Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Halle Berry “Heading For An Emotional Meltdown”?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    The hair do is not what's wrong with this photo.
    Are you sure?

Or is it that she's neva had a nose job?????
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

She had a nose job??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

Says who? Kill the blasphemist!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

All you have to do is compare it to the Gothika photo!!!

Shut up NOVICE!!!! There was NO nose job.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Doesn't this bitch have a meltdown like, every other week?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm trying to remember some blind item that was Halle. Something about how she had some weird dinner party for people?

Nosejobnosejobnosejob GOTHIKA!!!!!!!¡¡¡!

Sep 14, 4:31 PM
    EXCLUSIVE: Kate Middleton is a BIG Problem for Halle Berry

Halle Berry may be collateral damage in the publication of the Kate Middleton topless photos ... TMZ has learned. Halle's lawyer has been trying to convince the judge in her custody battle with Gabriel Aubry ... Nahla is better off living in France with her mom because the paparazzi are more gentile and respectful of celebs.Gabriel's lawyer had only one real piece of ammo to counter Halle's claim -- the paparazzi chasing Princess Diana to her death.* But that happened 15 years ago.* Now Gabriel's lawyers have new firepower -- the pics taken of Kate Middleton were by an intrusive photog who we're told used a telephoto lens to capture intimate shots of her on a secluded balcony.We're told Gabriel's lawyer is aware of the new Kate photos and it's almost certain he'll raise the issue when the trial resumes.Here's the reality ... Halle has a right to move to France, and the judge will ultimately base his decision on what will be in the best interests of Nahla.* Since Halle has had primary physical custody since her daughter's birth, she has a huge advantage in the case.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I'm trying to remember some blind item that was Halle. Something about how she had some weird dinner party for people?

Yeah, I remember that. It came out right after her Oscar and was so obviously her. Fuzzy on the details now, but she tried to put on a fancy dinner party for the best people and she bungled it with frenetic commands to her guests. Found the reveal! Here -

Gossiplist.com Newsletter July 1, 2002

For the first time ever on this forum Hollywood's most finicky and destructive hostess is revealed. Halle Barry, Bondgirl extraordinaire and protegee of Luticia Baldridge recently hosted a dinner party for the cast and crew of Bond 20, the new picture out this November. One observer writes "Halle's beautiful, but she's beautiful the way a manniquin is beautiful. What I mean is "perfectly beautiful". She cannot do a scene unless her fingernails are perfect. She gets touchups three times a day. Her hair is redone twice a day, and puts on new lip gloss every twenty minutes. She has 47 designer gowns and never wears one twice. She wants to be one of the 400. A social maven. She resorts to the old fashioned custom of the dinner party, when the cocaine party would be better attended.
    On entering the house, guests were instructed to remove their shoes. The WHITE carpets were pure white still. They sat on Divans not couches. They were told to wash their hands before eating. "There's soap and towels in the guest bathroom please use them." She served a seven course dinner with four forks per place setting. Her china was Limoges. She had four wine glasses. She called the guests to dinner with a bell. She then sat them boy/girl, boy/girl. Guests were not permitted to leave the table until they had cleaned their plates. One guest was instructed to finish their pecan pie so everyone else could be served coffee.
    One couple paged themselves from the cellphone while hidden in the bathroom and pled a babbysitter emergency. A newly pregnant woman claimed morning sickness at 10:30pm. The rest stayed the course in agony. I think it was her first dinner party because the help had all quit by the end of the evening. The guests were told "The Limoges is directly from Germany". Most people wore light summer dresses and sandals or a sports jacket. Halle wore a full length sequin gown complete with diamond earrings and necklace. The tiara was left at Tiffany's I suppose. Guests were not permitted to put coffe on adjacent furniture but had to hold it on their laps
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

If Nahla manages to be saved from this crazy broad by Kate Middleton's tits, I'm thinking they should get some sort of international award.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Yeah, I remember that. It came out right after her Oscar and was so obviously her. Fuzzy on the details now, but she tried to put on a fancy dinner party for the best people and she bungled it with frenetic commands to her guests. Found the reveal! Here -

Gossiplist.com Newsletter July 1, 2002

For the first time ever on this forum Hollywood's most finicky and destructive hostess is revealed. Halle Barry, Bondgirl extraordinaire and protegee of Luticia Baldridge recently hosted a dinner party for the cast and crew of Bond 20, the new picture out this November. One observer writes "Halle's beautiful, but she's beautiful the way a manniquin is beautiful. What I mean is "perfectly beautiful". She cannot do a scene unless her fingernails are perfect. She gets touchups three times a day. Her hair is redone twice a day, and puts on new lip gloss every twenty minutes. She has 47 designer gowns and never wears one twice. She wants to be one of the 400. A social maven. She resorts to the old fashioned custom of the dinner party, when the cocaine party would be better attended.
    On entering the house, guests were instructed to remove their shoes. The WHITE carpets were pure white still. They sat on Divans not couches. They were told to wash their hands before eating. "There's soap and towels in the guest bathroom please use them." She served a seven course dinner with four forks per place setting. Her china was Limoges. She had four wine glasses. She called the guests to dinner with a bell. She then sat them boy/girl, boy/girl. Guests were not permitted to leave the table until they had cleaned their plates. One guest was instructed to finish their pecan pie so everyone else could be served coffee.
    One couple paged themselves from the cellphone while hidden in the bathroom and pled a babbysitter emergency. A newly pregnant woman claimed morning sickness at 10:30pm. The rest stayed the course in agony. I think it was her first dinner party because the help had all quit by the end of the evening. The guests were told "The Limoges is directly from Germany". Most people wore light summer dresses and sandals or a sports jacket. Halle wore a full length sequin gown complete with diamond earrings and necklace. The tiara was left at Tiffany's I suppose. Guests were not permitted to put coffe on adjacent furniture but had to hold it on their laps
    ^That is so embarrassing, it's making me cringe.

