Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow Has Been Named People Magazine's "Most Beautiful Woman" of 2013

Hold on! Didn't the "esteemed" publication give Rummer "the chin" Willis that honor one year???

And can I just say that her teeth bug me.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Now I am more than convinced, I KNOW this crap is bought and paid for "accolade".

I read the comments at People.com. We aren't the only ones astounded by this bullshit. People won't be selling many copies this week. And why is this pretentious space cadet everywhere now? I'm beginning to despise her like she's a Kardasian.

I don't believe a word of it (the shit Chris allegedly said), not one fucking single word. From what I've read on some sites, they barely speak to one another.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ...As popular as Paltrow is in many circles, the 40-year-old "Iron Man 3" actress also has many detractors. In a new omg! poll, 74% of our readers think she was the wrong choice, 13% believe she was the right choice, and 13% remain undecided. Over 37,000 of our readers have voted in just the first few hours since we posted the poll.
    "Omg! Insider's" Nina Parker has been looking closely at online reaction Wednesday. She points out that, "It's not that people dislike Gwyneth, it's that they just don't relate to her. A lot of what she does comes across strange to people living outside Hollywood -- that's why so many people love a girl like Jennifer Lawrence because they know women like her. While Gwyneth is beautiful -- people in general online haven't loved the idea of her gracing the cover."
    Can I just ask, if only 13% of a (presumably general population) poll agreed, who the heck voted for her in the first place? Personally, I can't think of a single soul (not even 1 in 10) who'd suggest that she was the world's most beautiful woman, so I agree that this is likely the result of some pretty major PR spin. As someone else said, her PR deserves a medal - and not just for the result, but also for putting up with her as a client. *shudders*
    BITTER and holly like this.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

^^^Who voted her in? Why, the producers of her movie!!! Most of the women picked, while pretty in their own way, are not world-class beauties. They just happen to have projects that they are promoting at the time.
    olivia likes this.

Elite Member

Elvis Duran was talking about her this morning. People calling in were 99% WTF'ing and outright stating how they dislike her.
    Novice, sluce and holly like this.

Haha Charmed. I listen to Elvis too. When they did the awkward dinner party thing I kept thinking how they should have acted like Goopy was at the dinner party.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Haha Charmed. I listen to Elvis too. When they did the awkward dinner party thing I kept thinking how they should have acted like Goopy was at the dinner party.
    I've been listening to Elvis for at least 20 years, way back when it was "Elvis & Elliot and the Morning Zoo". I love him.

I had the same reaction to the dinner party!
    sluce likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I don't believe a word of it (the shit Chris allegedly said), not one fucking single word. From what I've read on some sites, they barely speak to one another.
    What could they possibly have to say to each other? Goop would drone on about her latest Nori body wrap at the spa or how Moses is actually allergic to enzymatic molecules. How does one respond to that constant stream of bullshit?

Martin would bleat on about all the affronts he has suffered in the press, all the wounds he has sustained for being a brilliant rock star.

Even their sex would be fucking awful, with Gwynnie lecturing about the tantric possibilities while Chris pumps away angrily to some waspy anti-climax of relief that it's over.

The Monty Python stereotype of Anglican couples who disconnectly make noises at each other over dinner really fits these two.

Here's our beauty -

Last edited by olivia; April 26th, 2013 at 02:14 AM.
    BITTER likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

'I went from most beautiful to most humiliated in one day': Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her team 'scrambled to find a razor' after discovering THAT dress was sheer
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTERGwyneth Paltrow has branded her showstopping dress at this week's Iron Man 3 premiere in Hollywood a 'disaster' and 'humiliating'.

The 40-year-old, who had been crowned the World's Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine ahead of the racy red carpet appearance, spoke about the revealing Antonio Berardi dress in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres.
    The star admitted she was horrified to discover her 'ass was hanging out' and also revealed she needed grooming before putting it on.
    'Humiliating': Gwyneth Paltrow spoke about her revealing red carpet dress during an interview on Ellen DeGeneres' chat show, set to air in the US on Friday

Sash and crown: Ellen organised an impromptu ceremony to mark the actress' World's Most Beautiful Woman title - with the help of three topless men
    Go Gwynie! Paltrow getting what the most beautiful woman in the...

'Yeah, oh, I kind of had a disaster,' she told the host in an interview set to air in the US on Friday.'I was doing a show and I changed there and I went I couldn’t wear underwear. I don’t think I can tell this story on TV...

'Well, let’s just say everyone went scrambling for a razor…So I went from being the most beautiful to the most humiliated. In one day… I work a 70s vibe. You know what I mean?'

She also talked about finding out she received People magazine’s title.

'Disaster': The 40-year-old at the premiere of Walt Disney Pictures' Iron Man 3 at the El Capitan Theatre on Wednesday in Hollywood, California

'My ass was hanging out': The Antonio Berardi design revealed more than she expected
    'My publicist of like 22 years, Stephen Huvane, sent me an email. And honestly I was like this is a joke. I reread it three times. I was like oh, he sent this to the wrong client. Like there’s no way,' Gwyneth said.
    'My name wasn’t on it... I was like oh this is not for me and it was actually psychologically interesting because for a minute I really thought that someone was playing a joke on me.
    She admitted: 'I talked about it with my shrink.'

• See this episode of The Ellen DeGeneres show in the UK on Really May 9 at 4pm

Read more: Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her team 'scrambled to find a razor' after discovering THAT dress was sheer | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not that I'm particularly interested in Goopy's personal grooming (or even that interested in Goopy), but that "70's vibe" comment did jump out at me.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

LOL at her being all surprised at finding out from PEOPLE about her selection. Cow, please!
    greysfang and Seth82 like this.

No mirrors anywhere she was getting dressed? Right.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    No mirrors anywhere she was getting dressed? Right.
    One would imagine her house to be nothing but mirrors and magazine covers of herself.
    holly and rollo like this.

Oh come now, you don't really think we're buying any of that.
    BITTER and Callalily like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information