Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow is sued for $3.1 Mil for 2016 beginner slope ski crash

If he's only asking for 3 mil she should thank her lucky stars and give it to him gladly!
    Daphodil, Kittylady, rollo and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Fawlty View Post
    I have no doubt that Paltrow behaved in a way that was reckless, stupid and showed a total disregard for the health and wellbeing of the man who was seriously injured during the incident on the ski run.
    The following youtube video shows that she has no regard for the safety and wellbeing of herself, her daughter and other road users as seen in this video whilst transporting her daughter through the busy LA a couple of years ago.

i still can’t believe that she is wearing a cami & shorts on a scooter. Idiot.
    DawnM74, Mrs Fawlty and Mrs P like this.

In front of a fricken school bus. Smh. She wants to go, she just goes. So entitled. I know it's basically been said before, but what kind of person smashes into someone else, gets up without a word, and just leaves? No matter who had the right of way, wouldn't anyone who just smashed into someone want to know if the other person was okay? Not Gwyneth. She had lunch to eat, and stones to stick up her vag, or whatever.
    DawnM74, Mrs P and mostroop like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

She nearly killed her own kid and was oblivious. Just living in her world of "Gwyneth owns the universe".
    holly, DawnM74, Mrs P and 1 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    i still can’t believe that she is wearing a cami & shorts on a scooter. Idiot.
    Maybe she thought Himalayan Pink Salt and Tibetan wild grass smoothies would fix the road rash.
    Mrs P, Novice and DawnM74 like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Gwyneth Paltrow Says Utah Skier 'Plowed into Her Back,' Denies Causing ‘Hit-and-Run Ski Crash'

The Oscar-winning actress filed a countersuit against a Utah man claiming she crashed into him while skiing in February 2016

Gwyneth Paltrow is denying she crashed into a Utah doctor while skiing in February 2016.

The 46-year-old actress filed a countersuit against Terry Sanderson on Wednesday in which she claimed the 69-year-old “took her out from behind” while she was skiing downhill, according to court documents obtained by PEOPLE.

Paltrow claims she was enjoying skiing lessons with her family at the Deer Valley Resort in Park City, Utah when Sanderson “plowed into her back” which caused her to sustain a full “body blow,” according to her lawsuit.

Attorneys for Sanderson did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

The Oscar-winning actress expressed anger at Sanderson after the incident, which he “apologized” for. Despite the apology, the incident caused Paltrow to be “shaken and upset, and [she] quit skiing for the day even though it was still morning.”

“She did not knock him down. He knocked her down. He was not knocked out. Ms. Paltrow was skiing carefully. She skied slowly to stay behind her children, who were receiving skiing instruction slightly further down the mountain,” the actress alleged in her lawsuit.

Deer Valley ski instructor Eric Christiansen, who is also being sued by Sanderson, recorded what happened in an incident report and was told by Sanderson “he had not seen Ms. Paltrow.”

Paltrow is seeking “symbolic damages in the amount of $1” as well as attorney’s fees “to defend this meritless claim,” according to the court documents.

She also called his lawsuit “an attempt to exploit her celebrity and wealth.”

Sanderson, who is seeking damages in excess of $3.1 million, filed his lawsuit in January, claiming the actress “was skiing out of control” during what he described as “a hit-and-run ski crash.”

A rep for Paltrow told PEOPLE at the time, “This lawsuit is completely without merit. Anyone who reads the facts will realize that.”

Sanderson is also suing Deer Valley Resort and two unnamed resort employees in his lawsuit.

A spokesperson for Deer Valley Resort said the resort couldn’t comment on pending legal matters.

Sanderson alleged in his lawsuit that he suffered injuries including a “permanent traumatic brain injury,” four broken ribs, pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, emotional distress and disfigurement.

During a press conference on Jan. 29, Sanderson said, “I remember feeling very sore, and my brain felt like novocaine, I felt really numb.”

https://people.com/movies/gwyneth-pa...-ski-incident/

well, if there is an incident report that was filed I'm sure one side will be right. I guess it would be easy to prove if he was actually hurt as badly as claimed if you look at his medical records.

Gold Member

Well someone is lying. Lesson for everyone. If you get hit/run into a celebrity on the slopes NEVER apologize!
    rollo likes this.

If he had such a bad TBI, that would explain *anything* he did or said after the hit and run.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information