Oct 17
    '12
    Halle Berry on bid to move to France: “I don’t want Nahla to grow up around the tabloids”

Halle Berry covers the November issue of In Style, on newsstands Friday. She looks amazing on the cover in a tight red cutout dress, but we wouldn’t expect anything else from her. You can say a lot of other things about Halle, but she usually looks incredible. An inside photo shows Halle in some ridiculous loose leather pants and fishnet gloves. I guess leather jodhpurs are in for that tiny subset of people with too much money and no sense of shame.
    In her interview, Halle covers a lot of topics that the press is interested in: her custody battle and bid to move to France with Nahla, her fiance Oliver Martinez, her hair, and aging. (Not that she is actually aging.) I have to say that Halle talks a good game. She makes it sound like she wants to move to France for Nahla’s own good, and so that Nahla doesn’t inherit Halle’s own inflated sense of self. (Not that she actually said that.) It’s all about Nahla not feeling “special” because she’s followed by photographers, and about Nahla not growing up “around the tabloids.” It would have been more accurate to say she doesn’t want Nahla “to grow up around her father.” We have yet to how everything will turn out for Halle, Gabriel and most importantly, Nahla. That case is taking quite a while and I hope that means Halle will have to stay put. Here’s more:
    On why she wants to move to France
    “It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. I don’t want her to grow up around the tabloids. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
    On her custody battle
    “There is turbulence, bit this too shall pass.”

On her wedding plans:
    “I do know it will be very small. I haven’t been to many weddings, but I went to one this weekend with 250 guests. I thought, Wow – so this is a wedding, huh? I’ve never had that, nor have I wanted that. I wasn’t even trying to catch the bouquet!”
    On her fiance Olivier Martinez:
    “When I first met Olivier, there wasn’t the initial ‘I’m in love!’ It was something that grew more gradually—and it feels more real because of that. [Marriage] is another one of those never-say-never things. I’m a hopeless romantic, and I won’t stop till I get it right!”
    “He’s silly, a clown, and very much the life of the party, which is good for someone like me. Danny Downer … been there, done that. Now I like Louie Lightfoot!”
    On aging in Hollywood:
    “Throughout my career I have been talked out of things I wanted to do, and when I look back I think, I should have followed my instincts. I relied on others to guide me because I thought they knew better. But as I’ve gotten older, I’ve learned to trust myself. Don’t stress about your age or fight it. Appreciate the young women who look like you once did, but don’t strive to be like them. You’re moving into a new phase of your life—embrace it. That’s what I hope to do.”
    On not being defined by her hairstyle:
    “I think I am at my best when my hair is short. It’s easier to take care of and more of who I am. Women are conditioned to think we need long hair. I see that happening with my daughter. She is so in love with her hair right now. She says, ‘Look, Mommy—it’s so long!” As women, we think it defines us, and we learn that at a young age.”
    [From InStyle via Celebrity-Gossip and People]
    Now we know that Halle is planning a small wedding, and that she considers it “embracing aging” to get subtle work done at the dermatologist. I’m not saying she looks toxy or filled, she doesn’t, but she’s had some minor things done. I would too in her position, but I like to think I would be more honest about it. (Who knows though.) The main thing that bothered me about this interview was how Halle used her daughter as an example of women being “conditioned to think we need long hair.” I only have a little boy, I can’t speak for girls, but he was into boy stuff from a very small age, like cars, trucks and robots. It really seemed ingrained to me and not influenced by society, media, or family at all. He just wasn’t interested in girlie stuff and there was nothing that would have changed that. Of course we need more role models for girls that are not naive Disney princesses waiting for their savior prince, but a preference for long hair doesn’t mean that society is defining it for a child. She’s just a little kid. I went through a phase where I refused to wear anything but dresses. At least Halle doesn’t insist her daughter cut her hair.
    Here are photos of Halle out with Olivier Martinez on 10-12, and alone on 10-16. Credit: FameFlynet. Instyle photos credit: Credit: Giampaolo Sgura for InStyle via The YBF

Written by Celebitchy
    I love her "got to have filth" shirt.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

[Marriage] is another one of those never-say-never things. I’m a hopeless romantic, and I won’t stop till I get it right!”

She will never get it right because crazy bitch is too crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    ^That is so embarrassing, it's making me cringe.

I love her "got to have filth" shirt.
    Her shirt actually says "got to have faith".

What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I pefer Waterslide's version
    Lalique likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    Wow I thought I was the only one not feeling the love for halle berry.
    You are not. Join the club - we have a long and distinguished list.

I think she deliberately picks men who cheat so she can look like a martyr. She loves playing the victim. Look at how much publicity she got from constantly talking about her failed relationships with David Justice and Eric Benet. I bet those two are thanking their lucky stars they got away. They probably are womanizing twats, but she brings the cray-cray.
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Gee, Oliver looking like a right old 'Louie Lightfoot' in those pictures
    Dorahacky likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information