Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree610Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Separate

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Have 'Uncoupling' Ceremony
    I wonder if they hit up Shanna Moakler for some bakery recommendations for their "uncoupling" ceremony....

(Photo Source: Shanna Moakler’s Divorce Party Recap | Hollywood Heartbreaker | Uncategorized )
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

All this over-the-top bullshit really = these two people hate the FUCK out of each other.
    Kittylady and darksithbunny like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/gwy...us-weekly.html

Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP CEO Seb Bishop Quits: "It's Really Suspicious"
    April 17, 2014 3:00 PM

A conscious uncoupling over a "conscious uncoupling." Gwyneth Paltrow, who announced her separation from Chris Martin via the lifestyle website/newsletter last month, is facing another big split. This time, it's from her GOOP CEO Seb Bishop, a source confirms to Us Weekly.

"A week and a half ago, he abruptly resigned from GOOP," the insider tells Us. "It's really suspicious -- I think something weird is going on with GOOP." Click here to see more recent pics of Gwyneth.

Page Six reported Wednesday, April 16, that Bishop, a British entrepreneur who joined GOOP back in 2011, quit over the "conscious uncoupling" split announcement famously posted to Paltrow's lifestyle website last month. A source told the paper that Bishop, 40, and Paltrow "disagreed on the direction of Goop, partly that she used the Web site as vehicle for her personal life, and the 'conscious uncoupling' announcement."

Paltrow, 41, is moving the Goop offices from London -- where the family lived for 10 years before recently moving -- to Los Angeles, near her Brentwood home. (Last weekend, she threw a big birthday bash for her 8-year-old son Moses at the West Coast abode.)

Her rep told Page Six Bishop's departure was unrelated to a disagreement, claiming he "decided not to relocate his family to Los Angeles."

Oscar-winner Paltrow announced her split news in a joint statement with Coldplay rocker Martin on March 25.

The couple "made the decision to split a long time ago," another source tells Us. "Gwyneth didn't think there needed to be a statement or anything, but Chris wanted it out there and clear to the public."

This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP CEO Seb Bishop Quits: "It's Really Suspicious"
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well look who we have here, itís the seven basic bitches: Skinny, Boozy, Aussie, Goopy, Cougary, Bleachy, and McCartney (you know youíre the definition of basic when your nickname is just your last name).

On Friday night, struggling single mother Gwyneth Paltrow treated herself to a night out with her girlfriends at vegan restaurant Crossroads (once again, I feel the need to mention that it is tragically NOT a Crossroads-themed restaurant). Since itís scientifically impossible to have a group of seven women get together for a girlís night without taking a picture of it as proof (try it Ė I promise you itís impossible), Gwyneth made sure not to leave without uploading a selfie to Instagram of herself,Nicole Richie, Chelsea Handler, Naomi Watts, Sam Taylor-Wood, Gwen Stefani, and Stella McCartney. Hold on a second, Nicole Richie? Color me aSimple Life-shade of confused. When did they become friends? OH MY GOD, WHO CARES. This group of women is the visual form of chasing 2 Ambien with a mug of Sleepytime tea.

Even though I normally cackle with delight in watching Gwyneth Paltrow try to do normal people things (divorces, hot dogs, etc) I actually really like this picture. I know, book me a room at Calmwood. Whatever filter (or lack of filter) Gwyneth used makes it look like the picture was taken during the middle of a seance held at Castle Goopskull using a broken Polaroid i-Zone, and Gwen Stefani is the first poor soul to be possessed by the malevolent spirit they summoned from hell. Itís likeParanormal Activity 4: Snobby Rich Ladies. Itís terrifying. I love it.

Dlisted | Behold, The Basic Bitch Version Of The Seven Dwarfs

if i ever participate in a girl's night at a vegan restaurant, someone shoot me. please.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I'll bet it was a giant contest to see who could consume the least.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    if i ever participate in a girl's night at a vegan restaurant, someone shoot me. please.
    You could go to describe that awesome chicken dish you wrote about in one of the threads

I didn't know she and Naomi Watts were friends. I had high hopes for NW after she seemed to dump Kidman. I'm disappointed now.

Also, you know there's a problem when underweight, drawn, tired little Nicole Richie looks the most healthy and youthful in a photo. I assume she is actually the youngest, but she looks like one of their kid sisters there. Stella is melting before us.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'd nip down the road to the nearest takeaway and come back with a huge greasy, meaty kebab and slap it in the middle of the table.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Dislike button! I went to a birthday dinner at a vegan restaurant and when we got there we discovered it was Taoist (ie no alcohol) so we popped into the cocktail bar next door and each downed a couple of lychee martinis. Then we shared a big fat joint on the footpath and proceeded to have a blast. The food was incredible.
    rockchick likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I'd eat vegan (why not?), but no booze?

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Then we shared a big fat joint on the footpath and proceeded to have a blast. The food was incredible.
    But are you sure? One time when I was stoned I was positive that a gas station bubble packed egg salad sandwich was the best thing I'd ever eaten...

manningmsj likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

^^^^^ The one time I actually got a great high, I ate a bag of croutons with marshmellows. And not because that's all I had in the house. Just, croutons and marshmellows seemed awesome. In all seriousness, I was vegan for a few years and I probably would have stayed that way if I could have eaten out every night. Some of the best dishes I've had were at vegan places. I could never master vegan cooking, though. It was three years of bland cardboard every night.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    But are you sure? One time when I was stoned I was positive that a gas station bubble packed egg salad sandwich was the best thing I'd ever eaten...

I've eaten many MANY meals stoned and I can definitely tell the difference between gross and delicious. I just smoked a bowl (it's a public holiday) and am about to cook an insane vegan curry. Slowly and carefully.
    chartreuse likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Stoned vegan meals aside, this is yet another instalment in Gwynnie's press strategy to convince people that she's living the perfect life.
    "Look at me, I may have uncoupled from my husband, but I have friends. Female friends! Please buy my products."
    Novice likes this.

Thread Information