Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree610Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Separate

^ Yes, she is so ridiculous. I wonder how they are getting on with their Ancient Greek and Aramaic?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Doesn't Gwyneth claim that her kids have all kinds of food sensitivities?
    She wrote a whole book about this-and of course never any medical evidence that it was true. I think it's sad that these kids are being raised by someone with huge food issues, to the point where she has premature osteoporosis.

^ That was because of her sun issues as well. Lawd baby forgive that one wrinkle should escape the botox needle.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    She wrote a whole book about this-and of course never any medical evidence that it was true. I think it's sad that these kids are being raised by someone with huge food issues, to the point where she has premature osteoporosis.
    Did you want her to put her kids' medical records on scribe for you to download?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin 'putting divorce plans on ice' just three months after announcing split | Mail Online

Consciously RE-coupling? Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin 'putting divorce plans on ice' just three months after announcing split
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Published: 19:24 EST, 14 June 2014 | Updated: 19:24 EST, 14 June 2014

They only announced their separation three months ago.

But, according to reports, Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow have cooled their divorce plans in a last-ditch attempt to save their ten-year marriage.

It comes just days after the pair were spotted giggling together like a romantic couple as they sat close together eating a meal at Malibu Farm, in California.

Consciously cosy: Just the day before, Gwyneth and Chris, pictured in an Instagram photo, enjoyed a close meal at California's Malibu Farm

According to The Mirror, the couple are already on course to re-coupling.

A friend said: 'It’s true they had problems but in the weirdest way this ‘conscious uncoupling’ situation has relieved the pressure on them.

'Gwyneth had ground rules about not *immediately dating, respecting each other, keeping things happy for their two children and communicating throughout but it seems to have acted as a wake-up call.

'Chris still lives with her, they are amazingly lovey-dovey together and she still wears her wedding ring. They may have consciously *uncoupled a few months ago – but they seem to be recoupling now. No one will be surprised if they get back together.'

Family meal: The Instagram photos showed Gwyneth in a blue shirt and shorts

The couple broke the news of their split with a statement on Gwyneth's lifestyle website GOOP in a post titled 'Conscious Uncoupling'.
    They wrote: 'It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate.
    'We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate.

The perfect split? Gwyneth and Chris have remained close since their split and are even still living together

'We are, however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been.'
    Appealing for privacy because they are 'parents first and foremost', they added: 'We have always conducted our relationship privately, and we hope that as we consciously uncouple and co-parent, we will be able to continue in the same manner. Love, Gwyneth & Chris.'
    Gwyneth and Chris are parents to 10-year-old daughter Apple and eight-year-old son Moses.
    MailOnline have contacted representatives for Paltrow and Martin, but are yet to receive a response.

Happier times: Gwyneth and Chris are shown having a good time in January at a gala benefit in Beverly Hills, California

A bite to eat: Chris was spotted leaving G. Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica after a dinner with pop star Rihanna on Sunday night

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin 'putting divorce plans on ice' just three months after announcing split | Mail Online

Me thinks there was going to be be some kind of cheating news story/pictures/video release, and that is why they publicly announced their split (before whatever cheating proof whathaveyou was released, so no one (Goopie) would have to deal with any "public embarrassment").

But somehow the cheating whathaveyou is/was swept under the rug/PR fiasco was avoided, so now they can go back to having the open marriage they have had for years...
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; June 15th, 2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: I haz grammar issuez ;)
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

^^^ agreed.
    Just Kill Me likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

fgg

Gwyneth Paltrow Dating Glee Co-Creator Brad Falchuk Four Months After Chris Martin Split

Four months after announcing her split from husband Chris Martin, Gwyneth Paltrow has moved on to Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk, an insider reveals exclusively to Us Weekly

Here's to another McKinley High romance!

Gwyneth Paltrow has officially moved on since announcing her split from husband Chris Martin back in March. Insiders reveal exclusively to Us Weekly that the Oscar winner is now dating Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk.

Paltrow, 41, has appeared on five episodes of the FOX comedy as Holly Holliday since 2010, but a Glee source tells Us "things started off professionally" between the pair. That relationship evolved, however, and Paltrow recently stepped out with the 43-year-old executive producer for a dinner date at East Borough in L.A.

"It was flirty," an eyewitness tells Us of the two-hour meal. They next jetted off for a romantic getaway in Utah during the weekend of July 25.

Paltrow and Martin, 37, announced their "conscious uncoupling" after more than 10 years of marriage four months ago in a joint statement. The parents of daughter Apple, 10, and son Moses, 8, have remained amicable and have been spotted out together since the news. Late last month, the Coldplay frontman said in a handful of interviews that the two are still "friends" and "very close."

Paltrow's new beau, meanwhile, also recently got out of a marriage. Falchuk's wife of 10 years, Suzanne, filed for divorce in March 2013. The exes share a daughter and son.

Read more: Gwyneth Paltrow Dating Glee Exec Brad Falchuk After Chris Martin Split - Us Weekly

pic of him and his hair at the link. lainey revealed her blind about gwyneth & this guy in her article about this news.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

looks like a poor man's tim burton

um, he's hot.
    yes, his hair looks like shit in that picture but i wouldn't kick him out of bed.

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

^^^ he looks better in the pics you posted. in the pic from fgg's article, he looks like a homeless guy. but still a step up from adrien brody or jessica simpson's man.

his hair and outfit are horrid in the article fgg posted. but if you look past the hair and outfit you can see the face is cute.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

^^^ i looked again at the fgg pic and he is worse than i remembered. a cross between tim burton and weird al. completely different than the pics you posted. you sure they are the same person?

fgg

^maybe gwynnie's already sucked the hot out of him?
    sprynkles and kasippu like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

yes. google him and you'll see that the pic fgg posted is like the worst pic the guy has ever taken. he looks cute in pretty much all of the other ones.

Thread Information