Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree610Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Separate

she wasn't doing too badly in the other guy department either.
    czb likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    actually, i could see her going for it. it would show how cool she is and above it all ....
    To fake like she didn't give a shit, sure.

This is the only way cheating stories are allowed to come out. There was cheating, but she was 'totally okay' with it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

What? No mention of Alexa Chung?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Note to the Daily Mail- It's not cheating if it's an open relationship. So which was it?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Note to the Daily Mail- It's not cheating if it's an open relationship. So which was it?
    Speaking of that, does anybody else think that open relationships are like the third rail for celebrities - like being gay or lesbian? In the sense that, even if it's the case, celebs don't want to admit to it because middle Americans would hold them in contempt? Sometimes I think that cheating scandals are just celebs that got caught having open relationships, and neither part of the celeb couple will admit on the record that that is what was happening.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I don't believe for one second she didn't give a shit about him cheating. Her ego is way too large for that.
    Some people really don't give a shit - so long as it doesn't affect their home comforts or cause any ripples in the glossy outer perfection of their life by being found out. I've known/heard of marriages where one of them could nail anything they liked so long as they were discreet about it and it didn't interfere with having the perfect home and the perfect children. I remember hearing one woman my mother knew say that she welcomed it because the other woman took care of all his "nasty urges" that she "didn't want to be bothered with anymore" and left her with more time to focus on their children.

Speaking personally I couldn't live like that but some people do, and seem to be happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    actually, i could see her going for it. it would show how cool she is and above it all ....
    She would probably describe it as "exploring the concept of sensual self in the context of others".
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    The funniest sentence in the entire article:
    That one got me LOLing too.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Some people really don't give a shit - so long as it doesn't affect their home comforts or cause any ripples in the glossy outer perfection of their life by being found out.
    Oh don't get me wrong. I think this is the primary concern for Goopy.

But I still think it stings her giant ego that anyone would choose someone else over her. Even a husband she hates.

She would be wise to just shut up for awhile. But I predict she'll do the opposite. I'm kind of looking forward to it.
    czb, Kittylady, Jazzy and 1 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Chris Martin ‘had affair with SNL assistant’

Following Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin’s “conscious uncoupling,” NBC is abuzz that the Coldplay singer had an affair with an assistant after appearing on “Saturday Night Live.”

The couple, who announced their enlightened split last week after 10 years together, are said to have had an open marriage, and both had dalliances, according to sources.

NBC staff have been buzzing about an affair Martin had after appearing as the musical guest on “Saturday Night Live“ in 2011 with Coldplay. Martin also made an appearance on “Weekend Update” with Fred Armisen and Kristin Wiig as Garth & Kat.

One source tells us the girl in question was an assistant on the show, while another NBC source explained, “He had an affair with a woman who was backstage and was part of an entourage. Everyone was talking about it because he was openly flirting with her at one of the show after-parties.”

While a rep for Martin didn’t get back to us, he has strongly denied other rumored affairs. Paltrow’s spokesman said, “I don’t rep Chris so I cannot address those accusations.” There were also reports that Martin romanced Kate Bosworth in 2009, which were denied by his rep.

Meanwhile, there have been rumors of Goop creator Paltrow’s own dalliances. She has been linked to Miami billionaire Jeff Soffer in 2008, after attending the reopening of his Fontainebleau hotel, as well as entertainment lawyer Kevin Yorn. Paltrow, Soffer and Yorn have all denied the rumors.

Paltrow’s spokesman added, “We have time and time again denied any romantic relationship with Jeff Soffer and Gwyneth. Your source is either wrong or fake.” He added, “We will no longer be addressing the insane rumors that have been started by gossips.”

Meanwhile, Paltrow and Martin have been focused on pulling off one of the most amicable splits in showbiz. They embarked on a vacation together with family and friends as they released a statement about their “uncoupling” on her Goop Web site.

Chris Martin ‘had affair with SNL assistant’ | Page Six

What's the point of an open marriage? Just stay single. It's much easier.

^ I couldn't do it but I can see why it appeals to some people (on paper anyway). You still get a partner, family, someone you love, etc without denying yourself some strange.

But for these two, I think it's just practical. I'm guessing when your husband is a rock star and your wife is away on movies sets for weeks at a time, the cheating is a given. So better to pretend you're above it all, call the marriage open, and no one technically "cheats." Egos spared (in theory), scandals avoided (in theory), superiority over plebs who have traditional marriages secured.
    Flygirl, czb, Sunrider and 1 others like this.

Paltrow’s spokesman added, “We have time and time again denied any romantic relationship with Jeff Soffer and Gwyneth. Your source is either wrong or fake.” He added, “We will no longer be addressing the insane rumors that have been started by gossips.”
    I thought that there were photographs of them all over each other?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

the weird shit i read in blind items makes me think if you are famous and have a monogomous relationship you are a total weirdo.

All the fan worship and the exclusive club they are in soon goes to their heads.

mjw
    Elite Member

It may have been a “conscious uncoupling,” but the split between Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin is getting sloppy!

According to an insider, Martin, 37, fears his ex is spreading vicious cheating rumors about him to he will appear “less sympathetic” and Paltrow, 41, plans to take the Coldplay frontman to the cleaners when it comes to squeezing spousal support from him, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“Chris now believes that Gwyneth is leaking rumors about his alleged trysts in an effort to sully his image and make him look less sympathetic,” the source told Radar.

“Gwyn is so angry that she’s threatening to turn the divorce ugly, saying she’s going to squeeze spousal support out of Chris, despite her multi-million dollar fortune.”

Together, Paltrow and Martin are worth a mind-blowing $280 million — but the source says the GOOP founder could take Martin for an extra $25 million!

“Gwyneth believes she deserves a settlement of at least a lump sum of $25 million from Chris because he is the breadwinner and their kids will live with her most of the time,” the source said.

“She believes Chris should ‘man up’ and do the chivalrous thing. Friends are bracing for an ugly divorce showdown.”

However, the insider claims Paltrow is furious over the recent report that Martin hooked up with a Saturday Night Live assistant — while he and Paltrow were still together.

“Friends of the of the couple point to a major double standard, with Gwyneth having pushed for open marriage so she could pursue other men, but demanding absolute fidelity from Chris,” the source told Radar.

“Chris is telling friends that Gwyneth was so self-involved that she believed she was more evolved than Chris and that she could better emotionally handle juggling out of marriage relationships with other men.”

Sloppy Split: Chris Martin Fears Gwyneth Paltrow Is Leaking Cheating Rumors ‘To Make Him Look Less Sympathetic,’ Says Source | Radar Online

Thread Information