Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree610Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Separate

Bronze Member

They are saying that Chris and Kate Hudson have been seeing each other since he and G have been in LA - Novemberish. That doesn't negate Alexa Chung at all. Lainey only said that he can't stop thinking about her - not that he isn't going to f*ck anyone else!

ShibaJonz

The fact that Chris is a "hunk" makes me think this Hollywood beauty is going to Courtney Stodden.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

well, his band sucks so that would be right up kate hudson's alley.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    well, his band sucks so that would be right up kate hudson's alley.
    And if things stay true to form hooking up with her will probably mean that we never hear another song from them again.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow amicable divorce to hide secrets?|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

Music is the way to his heart, OF COURSE

Chris Martin, now consciously uncoupled, was on The Voice last night. His appearance was pre-taped. Still, that can’t have been a disappointment for NBC seeing as their new guest mentor was basically the biggest headline in entertainment news last week. Oh timing. Coincidence or conspiracy?

As I was first to report last week, Chris and Gwyneth were in Eleuthera last week. They were papped at dinner looking amicable so, as suggested, the most civil breakup in the history of breakups…so far. Click here to see photos. TMZ reports that the divorce will not get acrimonious because both have too much to hide/lose. Really? Like what? You already know about G’s blinds.

And then there’s Alexa Chung. Who turned up on Stella McCartney’s Instagram last night:

Alexa and Stella have been friends for a while now. This is where the Girl Sh-t gets so tricky. When there are already established relationships, neutral is the position then, for some. But how would it begin in the first place? As I understand it, it reads like a Young/New Adult romance novel.

Music. The great aphrodisiac. When you’ve been married with kids for so long, when you weren’t able to scratch that rock star itch, certainly not enough, and a beautiful, young girl starts singing obscure songs to you (of the ska and rock steady variety), you might start believing your own lyrics…especially when she’s such a free spirit and always ready for adventure and processed food. Cliches always feel so original to the people experiencing them.

can't stand lainey. she's more of an insufferable twat than gwynnie!
    twitchy2.0 and Novice like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

fgg

that's probably the first picture of alexa chung where i thought she was pretty.
    Novice likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

What's the huge deal (other than that she may have been fucking Chris Martin) about this Alexa Chung? She's kind of ordinary looking to me. I mean, better looking than Goopy of the piss-colored straw hair and crappy skin and osteoporosis riddled bones, but if it weren't for GR I wouldn't even know who this broad is.
    Kittylady likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Alexa Chung annoys the fuck out of me and I don't understand how she managed to cling on to whatever fame she has either
    Kittylady and chartreuse like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Lainey is sure hung up on this Alexa Chung thing...OMG she showed up on Stella's instagram, how cryptic.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Lainey is sure hung up on this Alexa Chung thing...OMG she showed up on Stella's instagram, how cryptic.
    I don't think it's about it being some kind of clue so much as Stella and Gwyneth are best pals, so the whole thing is just extra incestuous or high school-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    What's the huge deal (other than that she may have been fucking Chris Martin) about this Alexa Chung? She's kind of ordinary looking to me. I mean, better looking than Goopy of the piss-colored straw hair and crappy skin and osteoporosis riddled bones, but if it weren't for GR I wouldn't even know who this broad is.
    I think the important question here is - who has thicker eyebrows: Leonid Brezhnev or Alexa's dad?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzuoko View Post
    I don't think it's about it being some kind of clue so much as Stella and Gwyneth are best pals, so the whole thing is just extra incestuous or high school-esque.
    I get that, but I think Lainey is the one being high-schoolish here.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I get that, but I think Lainey is the one being high-schoolish here.
    Always!
    Beeyotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I still don't know who in the hell she is.
    AgentOrange and Sylkyn like this.

Thread Information