Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Halle Berry “Heading For An Emotional Meltdown”?

  1. #31
    Bronze Member Leyot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Loitering near the vodka aisle
    Posts
    59

    Default

    ^ The strain of living with Halle is clearly etched on his face.
    spinmonkey likes this.

  2. #32
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,973

    Default

    paparazzi are more gentile
    Whereas in Hollywood the paparazzi are Jewish?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  3. #33
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Right, no one sees the crazy, Halle.

    Halle Berry: I've been in therapy for 30 years | Mail Online

    However, the Cloud Atlas star - who is engaged to Olivier Martinez - tries to keep her problems hidden from her loved ones and would hate to take them out on other people.
    Halle - who has endured a bitter custody battle with Gabriel over Nahla which culminated in a fight between her ex and her current partner - added to the UK issue of HELLO!magazine: 'I try really hard not to take my problems out on others and, in order to do that, I tend to mask the bad stuff or deal with it internally - you know, keep my chin up, put on a brave face and just keep going.
    'If I do have a problem, I handle it so well that most other people don't even know about it.'
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

  4. #34
    Silver Member Jana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Canada, eh!
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    'I try really hard not to take my problems out on others and, in order to do that, I tend to mask the bad stuff or deal with it internally - you know, keep my chin up, put on a brave face and just keep going. 'If I do have a problem, I handle it so well that most other people don't even know about it.'
    Yeah right! Her constant public whining for attention and woe-is-me-i-am-a-victim speaks to the opposite. She does not deal, she goes crazier!
    nessysuperstar likes this.

  5. #35
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Right, no one sees the crazy, Halle.

    Halle Berry: I've been in therapy for 30 years | Mail Online

    However, the Cloud Atlas star - who is engaged to Olivier Martinez - tries to keep her problems hidden from her loved ones and would hate to take them out on other people.
    Halle - who has endured a bitter custody battle with Gabriel over Nahla which culminated in a fight between her ex and her current partner - added to the UK issue of HELLO!magazine: 'I try really hard not to take my problems out on others and, in order to do that, I tend to mask the bad stuff or deal with it internally - you know, keep my chin up, put on a brave face and just keep going.
    'If I do have a problem, I handle it so well that most other people don't even know about it.'
    A. Halle's "endured" this custody battle? NO, she created it. She's a selfish,selfcentered, narcicisstic fucking shrew. She wants her fucking way, right fucking NOW!
    B. Halle does NOT "handle it so well that most other people don't even know about it"! We ALL know, Halle! YOU are the problem.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  6. #36
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,775

    Default

    She needs to be a better actress in real life. Because Halle doesn't handle 'not getting her way' very well. And it's pretty obvious.
    holly and rockchick like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  7. #37
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    204

    Default

    On the Sandra Rose site there is equally hate for the Bitch. Sandra refers to her as a lesbian (never saw that one) and a big Heroin addict. That I could see. Her eyes are always looking a bit nutz and I thought Gabrielle was in recovery at some point.
    I tried to watch that Shark movie and I sat thru 15 mins. Unbelievable bad!!!!
    "The Signs & The Looks & The Pictures, They Give Your Game Away, Yeah"
    DURAN
    DURAN

  8. #38
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    I've heard the heroin rumours before but that might have been from a blind item. Wouldn't surprise me at all, their need for drama is just like a couple of brawling junkies.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  9. #39
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    24,311

    Default

    I can't stand the bitch, but I never would have thought heroin. She looks too good. I'm not saying never, but not on a daily basis.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  10. #40
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,775

    Default

    I don't know about heroin. She's a diabetic and over 40. She'd probably be on dialysis if she was a heroin addict. Or dead.

    I think that nuttiness is all her own and none of it belongs to drugs.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  11. #41
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I don't know about heroin. She's a diabetic and over 40. She'd probably be on dialysis if she was a heroin addict. Or dead.

    I think that nuttiness is all her own and none of it belongs to drugs.
    Halle's not diabetic. That's another one of her lies.


    Berry's Miracle Cure Probably Misdiagnosis, Say Docs - ABC News

    I've heard the lesbian rumors for years. This is supposed to be her lesbian lover of 3 or 4 years now:




  12. #42
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,775

    Default

    Uh oh! Somebody's more full of shit that I thought. Wow.

    Yeah, no way bitch. Get educated when you're gonna lie. Holy fuckballs.

    That's a total whackjob to lie about something like this. So maybe that "diabetic coma" hospitalization was actually from ODing.
    BITTER and MmeVertigina like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: February 28th, 2011, 09:38 PM
  2. Halle Berry
    By mb86 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2010, 04:50 PM
  3. Halle Berry
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 10th, 2009, 09:55 AM
  4. Halle Berry
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2009, 11:20 AM
  5. Halle Berry: huh?
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: November 7th, 2008, 09:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •