Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Halle Berry finally reveals her daughter Nahla Aubry

Hey,just relax,do not attack members like that,what,s your problem?

Everyone take a deeeeeep breath.

and:

Get me smelling salts and Johnny Depp and be quick about it..lol

Wow this thread has descended into a fight. What has her colour got to do with anything? I said I thought she is beautiful because that's what I think. Her colour has nothing to do with it. People of all colours can be beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by JaylaMaria123 View Post
    I really hope all your kids are biracial cause if not it must suck to have you as a mom/dad
    There is absolute no need for that, you need to back off. Just because someone finds that look appealing does NOT mean that it is exclusively beautiful to them. I'm sure she would love her kids no matter how they looked, as would the other members on this forum. Are you just here to start shit or what?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    There is absolute no need for that, you need to back off. Just because someone finds that look appealing does NOT mean that it is exclusively beautiful to them. I'm sure she would love her kids no matter how they looked, as would the other members on this forum. Are you just here to start shit or what?
    I think the poster was very clear that mixed babies are 'special' and 'unique'. a standard even her own child (if not mixed race) will never compare to.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    All babies are pretty cute imo, but I will say that many mixed race babies seem to have a special kind of beauty. The mix of the features (hair texture, skin color, etc.) can be striking.
    I think the poster was very clear that mixed babies are 'special' and 'unique'. a standard even her own child (if not mixed race) will never compare to.
    When read in context, it's a compliment.

(and I don't understand what is wrong with being described as "unique" - it means that there is only one and therefore even more precious.)

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

but Nahla is not darkskinned. you're talking someone who has a biracial parent, and one white parent. so why would it even be unusual for her to have light colored eyes? Full whites do not have a monoply on light eyes

I was speaking in general terms, not just about her specifically. She looks pretty light to me,too.

lol Just let it slide. a lot of white people think anything darker than them is "cocoa" without really considering the fact that there are other ethnicities that range into being coal black which makes Nahla FAR from 'cocoa' colored.
    And lets remember that 'light' and 'dark' are relative terms, like rich and poor or young and old. It often depends on what it's being compared to. I am a very fair blonde/blue caucasian and when a white friend describes someone as 'dark skinned' they are usuallly referring to a light brown skin color or tan on a white person. What is dark for a white person may be considered very light for a black person. It isn't meant as good or bad either way, just a desriptive term.
    Last edited by Tati; September 2nd, 2008 at 11:44 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    When read in context, it's a compliment.

(and I don't understand what is wrong with being described as "unique" - it means that there is only one and therefore even more precious.)
    I'm just saying, if she thinks mixed babies are special and unique, I'd hate to have her as a mom if I were a single race baby. She wouldn't think the baby was that beautiful or special

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm just saying, if she thinks mixed babies are special and unique, I'd hate to have her as a mom if I were a single race baby. She wouldn't think the baby was that beautiful or special
    That isn't true. I can think that diamonds are special and it doesn't mean I wouldn't love a sapphire bracelet or find it just as lovely. Things and people can be special or unique for different reasons.

That's just silly. Every baby is beautiful and special to their mother, as it's theirs.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    That's just silly. Every baby is beautiful and special to their mother, as it's theirs.
    That isn't always a reality. You have mothers who favor other babies over her own

WTF is going on around here these last few days? Seems that every post turns into a fight. It's like John Mayer went around the world this weekend pissing in everyones Cherios.

ewww! Sluce! Not an image I wanted in my head!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Oh My God.

Whatever.

Pretty easy to understand.
    Well, its coming off a bit rude. I was tryingvto explain that there are various shades of black. I don't believe that the lighter the skin, the prettier the person.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information