Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree610Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Separate

^ British model, fashionista, tv presenter, blah blah.

Alexa Chung - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    UberFacts ‏@UberFacts 5h
    A survey of 6,000 British adults found that they are more likely to fall asleep when they heard Coldplay.
    It could be worse. There is a positive correlation between country music and suicide rates in metropolitan areas. - OMG Facts
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

^^^ Also, it can make the back of your neck permanently inflamed and red.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I like the term conscious uncoupling and hope it catches on. It indicates that this is not a quick decision, or a decision made by just one party against the wishes of the other. It informs the world that they have tried and have now consciously (with great thought) decided to no longer be a couple. Please also know she did not invent this term. A therapist named Katherine Woodward started this term in treatment for people working through the end of relationships. The intent is to empower them and let them move forward with a sense of having done all they could before making the decision that to part is the best solution. I don't have time to research and post links but her programs are pretty well know by marriage and family therapists. Some of the old codgers laugh at her approach but others see benefit.
    That make divorce sound less of a "failure", which is a good thing. Thanks for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    you fucking commoners have NO idea what it's like! I have to work 14 hours a DAY for 2 WHOLE WEEKS! for only 20 million. you sicken me. i'd like to wipe my delicate flower on your $700.00 shirts... except that's not good enough for my ASS!
    I'd love to work 14/day for (only) two weeks...

Anyway, she makes it sound like Chris wasn't around to support the kids, etc.....
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    *waits for sluce and sput to come in and defend our lady of perpetual snobbery*
    I love that & will wait avidly for it turn turn up on celebrity, Michael k and lainey gossip!

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    The fact that Chris is a "hunk" makes me think this Hollywood beauty is going to Courtney Stodden.
    That finished any credibility that article started to have....
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Divorce bombshell: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin had 'open marriage' and she 'didn't care' that he cheated

By HEIDI PARKER
    PUBLISHED: 14:54, 2 April 2014 | UPDATED: 17:11, 2 April 2014

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have managed to stay friends ever since they announced their split last week, even taking their two children on a trip to the Bahamas.
    That may be because, according to People, the two have been 'on and off' for quite a while and the separation was a long time coming.
    The April 14 issue of the magazine even goes so far as to quote a source saying they had an 'open' relationship and the Iron Man actress, 41, 'didn't care' if her Coldplay musician husband, 37, stepped out with another woman.

+6

Shocking detail: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin had an 'open relationship,' according to the April 14 edition of People magazine

'They were physically separated and emotionally,' an insider told the weekly. 'They always have been comfortable doing things apart. No one thought that was unusual.'
    All that time apart allegedly led them into the arms of other people.
    The handsome British musician was linked to not just Kate Bosworth and Helena Christensen, but also a former Paltrow pal Kate Hudson. Christensen and Hudson have denied any romantic link with Martin, but Bosworth has refused to comment.

+6

Once so close: The couple of 10 years, pictured with her mother Blythe Danner in 2004, had two children

Meanwhile, the GOOP blogger was also rumored to be hanging out with some interesting men, including billionaire Jeffrey Soffer (who is now married to model Elle Macpherson), Glee producer Brad Falchuk (the actress has guest starred on the series as Holly Holliday), and attorney Kevin Yorn.
    While Yorn has denied these allegations, Soffer and Falchuk have yet to comment.
    Another source told the weekly claims of cheating were 'ridiculous.'

Gwyneth Paltrow performs 'Happy' on Glee's 100th episode

+6

More friends than lovers: The couple laughing it up in January at a Beverly Hills fundraiser

Happier times: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin separate

'If Chris was playing around, Gwyneth didn't care,' a source told People.
    'She's never been jealous or territorial. Her philosophy is, "We're both adults. We make our own choices."'
    In September the Shakespeare In Love actress, who was once engaged to Brad Pitt, told a fashion website: 'No couple is the same, and as such, every couple takes on different challenges. I would like to think I would be forgiving and/or forgiven.'
    'They have been on and off for many years,' added another source. 'The marriage was falling apart. It caused both of them tremendous pain, and they tried to fix it day after day.'
    Another friend said, 'The writing was all over the walls. I'm surprised it took this long.'

+6

Paltrow spent time with him: Jeffrey Soffer, pictured with wife Elle Macpherson in December, has yet to deny he had a romantic link with the blonde beauty

At the heart of the unraveling of their 10-year marriage was her obsession with staying young.
    The blonde was 'anxious about aging,' a source said, and that made her interested in 'flirting' and trying to feel 'sexy' so she could feel that 'her beauty was not fleeting,' according to a friend.

The Oscar winner also welcomed public attention, which Chris didn't.
    'There is a narcissism there,' added the insider.
    The rocker is 'the kind of person who is always in a T-shirt,' added a friend. 'She's much more glam.'
    With massive careers to look after, 'they seemed to have a pretty mature handle on that crazy rotation of being superstars and parents, but that balance, given the time they had to spend apart, clearly couldn't sustain itself,' added a pal.

+6

Martin spent time with her: Kate Bosworth, pictured on Friday in NYC, has yet to refute a report she hooked up with the Coldplay musician

Both have their careers to keep them busy in the coming months.
    Chris is working on an upcoming album and popping up on The Voice, while Gwyneth not only has Mortdecai with Johnny Depp to promote but also her GOOP blog to maintain.
    Then there are their two children - Apple, aged nine, and Moses, aged eight - to look after.

