Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Goopy Paltrow always gets a table

This is the first time I've seen my jewish friends sit shiva for someone who has converted TO judaism.
    BITTER and sparkles like this.

czb

^^^ haha

i don't hate her or anything. but *if* this is true, i can just see her new cookbook - 'my daddy's balabusta'. gluten free kugel, fat free kasha blah blah.
    sluce and BITTER like this.

She will be the best Jew ever and show all the rest how they have been doing it wrong all these years.
    czb, BITTER, Syd and 4 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

OMG, she's like your new Golem!!!
    MohandasKGanja and Kittylady like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Seriously, the Jews would have never wandered the desert for 40 years if they had Goopy on their team. And for the short period they would have been in the desert the food would have been organic and wonderful with an admirable aesthetic presentation.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Seriously, the Jews would have never wandered the desert for 40 years if they had Goopy on their team. And for the short period they would have been in the desert the food would have been organic and wonderful with an admirable aesthetic presentation.

And Moses would have been walking around in $260 homere chocolate velour sandals:

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Her books are "No. 1" for the same reason(s) Paris Hilton's music becomes "No. 1", and Kim and Kanye's Vogue cover becomes "No. 1", because they buy a bunch of their own stuff to sway the numbers in their favor and/or pay people within the industry to falsify information in one way or another to make it appear as though they are "No. 1"
    Yes. my understanding based on info from a vp at a major publishing house is that the NYT list is largely fictitious because it's based on self-reporting from particular booksellers, who can boost any books they want to. It's not, he says, based on actual sales figures as verified by NYT.
    ehanc likes this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

czb

if that's true, why would the NYT use unverified data? *confused*
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    And Moses would have been walking around in $260 homere chocolate velour sandals:
    And she'd affectionately call him "Mo".
    "And while Mo feasted on my artisan date bread, I admired his sandals...".

And God DID SHOWETH a great rage at Gwyneth's pretension and pride, and sent a serpent to calleth upon her, and he DID BITE her, and she surely DID die. And the people DID rejoice.
    SHELLEE, sluce, czb and 5 others like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Oh Honey, she would not die from a simple snake bite. She would have adorned the snake in jewels and made it her pet. Then she would focus her efforts on parting the seas.
    BITTER and SoCalMarie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Oh Honey, she would not die from a simple snake bite. She would have adorned the snake in jewels and made it her pet. Then she would focus her efforts on parting the seas.
    And then have a book ghost-written about the experience, quickly followed by releasing her own brand of over-priced sustainable menorahs
    BITTER and sluce like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Bronze Member

obama is attending a DNC fundraiser at her home in october. can she possibly get more insufferable? probably.

Democrats Desperate For Hollywood Cash? Obama Back In LA For Gwyneth Paltrow Hosted Fundraiser | Deadline

mjw
    Elite Member

There can only be one Martha Stewart, says Martha Stewart. The TV personality and lifestyle guru reportedly threw shade at Gwyneth Paltrow in an interview with Net-a-Porter's magazine.

"She just needs to be quiet. She's a movie star," Stewart recently said, via The New York Post. "If she were confident in her acting, she wouldn't be trying to be Martha Stewart."

The 73-year-old previously dissed Paltrow, 41, and her GOOP site during an interview with Bloomberg Television in October 2013. "I haven't eaten at Gwyneth's house and I don't know how she lives, but if she's authentic, all the better. I certainly hope she is," Stewart said at the time. "She really wants to be part of the lifestyle business. She's a charming, pretty person who has a feeling for lifestyle. Fine, good." She added: "I think I started this whole category of lifestyle."

A newcomer to the lifestyle business is 27-year-old actress Blake Lively, who Stewart became friends with after becoming neighbors. Stewart featured Lively and Ryan Reynolds' September 2012 nuptials in Martha Stewart Weddings, but refrained from commenting about the Gossip Girl alum's new blog Preserve. Her senior vice president Kevin Sharkey, however, didn't.

"I don't get the sense she's credible," he told the mag. "She's enthusiastic, but she's not credible."

Read more: Martha Stewart Says Gwyneth Paltrow Should "Be Quiet," Stick to Acting - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    Rusalka likes this.

Elite Member

I can't believe there's so much money in cooking and decor, that all these women are able to live comfortably off it. Who buys their stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I can't believe there's so much money in cooking and decor, that all these women are able to live comfortably off it. Who buys their stuff?
    I think the number of stupid people in this world that idolize hollywood is vastly underestimated.

Case in point: The Kardashians are still on the air. They've been recycling the same story lines since 2007, and there are people out there that still watch, and not only that, but still believe all of it is real

BITTER and idunno like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information