Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Gwyneth Goopy Paltrow always gets a table

RDJ seems to enjoy her. I can't figure out why.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Maybe we need a "who's the most obnoxious celeb?" thread, with illustrative examples. These two clearly qualify.

Having worked in restaurants, I would NEVER do that shit. Never. I hope the staff treats these ladies' food ever so...carefully. Extra lard for Miss Paltrow's entree, fellows!
    I've heard stories about how food is messed with by ticked off servers, but I love the fact that to really f-up Gwynnie's food is to give her lard...or gluten. Use non-organic veggies. A caged chicken or two. Serve it on a paper plate and watch her head spin.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    maybe he's heavily medicated?
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    Gwyneth always gets a table
    “My books are No. 1 New York Times best sellers, my website is growing every day and is very successful.
    Her books are "No. 1" for the same reason(s) Paris Hilton's music becomes "No. 1", and Kim and Kanye's Vogue cover becomes "No. 1", because they buy a bunch of their own stuff to sway the numbers in their favor and/or pay people within the industry to falsify information in one way or another to make it appear as though they are "No. 1"

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    “The best thing about being a well-known person is the connections you are able to make. I was able to start my website and have access to amazing people and information. It’s like being able to call a restaurant and saying, ‘I know you’re full, but is there any way you could squeeze me in?’ and nine times out of 10 they do. That’s worth a lot of harassment.”

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Fuck both of these bitches.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Cause he gets paid a gajillion dollars.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^i know, that article screams "don't you know who i am?!" and i hate that.
    And I seriously have NO idea who she is. Even googled her picture, no idea.
    But why would you get a table, make a reservation like a normal human being.
    They can remember a few lines, get to say them in front of a camera and suddenly wanted to be treated like they are god?
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    And I seriously have NO idea who she is. Even googled her picture, no idea.
    But why would you get a table, make a reservation like a normal human being.
    They can remember a few lines, get to say them in front of a camera and suddenly wanted to be treated like they are god?
    I don't know her either, but I saw a trailer for a horror movie tonight and she was in it. I thought "that's that girl I read about today".
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

SoCalMarie, Kittylady and holly like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    One place Henson will not be refused? A restaurant. The actress says she'll use her celebrity status "to get my fat ass into a restaurant. If someone tells me there's a wait, I'll walk right to the front of the line like, 'I need a table now. I need to eat, and I want this. So let's work this out.' "
    Way to go on getting more bums on seats for your films.... People want to see films headlined by people they like, not people who brag about the kind of entitled assholery we all get pissed about.

And I've never heard of her except as a name that occasionally pops up on GR and after checking through her work the only thing I can say I've ever seen her in was an episode of CSI from 2006 (and I had to check a synopsis to see if it was definitely one I'd watched).
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Supposedly she's converting to Judaism??? Poor Jewish people. Y'all have been through enough shit already.

By Haaretz | Sep. 5, 2014 | 11:50 AM
    The actress Gwyneth Paltrow, star of films as diverse as "Sliding Doors" and "Iron Man," is converting to Judaism, media reports say.
    Paltrow's father, the producer Bruce Paltrow, was Jewish while her mother, the actress Blythe Danner, is Christian, reports say. The New York Post's Page Six reported that Paltrow has said she was raised in both religions. By a strict reading of Jewish law, a Jew must be born of a Jewish mother or convert to the faith.
    Sources told the Post that the actress, who turns 42 later this month, determined to convert after splitting with her husband, Chris Martin, earlier this year. She also has studied kabbalah Jewish spiritual wisdom for some years, the paper reported.
    The Post said Paltrow's representative didn't return requests for comment.
    Both a 2011 NBC broadcast and a 2006 interview with the U.K. Guardian described that Paltrow's father's family came from a line of rabbis, the Post reported.
    After the broadcast, she said she wanted to raise her kids Apple, who is 10, and Moses, 8 in a Jewish environment, the Post reported. Chris is Christian, the paper reported.

Source: http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/...tures/1.614298
    Last edited by BITTER; September 11th, 2014 at 11:46 AM.
    czb likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Way to go on getting more bums on seats for your films.... People want to see films headlined by people they like, not people who brag about the kind of entitled assholery we all get pissed about.

And I've never heard of her except as a name that occasionally pops up on GR and after checking through her work the only thing I can say I've ever seen her in was an episode of CSI from 2006 (and I had to check a synopsis to see if it was definitely one I'd watched).
    CSI? must be an epistode I haven't seen or a very small scene. I love CSI (even after 14 seasons, I know I know)

Paltrow is half Jewish already. Please let her go full on orthodox and her shave her hair!
    BITTER likes this.

i know i saw the headline and thought, but isn't she half jewish already? i guess she just wants to formalise it.

yes, she's insufferable. but i kind of like that she doesn't even bother trying to hide it. i find it amusing. and i find it even more amusing how infuriated some people get over her snobbery, and how they take it all so personally.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

^^^ half-jewish is like being half-pregnant - can't be married by a rabbi or buried in a jewish cemetary. i know someone here is gonna tell me how their 5th cousin once removed who had a gentile parent was married by a rabbi, yadda yadda yadda, but most rabbis i know won't do it.

and bitter's right, we don't want her.
    BITTER and sparkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ half-jewish is like being half-pregnant - can't be married by a rabbi or buried in a jewish cemetary. i know someone here is gonna tell me how their 5th cousin once removed who had a gentile parent was married by a rabbi, yadda yadda yadda, but most rabbis i know won't do it.

and bitter's right, we don't want her.
    OMG, she's like your new Golem!!!
    kasippu and sluce like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information