'They seemed to have a pretty mature handle on that crazy rotation of being superstars and parents,' the insider added.

+6

New lease on life: The Yellow singer was in good spirits as he stopped by The Voice to work with Blake Shelton on Tuesday

Read more: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin had 'open marriage' | Mail Online

I am heartily sick of them both and all those idiots milking it.
    Beeyotch likes this.

That is a magnificent head of head that Soffer has. (And, no, that wasn't a typo.)
    missbazilb likes this.

Bos looks a little "Deerrrrr." In that pic.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

That is a rather impressive noggin.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Divorce bombshell: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin had 'open marriage' and she 'didn't care' that he cheated

By HEIDI PARKER
    PUBLISHED: 14:54, 2 April 2014 | UPDATED: 17:11, 2 April 2014

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have managed to stay friends ever since they announced their split last week, even taking their two children on a trip to the Bahamas.
    That may be because, according to People, the two have been 'on and off' for quite a while and the separation was a long time coming.
    The April 14 issue of the magazine even goes so far as to quote a source saying they had an 'open' relationship and the Iron Man actress, 41, 'didn't care' if her Coldplay musician husband, 37, stepped out with another woman.

+6

Shocking detail: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin had an 'open relationship,' according to the April 14 edition of People magazine

'They were physically separated and emotionally,' an insider told the weekly. 'They always have been comfortable doing things apart. No one thought that was unusual.'
    All that time apart allegedly led them into the arms of other people.
    The handsome British musician was linked to not just Kate Bosworth and Helena Christensen, but also a former Paltrow pal Kate Hudson. Christensen and Hudson have denied any romantic link with Martin, but Bosworth has refused to comment.

+6

Once so close: The couple of 10 years, pictured with her mother Blythe Danner in 2004, had two children

Meanwhile, the GOOP blogger was also rumored to be hanging out with some interesting men, including billionaire Jeffrey Soffer (who is now married to model Elle Macpherson), Glee producer Brad Falchuk (the actress has guest starred on the series as Holly Holliday), and attorney Kevin Yorn.
    While Yorn has denied these allegations, Soffer and Falchuk have yet to comment.
    Another source told the weekly claims of cheating were 'ridiculous.'

Gwyneth Paltrow performs 'Happy' on Glee's 100th episode

+6

More friends than lovers: The couple laughing it up in January at a Beverly Hills fundraiser

Happier times: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin separate

'If Chris was playing around, Gwyneth didn't care,' a source told People.
    'She's never been jealous or territorial. Her philosophy is, "We're both adults. We make our own choices."'
    In September the Shakespeare In Love actress, who was once engaged to Brad Pitt, told a fashion website: 'No couple is the same, and as such, every couple takes on different challenges. I would like to think I would be forgiving and/or forgiven.'
    'They have been on and off for many years,' added another source. 'The marriage was falling apart. It caused both of them tremendous pain, and they tried to fix it day after day.'
    Another friend said, 'The writing was all over the walls. I'm surprised it took this long.'

+6

Paltrow spent time with him: Jeffrey Soffer, pictured with wife Elle Macpherson in December, has yet to deny he had a romantic link with the blonde beauty

At the heart of the unraveling of their 10-year marriage was her obsession with staying young.
    The blonde was 'anxious about aging,' a source said, and that made her interested in 'flirting' and trying to feel 'sexy' so she could feel that 'her beauty was not fleeting,' according to a friend.

The Oscar winner also welcomed public attention, which Chris didn't.
    'There is a narcissism there,' added the insider.
    The rocker is 'the kind of person who is always in a T-shirt,' added a friend. 'She's much more glam.'
    With massive careers to look after, 'they seemed to have a pretty mature handle on that crazy rotation of being superstars and parents, but that balance, given the time they had to spend apart, clearly couldn't sustain itself,' added a pal.

+6

Martin spent time with her: Kate Bosworth, pictured on Friday in NYC, has yet to refute a report she hooked up with the Coldplay musician

Both have their careers to keep them busy in the coming months.
    Chris is working on an upcoming album and popping up on The Voice, while Gwyneth not only has Mortdecai with Johnny Depp to promote but also her GOOP blog to maintain.
    Then there are their two children - Apple, aged nine, and Moses, aged eight - to look after.

'They seemed to have a pretty mature handle on that crazy rotation of being superstars and parents,' the insider added.

+6

New lease on life: The Yellow singer was in good spirits as he stopped by The Voice to work with Blake Shelton on Tuesday

Read more: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin had 'open marriage' | Mail Online

And hereth speaks the Patron PR machine....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I don't believe for one second she didn't give a shit about him cheating. Her ego is way too large for that.
    Novice likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

All I know is whenever I see pics of them next to each other I think they were a part of some Arian breeding experiment. They could pass for siblings.
    fuzuoko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    That is a magnificent head of head that Soffer has. (And, no, that wasn't a typo.)
    I didn't notice that over her leathery, old lady leg.

Something tells me they don't allow jews in aryan breeding experiments.
    twitchy2.0, Novice and sprynkles like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I don't believe for one second she didn't give a shit about him cheating. Her ego is way too large for that.
    actually, i could see her going for it. it would show how cool she is and above it all ....
    Beeyotch likes this.

Thread Information