Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree521Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow ‘has gone from pretentious to unbearable’, people hate her

Ok so let's say she had an affair. Years ago. And? Since when is Vanity Fair in the affair exposing business? Why do they have such a hard-on for Gwyneth Paltrow that they are digging up old dirt and acting like it's their constitutional duty to expose an actresses discretions?

I'm all for gossip; the dirtier the better. I just don't get why VF is so invested in it all of a sudden.
    witchcurlgirl, czb and kasippu like this.

It's unlikely to be one thing.

Also the more she's trying to kill the articles coming out which is speculating on VF's expose of her the more the buzz and interest about why she wants to kill it. It will be really interesting if VF goes after other celebs in the future. Especially if this issue is a huge seller, and with falling sales in the other gossip rags, maybe the tide may change from the publicity puff pieces and Z list celebs to more of this type!

I'm on the 'she annoys me' side of the line, but if is all they have this is a total non-story. Affairs aren't uncommon, and her and the husband seemed to have worked it out if there was one.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

If this affair from years ago, is the only dirt they have, I'll be sorely dissapointed. I want hard evidence of: Gwyneth is a bitch with no friends, and she pigs out on canned cheee and soap operas every day, and her kids are out of control because of their diet. My dislike for this woman is completely irrational.

It's not irrational to dislike Goopy.
    Beeyotch, Fairy, Callalily and 4 others like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Agree. It's completely rational to find her fucking irritating and I too want the exposé of Goopy eating shit food while her brats run riot around their pristine mansion.... I couldn't care less who else she or Martin have fucked while they have been married.

I am buying the rumor she went after Guy Richie while Madonna was married to him. Wow. That' some serious, sleezy shit!
    kasippu, rollo and sparkles like this.

I rather like that one too! I know it's probably going to be something not all that shocking to us but to the public at large who doesn't keep up with gossip except for glancing at People covers at the grocery store and who for the most part buys her perfect princess act, this will be a big surprise.

I think the most shocking part about it is that Vanity Fair is willing to publish her dirty laundry--when really it's probably just the same shitty behavior ALL industry people engage in. She must have pissed somebody off good and her organic chickens are coming home to roost--and it's delicious to see an annoying bitch get her comeuppance.

I am def. buying! And I DO care who she banged while being married and what happened between her and Wyonna,...
    I am also secretly hoping she does eat instant noodles.
    darksithbunny and frockhorror like this.

Elite Member

I'm hoping the article is full of stories of how clueless and stupid Gwynnie is (with her fine Spence high school education.) I want to know why Stella McCartney is the only celeb who will be photographed with her and what she has done that all her myriad costars aren't talking about what a great person she is. What about those wonderful dinner companions in London who discuss important and intelligent things, unlike us retarded Americans? What happened to those folks?

Even if the article only exposes that the Goop site isn't written by Fishstick (though who else would write that dreck), and she is paid by brands to personally recommend things, I'll be mildly pleased.
    kasippu likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Radaraonline today has a list of no less than 30 different rumors they think will be in the VF article. It's pretty entertaining to click through: Revealed: The Top 30 Secrets & Scandals Gwyneth Paltrow Doesn’t Want You — Or ‘Vanity Fair’ To Know About | Radar Online
    Quat and Kittylady like this.

Basically, that is a list of everything we have alrady discussed about Goopy here at GR
    kasippu likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Seriously, if you're going to use a source, give it it's proper title...
    “We started a story on her,” he told The Times of London in an interview published this weekend. “We have a very good writer and it’ll run.”
    Calling The Times (a world famous broadsheet) the Times of London is like calling The Guardian the Manchester Guardian, it is no longer relevant and there I tend not to believe the story.

Also, the typeface is named Times because of it.
    The Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785 under the title The Daily Universal Register (it became The Times on 1 January 1788).

The Times is the first newspaper to have borne that name, lending it to numerous other papers around the world, including The Times of India (founded in 1838), The Straits Times (1845), The New York Times (1851), The Irish Times (1859), the Los Angeles Times (1881), The Seattle Times (1891), The Daily Times (Malawi) (1900), The Canberra Times (1926), The Times (Malta) (1935) and The Times of Israel (2012).

The Times is the originator of the ubiquitous Times Roman typeface, originally developed by Stanley Morison of The Times in collaboration with the Monotype Corporation for its legibility in low-tech printing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Today's Blind Gossip: The Great Fall Out

Lots of skeletons in these two A-list celebrity's closets. They used to be very close friends, actually it was a three some of A-list BFFs they belonged to, and no one has ever been able to figure out why they had such a horrific falling out. And after they did, the third wheel in the threesome, this A-list celebrity remained loyal to the older A-lister.

Turns out, the younger A-lister isn't the pretty, perfect, princess she wants the world to believe. She's actually a bit of a slut, quite frankly. A boring slut, but a slut nonetheless. She doesn't care if she's married or they're married, if she wants it, she goes after it.

Well, she went after the elder A-lister's then husband, and had their mutual friend (a nobody) orchestrate everything, and give the younger A-lister all of the inside info of his schedule, etc. so she could hook up with him. There had been a flirtation between them for a while, and it was about to go to the next level.

The elder A-lister got wind of this and rightfully went apeshit. It's not clear whether there was actually an affair carried out, but it was enough for the elder A-lister to throw her husband out, and disown the BFF and the person they shared in common. The third A-lister in the group was horrified by what the younger friend did and stayed loyal to the elder A-lister.

Everybody agreed to keep it quiet because there are a lot of children and marriages involved. The elder A-lister and her husband eventually divorced, but the younger is still married, and has no idea this even happened. But it's about to come out. Soon.
    Just Say Jenn!: Today's Blind Gossip: The Great Fall Out

The popular guesses are for Goopy and Madge.
    Madonna, Fishsticks & Stella MacCartney - but it's Blind Gossip....
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Radaraonline today has a list of no less than 30 different rumors they think will be in the VF article. It's pretty entertaining to click through: Revealed: The Top 30 Secrets & Scandals Gwyneth Paltrow Doesn’t Want You — Or ‘Vanity Fair’ To Know About | Radar Online
    And what have you been told about posting links? Hum? I hate radar it loads so slowly on my phone.

Seriously, this is going to be a whole load of hoohar about bugger all. Everything has to be provable to avoid litigation so it'll be that she two-timed Brad (etc) counched as "rumours at the time", blah blah blah, put of touch with her fan base, goop is just for bankers with loads of money, etc etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    And what have you been told about posting links? Hum? I hate radar it loads so slowly on my phone.
    The problem with this particular Radar link is that it links to something that is not an article. But something you have to click through photo by photo to get the info. So, all you can do is provide the link. Loads slowly on my phone, too.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information