Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Internet Trolls, Compares 'Dehumanizing' Experience To War

^^I think I've read that bitch and her nonsense before. Most mommy blogs are useless crapheaps and exist to make other mom's feel inferior. There are a few that are great, but the vast majority are horrible. If mommy blogs were printed on paper, I'd use them to wipe my ass.

Goop is like a mommy blogger. She's clueless.
    Kathie_Moffett and Tiny Pixie like this.

Gwyneth Paltrow slammed by Green Beret after comparing herself to soldiers: 'You are laughable'

Soldier Bryan Sikes lambasted the actress for the comments about social media being like surviving a war.

BY MARGARET EBY
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Saturday, May 31, 2014, 2:23 PM

Read more: Gwyneth Paltrow slammed by Green Beret after comparing herself to soldiers: 'You are laughable'Â* - NY Daily News

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    There is a horrible Canadian mommy blogger who thinks she's the Canadian Candace Bushnell.

In her blog she routinely bashes her daughter's teacher, her step-daughters her finance's ex-wife....etc...etc...

Different posters wrote constructive criticism of her writing and she went bat-s_it crazy. She went out and self published a book (she paid $15 000 to $50 000 to have it published) and wrote how there was a "Mommy Mob" out there out to get her. When in reality it was just normal moms calling her out on her hypocrisy.

Here is one of her pieces of work if anyone is interested: My Daughter Received Five Regifting Birthday Presents

Anyway, it just reminded me of Gwyneth who says all these stupid things and then is surprised that people call her out on her words.
    That link gave me a virus warning.

Is Gwyneth a real person?

Not really. She's some kind of gift to the world.

Don't soldiers and green berets have better things to than take time out from fighting pointless, unwinnable wars to make statements about how goopy is insulting them?
    yes it was a stupid comment but honestly, I find the outrage orgy in the media to be even more stupid and laughable.
    *Kat* likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It's like the pick-on-beiber things, easy target, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    There is a horrible Canadian mommy blogger who thinks she's the Canadian Candace Bushnell.

In her blog she routinely bashes her daughter's teacher, her step-daughters her finance's ex-wife....etc...etc...

Different posters wrote constructive criticism of her writing and she went bat-s_it crazy. She went out and self published a book (she paid $15 000 to $50 000 to have it published) and wrote how there was a "Mommy Mob" out there out to get her. When in reality it was just normal moms calling her out on her hypocrisy.

Here is one of her pieces of work if anyone is interested: My Daughter Received Five Regifting Birthday Presents

Anyway, it just reminded me of Gwyneth who says all these stupid things and then is surprised that people call her out on her words.
    You know that you can self publish for a LOT less than that don't you?

Plus, at least the daughter got presents there are families out there that cannot afford food or to keep a roof over their heads. Perspective!!!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information