Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow Has Been Named People Magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman" of 2013

It's almost as if because she thinks she is superior to the rest of the world, that we are too stupid to see how transparent she is.
    holly and stef like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

'Well, let’s just say everyone went scrambling for a razor…So I went from being the most beautiful to the most humiliated. In one day… I work a 70s vibe. You know what I mean?'

TMI, you Goopy-cunt.
    BITTER likes this.

Elite Member

That's an attention whore dress if I ever saw one. It just screams "look at my ass and legs, dammit!" She picked the dress, there is no way she didn't know how revealing it would be beforehand.

P.S. That dress is one of the fugliest dresses I've ever seen.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

I think the dress makes her look like a praying mantus. I don't get these women that want to look like a rail, I get looking lean and tone but she's all bones and sharp edges. I know Jenny A. isn't that popular here, but she has a gorgeous figure and would look far better in that dress.

Even Harvey Levin from TMZ said that People title was bought and paid for.
    tulip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    'Well, let’s just say everyone went scrambling for a razor…So I went from being the most beautiful to the most humiliated. In one day… I work a 70s vibe. You know what I mean?'

TMI, you Goopy-cunt.
    Wait a second, that was the FIRST thing I heard her say that I liked! Rock on with your 70's-style topiary, Paltrow!

That dress was her worst of all time. It's going to haunt her for ever.

She's so fucking OCD that she have everything waxed twice weekly. We all know it.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Whom ever voted for this bimbo must be blind, because she is no where near the most beautiful woman in the world. She is bland, boring, and generic.
    Piss off!

I really didn't need to know that her lawn isn't mowed. Besides, who the hell is she fooling? She could have worn another dress. Bullshit, fishsticks.

Did Cameron once give Gwyneth's bikini line a forced trim? How old Diaz interview lines up with Paltrow's new admission that she works a '70s vibe' downstairs
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTERThey have been good friends for years, but Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz may in fact be closer than everyone realised.
    The prospect has been raised that Cameron may once have trimmed Gwyneth’s bikini line against her will, after two separate interviews given by the famous friends appear to line up.

Gwyneth admitted to Ellen DeGeneres in an interview scheduled to air on Friday that she works ‘a 70s vibe’.
    Scroll down for video

Are they closer than everyone thought?: Two separate interviews given by Gwyneth Paltrow (L) and Cameron Diaz suggest Cameron may once have trimmed Gwyneth's bikini line against her will

She said that her team ‘went scrambling for a razor’ when they realised her dress for the Iron Man 3 premiere was sheer and meant she could not wear underwear.

The admission comes after Cameron divulged about an unnamed married friend of hers who has ‘a 70s bush’ in an interview with Graham Norton in November.

Cameron told the graphic story of how she and some friends pinned their pal down and trimmed her pubic hair, suggesting that the person in question just might be Gwyneth.

Lining up: Gwyneth has just revealed she works 'a 70s vibe' after Cameron told a story of a friend who has 'a 70s bush' at the end of last year

Too much information: Gwyneth said her team were 'scrambling for a razor' after realising her dress for Wednesday's Iron Man 3 premiere was sheer and she couldn't wear underwear

‘I have a girlfriend who is obsessed with having a 70s bush,’ Cameron divulged in the interview. ‘I mean she is obsessed with it. And when she takes a bath it literally sways like seaweed. I swear.

‘All of my girlfriends were like, “Would you please please please just trim it, please, I can't take it anymore.” And now her husband's in on it, he's like “Really, seriously, I can't take it.”’

She joked that the fact her friend’s husband puts up with the ‘bush’ is proof of ‘how much he loves her’.

Graphic: Cameron told the story of how she and her friends pinned a pal down and trimmed her pubic hair during a Graham Norton interview in November

Cameron, 40, went on: ‘One time we took her into the bathroom, we pinned her down. She had just gotten out of the bathtub, we all lost our mind because we were like – the seaweed was going.

‘So we pinned her into the shower, one of our girlfriends had a pair of scissors and a comb, and the other three of us were holding her down like against the wall and our friend was in their like hacking.’

Cameron added: ‘It was literally one of the funniest things ever.’

Gwyneth, also 40, told the latest issue of People that she unwinds by taking ‘a bath every single night’ to wind down.

Telling all: Gwyneth opened up to Ellen DeGeneres in an interview scheduled to air in the US on Friday

Embarrassed: Gwyneth, who had been crowned the World's Most Beautiful Woman ahead of the premiere, said she then became the 'most humiliated'

The actress had been crowned the World's Most Beautiful Woman by the magazine ahead of the racy red carpet appearance on Wednesday.

But she has now branded her showstopping Antonio Berardi dress a 'disaster' and 'humiliating'.

'Yeah, oh, I kind of had a disaster,' she told Ellen. 'I was doing a show and I changed there and I went I couldn’t wear underwear. I don’t think I can tell this story on TV...

Firm friends: Cameron and Gwyneth, pictured in London in September, have been close pals for years

Go Gwynie! Paltrow getting what the most beautiful woman in the...

Is it Gwyneth? Cameron Diaz on mystery friend's bikini line

Read more: Did Cameron Diaz give Gwyneth Paltrow's '70s vibe' public hair a forced bikini line trim? | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I remember this interview - and it really made me laugh. I'd have laughed even harder if I'd thought she might've meant Goopy. But it was the DM headline that caught my attention. I thought it referred to David Cameron!
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

She joked that the fact her friend’s husband puts up with the ‘bush’ is proof of ‘how much he loves her’.
    Which is why he's screwing a skinny blond with a Brazilian?!!!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I love my girlfriends, but I'm not holding one of them down with a comb and a pair of scissors to trim their bush.

Elite Member

What kind of friendships do these people have where they see each other naked all the time? I have NO freakin' idea whether my friends are bush or bare. Don't ask, don't tell is my policy when it comes to pubes. Now if I went and got a Brazilian for the first time, I might have to share the experience a bit with a BFF, but they wouldn't be there to witness it or anything.
    idunno, Lalique and stef like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post

Why does this ugly dress have a seam down the sheer panel? That seems so poorly designed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information