Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Are More Than Flirting - US Weekly

Yeah I noticed, Gavin + Nanny = no one gives a fuck. Not compared to this, anyway.

Poor Gavin. If only she hadn't made him stay home.
    bootspaige likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Blake strikes me as the type of guy who would fart in bed and then hold the covers over your head.
    YUCK!!! I really do not get his appear and cannot see 'avant garde' Gwen together with ' old skool' cowboy Blake
    Bluebonnet and holly like this.

fgg

Blake and Gwen’s wedding planner clueless about leak

Amid speculation that Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani could soon get engaged, the pair’s already reportedly hired a celebrity wedding planner, Jerri Woolworth.

Woolworth — who’s based in Tennessee and has also planned mega-events for the NFL and CMA Awards for up to 15,000 people — has been hired for the wedding of “The Voice” co-stars, who began dating last year after each going through a high-profile breakup, TMZ reported Friday.

Earlier this week, reports said an engagement could be imminent: A source told People that while Shelton has not yet popped the question, “Everyone is expecting it to happen at some point, though.”

But apparently things are moving more quickly! When Page Six reached wedding planner Woolworth early Friday, she had no idea that a story about her part in the alleged nuptials had leaked online. A nervous-sounding Woolworth told us she could not confirm any details.

Then again, it’s not uncommon for celebrity wedding and events planners to sign non-disclosure agreements. Vendors and even guests had to sign confidentiality agreements for the 2014 wedding of Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union, and Kim Kardashian and Kanye West also reportedly required the agreements and banned cellphones from their blessed event.

Beyond weddings, workers at a Justin Bieber “Gatsby” party in 2013 reportedly had to sign a confidentiality contract that would leave them on the hook for $3 million if they violated it by spilling the beans on any details.

Blake and Gwen’s wedding planner clueless about leak | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

C'mon! Can't you wait a minute? lol. Reference to her song, but anyway they really need to be single for more than a minute.
    Wisher2 likes this.

Boy this isn't gonna last a hot minute. Idiots.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

"But apparently things are moving more quickly! ...." You know what that means???....Preggers!!!
    palta and Wisher2 like this.

They are the poster people of "rebound" and so totally unauthentic, I would place them near Hiddleswift.
    Laurent, Makisa, suzy83 and 1 others like this.

At the start I thought the romance was staged but now I'm not so sure.The only reason I question it beingfaked is that Blake is seen around a lot with her kids. If it were a fake relationship I'd hope she wouldn't allow him to get emotionally close to the kids. Who knows, maybe it started out fake and turned into something real.
    bootspaige and Wisher2 like this.

Blake Shelton Might Be Trying To Take A Break From Gwen Stefani

January 26, 2017 / Posted by: Allison

According to the always-trustworthy Radar, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton’swedding planner might not want to put any more non-refundable deposits down on camo-print table linens or beer can-shaped ice sculptures. Their source says that Blake is trying to boot-scoot away from their relationship because it’s in a bad place.

Blake’s Doing It To Country Songs tour starts in February and is scheduled to end in September. Blake supposedly doesn’t want Gwen tagging along. A source tells Radar that Gwen offered to join him on tour, but he turned that offer down. The source claims Blake told Gwen she’d be bored if she joined him on tour. Gwen reportedly thinks he’s just trying to get out of seeing her on the tour bus. The source says:

“She can’t help but feel as though he’s trying to get away and have a break from her for a little while.”

Gwen and Blake’s relationship is built on a rock-solid foundation of attention-grabbing stunts. So if this is true, and he really doesn’t want her there, then I’m a little surprised. If Gwen stays at home, then who will Blake pull on stage every night to sing a sappy duet called This Is Who I Do It To Country Songs With?

Blake and Gwen are rumored to be getting married this spring. But Blake will be on tour this spring. I have no idea what that means for a wedding. Actually, scratch that; I think do know. Blake totally seems like the type who would call up Gwen as his tour bus pulls into town, like “Hey baby, I got a couple hours before the show, you wanna do this?” while he throws a bible and a minister’s robe at the closest roadie.

Brookie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hell yeah he doesn't want her there. He wants to go fuck a new girl in every city.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I can't believe that this double rebound relationship might not work out. So weird.
    NickiDrea, Wisher2 and Air Quotes like this.

^ This. I'm surprised it's lasted this long.
    Bluebonnet and Wisher2 like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Hell yeah he doesn't want her there. He wants to go fuck a new girl in every city.
    Like.

I mean, duh, right? She's known for her clinginess in relationships, and I get it but she's too old for this shit. I doubt this relationship will make it to the altar.

Like. I'm almost thinking he will dump her and she's gonna run back to Gavin. Girl can't be alone for two seconds.
    Bluebonnet, suzy83 and OrangeSlice like this.

For chrissakes Gwen, take a few months and let the vag air out.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information