Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Are More Than Flirting - US Weekly

is she bringing her kids with her? oy! i bet she's sooo clingy. and i wonder about gavin...

The couple each revealed the news via their respective Instagram accounts on Tuesday.

Congratulations are in order for Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton.
    The couple revealed on Tuesday that they are engaged to be married. Alongside a photo of herself embracing Shelton, former No Doubt frontwoman Stefani, 51, wrote in the caption, "yes please!" with an emoji of an engagement ring.
    Country music singer Shelton, 44, posted the same photo and wrote, "Hey @gwenstefani thanks for saving my 2020...And the rest of my life.. I love you. I heard a YES!"
    Stefani and Shelton began dating in 2015 after being longtime friends. This will be the second marriage for Stefani, who was previously married to Gavin Rossdale and who she shares three children with. It will be the third marriage for Shelton, who was previously married to Miranda Lambert and Kaynette Williams.
    Both Stefani and Shelton continue to serve as judges on The Voice https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...eal-engagement

I love them so much. They seem to have found their perfect, if surprising, match, and I wish them the best.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; November 5th, 2020 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Removing annoying GIF.

I thought they're already married. I was expecting a divorce announcement.
    czb, Air Quotes, Beeyotch and 2 others like this.
    -

and they said it wouldn't last...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I thought it was a divorce announcement too.

I'm sad seeing all the posters from way back, who don't post anymore!! Come back. We miss you.

I don't care about these two.
    Labelwhore likes this.

Blake Shelton Asked Gwen Stefani’s Kids For Her Hand In Marriage

November 5, 2020 / Posted by: Mieka

AD

In case you missed the memo (distributed weekly via People Magazine), Blake Shelton is an old-fashioned kind of guy with old-fashioned values. According to this week’s memo, Blake did the old-fashioned thing when he proposed to his girlfriend of five years Gwen Stefani by first asking permission from the men in her life, her sons Kingston, 14, Zuma, 12, and Apollo, 6. Lord knows it’s the right thing to do, and it’s the old-fashioned way to do it.
    I guess he did it out of respect for those boys whose lives are going to be absolutely turned upside down when this strange man who they’ve barely met (the new house is so big they hardly ever see him!) starts sleeping with their mom. Never mind the fact that they’ve been planning their wedding since 2016. It’s the old-fashioned thought that counts. According to People:
    Before Blake Shelton got down on one knee at his Tishomingo, Oklahoma, ranch to propose to longtime love Gwen Stefani last month, he made sure to first get approval from three very important people: her sons Kingston, 14, Zuma, 12, and Apollo, 6.
    “Blake told her boys that he wanted to propose and asked their permission,” a source close to Stefani tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue, on newsstands Friday. “Her family very much approves of him. He’s an amazing partner and a great extra dad to the boys. Gwen is ecstatic. The proposal was a surprise.”
    Though the country star, 44, and No Doubt rocker, 51, kept their long-awaited news private for several days, the source says the couple were “very excited” to share it with the world on Oct. 27, when they posted a joyful joint announcement showing off the ring on Instagram.
    AD

Of course they said yes! What else are they going to say, “you know what, rich and famous extra dad who gave us each our own ATVs and rifles and always leaves the liquor cabinet unlocked, no you can’t marry our mother!” Unless Blake was making them do real county chores out on the ranch, it would be shocking if those boys weren’t more than happy to put on their little camo-tuxedos and walk their momma down the aisle. Especially now that they’re back in L.A. living in their $13 million newly renovated mansion. The only country chores to do there are ringing a bell to alert the maid that the private chef left a dirty footprint in the foyer coming back from the farmer’s market.
    Pic: Wenn.com
    AD

Tags: Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, Old Fashioned
    https://dlisted.com/2020/11/05/blake...e/#more-384157

I find this extra vomit-worthy. I am all for kids getting along with their step parents, but this hokey shit only works in romcoms. And it's kind of gross and manipulative to the kids. And even if you love your stepfather, don't you feel bad about doing that to your own dad? I guess it could depend on the situation. Or maybe I wouldn't be grossed out if this was someone else and not these two attention-seeking twats. Could be that. Or the fact that Gwen posted an Instagram shot that wished Blake a happy father's day.

gwenstefaniVerified

[COLOR=rgba(var(--i1d,38,38,38),1)]•[/COLOR]Follow

Liked by 1year12months12trips1permonth and 349,994 others

• gwenstefani
      Verified

happy father’s day @blakeshelton thank u for helping me raise these boys!! #weloveyou! G❤️K❤️Z❤️A gx[COLOR=rgba(var(--f52,142,142,142),1)]19w

[/COLOR]
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    and they said it wouldn't last...
    Coming soon after the marriage.
    mostroop likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Oh,... y'all are mean!

Fly_On_TheWall2 likes this.

Her boys all look so different from each other.
    fgg, tulip and I'mNotBitter like this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

gwenstefani
    Verified

happy father’s day @blakeshelton thank u for helping me raise these boys!! #weloveyou! G❤️K❤️Z❤️A gx[COLOR=rgba(var(--f52,142,142,142),1)]19w

Did she thank their bio dad too?

ETA- no she didn't. She also appears to have written him completely out of the kids life. *God* gave her the babees so I'm guessing that one of them is the second coming of Jesus Christ because there is NO mention of daddy in there......

I guess he did it out of respect for those boys whose lives are going to be absolutely turned upside down when this strange man who they’ve barely met (the new house is so big they hardly ever see him!) starts sleeping with their mom. Never mind the fact that they’ve been planning their wedding since 2016. It’s the old-fashioned thought that counts.
    I'm guessing that this is sarcastic??? Coz they are already having sex - not that I see anything wrong with that but, seriously???

I can't edit.

Gwen Stefani's son pays sweet tribute to dad Gavin Rossdale following mum's engagement
    He was married to Gwen Stefani for nearly 13 years
    October 31, 2020 - 16:42 GMT
    Hannah Hargrave

Gwen Stefani might be getting married to Blake Shelton but there is still plenty of love for her ex-husband, Gavin Rossdale, who received a heartfelt message from their oldest son, Kingston, on his birthday.

Gwen and Gavin's firstborn showered his dad with plenty of social media love on his 55th birthday on 30 October and the Bush frontman made sure to share it.

Kingston, 14, shared a throwback photo at a pumpkin patch on his Instagram Stories as well as a recent snapshot with his dad.

He simply captioned the snaps: "Happy Birthday Dad" and Gavin then chose to repost them.

The rocker had lunch with his middle son, Zuma, 12, on his birthday, and also posted a photo with him.

He shared a message with his fans about the joy of fatherhood and wrote: "Lunch with my bestie - life is endlessly challenging but these moments of perfection make it all worthwhile - and remind us why we bother with all the noise."

robertmarilyn likes this.

Gwen and Blake - whew, they couldn't be more vanilla, unburned toast, completely bland and uninteresting.
    OITNB, Galina 'Red' Reznikov:
    You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement. It's like: step one: pick a person to kill. Step two: kill THAT person.

Aww I like them together. And he seems really good with her boys. I can see them having or adopting a baby together.
    lindsaywhit and ivey.girl like this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information