Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Are More Than Flirting - US Weekly

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I'd take a bi British Gavin over this country guy any day.
    Blake strikes me as the type of guy who would fart in bed and then hold the covers over your head.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I think it's all bullshit. And everyone taking advantage of the great PR timing of two newly single stars breathing the same airspace. Everybody wins something in this scenario. Including the exes.
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I cannot stand her so I choose to believe Gavin. As much as that pains me to say.
    witchcurlgirl and gas_chick like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Why can't they just all keep their mouths shut, enjoy their millions, and sleep/be with whomever they choose?

^^^Exactly.... wait, no.... but what about us?
    Bluebonnet and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    And our sources say Gavin’s gripes go beyond Blake. He can’t believe she’s calling him a control freak, because she demanded he NOT go on tour out of paranoia he’d cheat on her. He says she browbeat him into staying home, which greatly impeded his ability to make money. As one source said, “She just didn’t let him work.”
    Tour? So it's Gwen's fault he's practically done nothing recently while her career has grown? Gotta love the shrill bitch excuse.
    panic likes this.

That's a crock of shit if ever I heard one. If he wasn't working, it was his choice. Even women don't get to use that bullshit excuse anymore.
    panic likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Last years of marriage hard: Gwen Stefani

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/last-years-of-marriage-hard-stefani/ar-CC5nlf?ocid=

WENN
    21 hrs ago

Gwen Stefani has opened up about the end of her marriage to Bush rocker Gavin Rossdale, revealing she struggled to balance her role as a rocker and a mum.

Confessing the couple's third child, Apollo, was not planned, the 46-year-old singer told InStyle magazine that she lost her way while trying to record an album track with her band, No Doubt, in between school runs and family commitments.

"Getting pregnant, which wasn't planned and was such a miracle, put me in a whole new spiritual place," she tells the new issue of the publication.

"I was trying at the time to do more music with No Doubt. Then I got pregnant, and I was like, 'OK, well what am I gonna do now? I need to make some changes. There's only so much energy'."

She admits the last years of her marriage were not the happiest, especially when her now-estranged husband wasn't home.

© Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP, File Gwen Stefani opens up about the struggles of being a mum and a rocker.

"I didn't tour at all, but I did record the No Doubt album, which was super hard," she explains.

"I was torn the whole time. Every day I would take the kids to school, drive to Santa Monica (in California), work on the album, and then I'd think, 'Oh my God, if I don't leave by 2.30, I'm not gonna get home in time for dinner'.

"And Gavin being on tour... I'm not gonna say there weren't some incredible moments making that album. But it was a lot of knocking my head against the wall. A lot of struggle."

Gavin and Gwen announced the end of their 13-year marriage in August.

She went public with her new romance with fellow The Voice coach Blake Shelton last week.

Gross.

http://dlisted.com/2015/12/30/it-was...atter-of-time/

It Was Really Only A Matter Of Time….

December 30, 2015

I don’t know the name of the puppetmaster in charge of Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton’s relationship, but I think it’s safe to say they deserve the biggest of holiday bonuses and their own wing in the Shameless Hall of Fame for this.

For the past two months, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton have been working their post-divorce rebound love like the rent is two months overdue, and I naturally just assumed those predictable bitches would save a pregnancy rumor for sweeps week in February. But Gwen and Blake’s chronic dehydration is clearly much worse than we thought, and those thirsty tricks couldn’t wait. According to In Touch, Gwen Stefani is knocked-up with Blake Shelton’s baby. A source says that Gwen and Blake are “overjoyed“, adding that Blake “always wanted to have kids and now his dream is coming true.

If this shit is true, this will be 46-year-old Gwen’s fourth kid and 39-year-old Blake’s first. No word on when Gwen will announce this completely true and not-at-all manufactured in the marketing department at The Voice news, but I’m sure it will involve a spinning red chair, with Gwen revealing the gender during a public FaceTime call at Disneyland.

The cynic in me side-eyed this “breaking news” so hard I sprained a corneal nerve. But the wine-drunk optimist in me just realized that if this news is true, then we’re less than 9 months away from one of Gwen’s signature bonkers baby names. If Gwen’s latest “Have I mentioned I’m dating a country boy?” couture is any indication, I fully expect her to bring the Hee Haw hard. Personally, my money is on either Skoal Boot Reba (buckshot noise) Walmart Stefani-Shelton, or TheVoiceMondaysandTuesdaysat8pmonNBC.

i really grew to love him in the last year. but, this shit with Gwen just turned me off. now they both irritate the fuck out of me.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I doubt this baby news. She is 46!
    And I refuse to let her dampen my love for Blake!
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I think less of Blake, and there was another article showing there is no way she is pregnant because she spent the day at a vineyard drinking this week.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

They should just disappear
    Mrs P likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    Why can't they just all keep their mouths shut, enjoy their millions, and sleep/be with whomever they choose?
    Because they have sh*t to sell.
    That's just how it is in the industry unfortunately.

If they were really together/in love, do you think that they would be so "loud and proud" about it, and so soon after (supposedly) getting together? It seems like they are going out of their way to "show" their "relationship" off.

Especially Gwen, she's mentioned her relationship(s) in the press before and would acknowledge/make broad statements about them but, has always been pretty private when it comes to details about her relationship(s) - even when her relationships(s) were in the "news" (like when Gavin found out he had a daughter, Daisy, for example).

It's gross. What they're doing/how low they're sinking for PR. It's just gross...
    I thought Gwen was above all that.
    Mrs P likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Gwen is under contract so if this is a fauxmance to promote the show, it's part of her job I guess.

Also, maybe she is playing it a little louder out of embarrassment and to control the press ... he husband banging the nanny for three years was international news. For a hot minute. Then she stepped out with Blake.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information