should stay in a bad marriage just 'for the kids'.....well, actually if there is no abuse or infidelity then I think tearing your kid's world apart just because you 'aren't happy anymore' is pretty selfish. That's another talk show altogether, I know. It's just that when average Joes do the same thing as celebs the consequences aren't as rosy because they don't have the same resources. I expect to get flamed, but I don't mind.

Anyway, I find Halle absolutely gorgeous. However, as an actress she is overrated and I'm not sure why so many people think she will be a great Mom. I think this girl is fucked up as a football bat and I feel sorry for her kid if it's a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    First thing, I thought, too. What is wrong with getting to know the other person and getting married before you bring a child into the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Originally Posted by Bellatheball

I get what you are saying. It's like 'marriage is so permanent that I don't want to make such a serious committment but I'll have a kid with you and be linked with you the rest of my life that way'. It puzzles me that having a kid almost seems less serious and permanent to some people than marriage.
    **Sorry I can't get the fucking italics to turn off....

Sorry to pee on the parade......but I can't help it, it bothers me that nobody seems to care anymore that kids out of wedlock is no big deal. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I am not saying that folks who have kids out of marriage are bad people or bad parents or that their kids won't be happy or well adjusted. It's just that Hollyweird reality and real world reality are different. Whether anybody likes it or not, kids with 2 parent families do better in life overall. Can you be unmarried and still have a 2 parent family? Sure, but the research doesn't lie and it has been shown over and over that kids born out of marriage have more problems of all types. That doesn't mean I think people should get married just because of a pregnancy or that they should stay in a bad marriage just 'for the kids'.....well, actually if there is no abuse or infidelity then I think tearing your kid's world apart just because you 'aren't happy anymore' is pretty selfish. That's another talk show altogether, I know. It's just that when average Joes do the same thing as celebs the consequences aren't as rosy because they don't have the same resources. I expect to get flamed, but I don't mind.

Anyway, I find Halle absolutely gorgeous. However, as an actress she is overrated and I'm not sure why so many people think she will be a great Mom. I think this girl is fucked up as a football bat and I feel sorry for her kid if it's a girl.

I see your point, but just because someone isn't married doesn't mean they don't have two parent families. Case in point: Brangelina, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robinson, etc...
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I see your point, but just because someone isn't married doesn't mean they don't have two parent families. Case in point: Brangelina, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robinson, etc...
    I know, and I addressed that in my post. The odds are not in their favor, though.

The odds aren't in anyone's favor with more than 50% of all marriages ending in divorce.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

[/QUOTE]Can you be unmarried and still have a 2 parent family? Sure, but the research doesn't lie and it has been shown over and over that kids born out of marriage have more problems of all types. That doesn't mean I think people should get married just because of a pregnancy or that they should stay in a bad marriage just 'for the kids'.....well, actually if there is no abuse or infidelity then I think tearing your kid's world apart just because you 'aren't happy anymore' is pretty selfish. That's another talk show altogether, I know.[/QUOTE]

Crumpet Like you said research doesn't lie and research does indicate that parents staying in a marriage where they are unhappy is very detrimental if not more detrimental than the effects of divorce on children. Two parents are ideal yes; however thatís two functional and stable parents. Marriage in many cases doesnít permit parents to be 'functional or stable' due to the stress of their relationship with each other.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information