Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree521Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow ‘has gone from pretentious to unbearable’, people hate her

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by blah_blah_blah View Post
    Why would Angie want to hang around with one of Brad's exes of all people?? Swap intimate details of their experience with Brad? *rolls eyes*
    I get the feeling that Brad is the one that Gwynnie let "get away". She always acts wistful and guilty when she talks about him. Glomming onto Angie might be her way to reconcile her screwing up that relationship...badly. Nobody likes Brad but me, still, he had enough guts to dump Fish Stick after she blew Weinstein, called the paps to photograph Brad naked, and deriding his Oklahoma background in public (even though his education was superior to hers.)
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

To me they are much on a level, except she can act.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    I get the feeling that Brad is the one that Gwynnie let "get away". She always acts wistful and guilty when she talks about him. Glomming onto Angie might be her way to reconcile her screwing up that relationship...badly. Nobody likes Brad but me, still, he had enough guts to dump Fish Stick after she blew Weinstein, called the paps to photograph Brad naked, and deriding his Oklahoma background in public (even though his education was superior to hers.)
    He's from Missouri.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

.....so you'll have to show him

they're both college drops outs, but she dropped out of a better school. and her earlier education was definitely better than vanilla's.
    Bluebonnet and sluce like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Well... He is way cooler without Goopy, I'll give him that. But I used to think Vanilla Pitt and The Goopster were the perfect smug, martini-sipping, tennis-white-wearing couple.

Brad is a different person with every broad he's been involved with. Laid back stoner with Jennay. Until that got old and he wanted to see little versions of himself running around (and have crazy, animal-noise sex).
    Novice likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

*Madona hates her. “Madonna wants nothing to do with her ever again. Gwyneth’s cattiness and pretension led to Madonna finally cutting her off. She said she has never met anyone as superficial as Gwyneth and that her condescending attitude was unbearable. If you are acting more arrogant than one of the world’s biggest pop stars, you clearly have issues.”

This made me LOL until I snorted and farted. I snarted, I suppose. Madonna is the most catty/pretentious person on earth- aside from Goop apparently. I seriously cannot fathom WTF Chris Martin see's in this uppity bitch.
    Sassiness likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    *Madona hates her. “Madonna wants nothing to do with her ever again. Gwyneth’s cattiness and pretension led to Madonna finally cutting her off. She said she has never met anyone as superficial as Gwyneth and that her condescending attitude was unbearable. If you are acting more arrogant than one of the world’s biggest pop stars, you clearly have issues.”
    That's a good point, Clubber. Madonna had already effected a pretentious pseudo-British accent while Gwynneth was still in pull-me-ups.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    To me they are much on a level, except she can act.
    In my opinion, he's by far the better actor. Don't expect much agreement, but looking at his body of work as a whole I find it damn impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

they're both college drops outs, but she dropped out of a better school. and her earlier education was definitely better than vanilla's.
    Pitt dropped out one course shy of a degree. Goop dropped out before her first semester was over. So I'd say he's had the better education. I don't think that Spense gave Goop much more than shitty attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Brad is a different person with every broad he's been involved with. Laid back stoner with Jennay. Until that got old and he wanted to see little versions of himself running around (and have crazy, animal-noise sex).
    Can't deny that.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

i'm gonna rewatch se7en because i like the ending, knowing where she ended up.
    czb likes this.

Hmm, that reminds me of the only reason I wanted to see Contagion.

and Country Strong...
    shedevilang and Annika like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Well... He is way cooler without Goopy, I'll give him that. But I used to think Vanilla Pitt and The Goopster were the perfect smug, martini-sipping, tennis-white-wearing couple.

I don't know if he is cooler now, he looks like an old washed up hippie to me and I was really into his looks when he was with Gwinnie,
    I remember the his and hers hairstyle. One thing that doesn't change is that he likes them skinny. That's why they all become ana's when they are with him.

Who doesn't want crazy, animal-noise sex?

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I don't know if he is cooler now, he looks like an old washed up hippie to me and I was really into his looks when he was with Gwinnie,
    I remember the his and hers hairstyle. One thing that doesn't change is that he likes them skinny. That's why they all become ana's when they are with him.

Who doesn't want crazy, animal-noise sex?
    several people here, actually... some people want NO sex at all... there's a thread for that in the relationship area.
    sluce likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I think that I might agre with both these points. However, maybe he wants to see little versions of himself running around because that is what his current squeeze wanted/wants (regardless of whether he now loves them & his life or not).
    Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    In my opinion, he's by far the better actor. Don't expect much agreement, but looking at his body of work as a whole I find it damn impressive.

Pitt dropped out one course shy of a degree. Goop dropped out before her first semester was over. So I'd say he's had the better education. I don't think that Spense gave Goop much more than shitty attitude.

Can't deny that.
    I find that he is always Brad Pitt & while she might always be GP, at least she's GP with an English/Boston/Dutch/etc accent where as Brad does (IMO) Brad or "southern", he totally spoilt inglorious bastards for me especially when contrast with the other talent in that film.

^ I agree, Novice, he was really bad in Inglourious Basterds.
    Novice likes this.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information