Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Aging: "I'd Rather Die Than Study My Face"

Elite Member

I'm not sure Gwynnie wants to make big bucks on Goop. I suspect her little pet project serves two purposes: 1) To give her a platform where she can tell the world how much better she is. Giving interviews all the time is soo tiresome. 2) To be able to deduct vacations, cars etc. as business expenses.
    Kittylady and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I'm not sure Gwynnie wants to make big bucks on Goop. I suspect her little pet project serves two purposes: 1) To give her a platform where she can tell the world how much better she is. Giving interviews all the time is soo tiresome. 2) To be able to deduct vacations, cars etc. as business expenses.
    You have hit the nail on the head perfectly there, idunno.

Gwen's ego project is certainly nipping her on the backside now, isn't it? .. but she seems to be in complete denial about it, even with the mounting debt of 'Goop'.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I'm sure there are some rich people that have no idea that they are paying gigantic markups, or just overpaying in general, and don't care either. But that is not much of a market. Which is probably why GOOP apparently is not exactly going gang busters in terms of financial performance.
    Well no one said it was a smart business strategy or that she was very good at it.

Let's keep our eye out for the going out of business sale. Maybe you can get that foozeball table for like, $2500. I want that cocktail cart thing. Every television show of my childhood had one and it makes me nostalgic.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information