Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Halle Berry finally reveals her daughter Nahla Aubry

Absolutely beautiful...no big surprise considering her parents.

She's going to be quite the heartbreaker!

I don't generally look at babies, but I just had to see Halle Berry's daughter. I think she is a gorgeous baby.

Beautiful baby!

It's good to see a celebrity these days that doesn't sell the baby pictures.

Not to be mean, but, in this case, wasn't there a blind item not long ago that said that the reason the baby hasn't been seen yet is that the $ offered was not enough ($ 400,000)?

UNDERGROUND BUZZ 05/29
    #1 - A lot of people are wondering why we haven’t seen photos of an award-winning actress’ baby. She isn’t being offered any decent money for the exclusive rights. One mag in question was willing to give one couple $6 million for their baby photos, but the award-winning actress was only offered $400,000. Halle Berry

hmm, the baby is striking, and exotic, but i don't know about beautiful. probably she'll be gorgeous when she grows up, but it's too soon to tell.

Hit By Ban Bus!

More new pictures . . .

Nahla Aubry is Miss Giggles

Sun, 31 August 2008 at 8:29 am

Here are some even cuter (if thatís possible) pictures of Halle Berryís beautiful daughter Nahla Aubry, 5 months. If you missed the first batch of Nahla and mommy dearest, click here.

As reported earlier, Halle, Nahla and Halleís mother enjoyed a girls day out at the Los Angeles Zoo on Saturday.

Halle is expected to be answering telephone calls from viewers making pledges during Sept. 5ís Stand Up To Cancer telethon.

Sheíll join cancer survivor Christina Applegate, Jennifer Aniston, Meryl Streep, Forest Whitaker, Lance Armstrong, Charlize Theron, Hilary Swank, America Ferrera, Salma Hayek, Kirsten Dunst, Josh Brolin, Masi Oka and Scarlett Johansson.

The show will be broadcast simultaneously on the three major television networks: ABC, CBS and NBC.

20+ pictures inside of Miss Giggles Nahla AubryÖ

Nahla Aubry is Miss Giggles | Celebrity Babies, Gabriel Aubry, Halle Berry, Nahla Aubry : Just Jared

Hit By Ban Bus!

In these x17online images, you can clearly see Nahla has blue eyes

Halle Berry Photos & Pics | O-M-G! - Halle Has The Cutest Baby Ever!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    More new pictures . . .

Nahla Aubry is Miss Giggles

Sun, 31 August 2008 at 8:29 am

Here are some even cuter (if thatís possible) pictures of Halle Berryís beautiful daughter Nahla Aubry, 5 months. If you missed the first batch of Nahla and mommy dearest, click here.

As reported earlier, Halle, Nahla and Halleís mother enjoyed a girls day out at the Los Angeles Zoo on Saturday.

Halle is expected to be answering telephone calls from viewers making pledges during Sept. 5ís Stand Up To Cancer telethon.

Sheíll join cancer survivor Christina Applegate, Jennifer Aniston, Meryl Streep, Forest Whitaker, Lance Armstrong, Charlize Theron, Hilary Swank, America Ferrera, Salma Hayek, Kirsten Dunst, Josh Brolin, Masi Oka and Scarlett Johansson.

The show will be broadcast simultaneously on the three major television networks: ABC, CBS and NBC.

20+ pictures inside of Miss Giggles Nahla AubryÖ

Nahla Aubry is Miss Giggles | Celebrity Babies, Gabriel Aubry, Halle Berry, Nahla Aubry : Just Jared
    In the new pix her eyecolor is even more clear to see.
    She already has beautifully arched brows. I have a 10 year
    old second cousin who also from infancy on, had the most
    perfect eyebrows and now that she's a pre-teen everybody
    is just in awe of her eyes and brows.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

^I wish I had nice eyebrows I'm obsessed with them, LOL.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by d2791 View Post
    UNDERGROUND BUZZ 05/29
    #1 - A lot of people are wondering why we havenít seen photos of an award-winning actressí baby. She isnít being offered any decent money for the exclusive rights. One mag in question was willing to give one couple $6 million for their baby photos, but the award-winning actress was only offered $400,000. Halle Berry
    thank you
    I read that too...

Tom didn't sell Suri's pictures for money but he's used that baby for press to prove his normalcy and manhood since the day she was born. No way would/could Suri come in second to Shiloh, thats just not acceptable and he wasn't offered as much for her pictures. It's become a pride thing for some celebrity parents.

Moving right along. Babies are babies but I think Halles daughter is actually very pretty. She has delicate features. I hope she becomes more than just a walking coat hanger like her dad.
    yeah I said it, I don't care for modeling.. run Peach run

Elite Member

those are are just stunning she's a real cutie!

That baby is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    In the new pix her eyecolor is even more clear to see.
    She already has beautifully arched brows. I have a 10 year
    old second cousin who also from infancy on, had the most
    perfect eyebrows and now that she's a pre-teen everybody
    is just in awe of her eyes and brows.
    I came with beautifully arched eyebrows, that I still have I just go to get a few stray hairs cleaned up every 6 months or so...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    No, I didn't expect the kid's eyes to be blue. Frankly, I could care less what Halle Berry's offspring looks like. But you go to all these different websites (like Just Jared, Celebrity Babies, etc...) and all these stupid star-struck fans are commenting on Nahla's 'gorgeous and piercing' blue and green eyes and I'm thinking WTF, I don't see blue or green eyes on this child. This kid's eyes look dark. So, don't get your panties all in a wad. Before you start acting like the defender of celebrity babies around here, there's a whole thread somewhere on this board where everyone's making comments (both good and bad) about a lot of celebrity kids and their looks, so get over it.

Sheesh, you seriously get to get some. Talk about being wound up tight.
    So, you couldn't care less on what her child looks like, yet you were dissappointed because you thought the child should've been prettier? Which one is it? lol. You the one that got all defensive when folks were commenting on her eyes. I just called you out on it.

I seriously get to get some? Don't you mean need to get some? lol...No honey it looks like you haven't had any.
    Riding high on my horse and dare anyone to knock me off!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information