Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Guy Fieri Brawls with His Crying Hairdresser While the Paps Look On

Quote Originally Posted by huntsy_2000 View Post

He was on the Disney Christmas special last year with his wife and kids. His wife looked medicated.
    I'd think one would have to be to tolerate him. Self preservation and all that.

Wow. I just read a BI on agc.com that said something about the star of a cooking show being on the DL with another man...could it be Gay?...um, I mean, Guy?
    It would totally be like making love to a large tater tot with blond mold on the top of it.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by huntsy_2000 View Post
    But Guy's married

He was on the Disney Christmas special last year with his wife and kids. His wife looked medicated.
    Ick. This prompted me to Wiki him. I had no idea something had married it, much less procreated with it. He and his wife have 2 sons, so that means that she had to have fucked it at least twice.

Again, ick.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

he pretends to be italian, so i have no problem believing he's pretending to be straight.

when he does that over pronounced 'Fieri' i want to slap him with a bottle of donkey sauce.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    he pretends to be italian, so i have no problem believing he's pretending to be straight.

when he does that over pronounced 'Fieri' i want to slap him with a bottle of donkey sauce.
    Yeah, 'cause his real name is Ferry. He's such a poseur.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Wow. I just read a BI on agc.com that said something about the star of a cooking show being on the DL with another man...could it be Gay?...um, I mean, Guy?
    It would totally be like making love to a large tater tot with blond mold on the top of it.

That is disgusting, well not as disgusting as having to fuck him twice, right Dorahacky ? lol
    This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
    Clint Eastwood - Bridges of Madison County

fgg

Teen gets life for Lamborghini heist, attempted murder

A California teen was sentenced on charges of attempted murder and an elaborate heist of a Lamborghini owned by celebrity chef Guy Fieri. 4 hr ago| By Laila Kearney of Reuters

A California teenager was sentenced to life plus 21 years in prison for attempted murder and an elaborate heist of a Lamborghini owned by celebrity chef Guy Fieri.

SAN FRANCISCO - A northern California teenager was sentenced to life plus 21 years in prison on Thursday for attempted murder and an elaborate heist of a Lamborghini owned by celebrity chef Guy Fieri, an attorney for the defendant said.

Max Wade, 19, from the San Francisco Bay-area town of San Rafael, was sentenced to life with a possibility of parole for shooting into a truck carrying his former love interest and her boyfriend in April 2012, his attorney Charles Dresow said.

The life term came with a 20-year sentencing enhancement for use of a firearm in committing a premeditated attempted murder, and he received a separate 16-month sentence for stealing the sports car, Dresow added.

Under a new state law for individuals who commit a crime as juveniles but are convicted as adults, Wade would be entitled to a parole hearing after serving 20 years, and has earned two year's credit for time already served, the defense lawyer said.

Judge Kelly Simmons, who presided over the jury trial that found Wade guilty late last year, handed down the sentence in Marin County Superior Court.

"He deserves it," Simmons said in the sentencing hearing, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. "The crime was very, very serious. This is not a spur-of-the-moment loss of temper. This is a planned act."

Wade was 17 when he was arrested for the drive-by shooting north of San Francisco. He allegedly sped off on a motorcycle after firing shots at the teen couple, who were uninjured in the attack.

While investigating the shooting, authorities linked Wade to an unsolved car theft the year before, where witnesses reported seeing a man rappel from the roof of a San Francisco auto dealership and race off in a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder owned by Fieri, the goateed, spiky-haired Food Network restaurateur.

Video cameras captured the canary yellow convertible crossing the Golden Gate Bridge days later.

The sports car, estimated to cost about $200,000, was discovered in a storage shed along with Wade's getaway motorcycle.

Police said they staked out the storage space and arrested Wade when he showed up to retrieve his belongings.

He was taken into custody in May 2012. On his 18th birthday, someone unsuccessfully attempted to free Wade from a juvenile detention center by smashing his cell window from the outside. Wade was immediately transferred to county jail after the breakout effort.

A search of the grounds around the juvenile hall turned up a backpack with a change of clothes, a sledgehammer and a bolt cutter, which authorities believe was used to slice through two perimeter fences.

Wade's friends were thought to have made the botched escape attempt.

can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Life in prison at 19 fucking years old. Christ.
    greysfang likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

A California teen was sentenced on charges of attempted murder and an elaborate heist of a Lamborghini owned by celebrity chef Guy Fieri. 4 hr ago| By Laila Kearney of Reuters
    While it sounds like a good thing this person was caught "only" doing what they did (as they sound capable of a lot more), all I could think was "Oooo, would we call him a chef?", said like Hugh Grant in Love Actually.

"Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

i used to like guy. i got tired of watching him eat.
    another year i claim of total indifference.

I cannot believe you people think Guy is gay horrible gaydar, his wife and kids are on his show all the time and he doesnt like gays he likes to be warned before he goes into gay restaurants.

What?

Do you have a source for his homophobia?
    what do gay restaurants serve?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    What?

Gay fish, obviously. Eat one and next thing you know you're Kanye.
    Kittylady, sluce and greysfang like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    I cannot believe you people think Guy is gay horrible gaydar, his wife and kids are on his show all the time and he doesnt like gays he likes to be warned before he goes into gay restaurants.
    Looking back through all three of your posts, I see you are a fount of information and klass.

Warned so he can do what?
    BITTER likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    What?

Um google would have taken you there but here: Guy Fieri Homophobia? Controversy Erupts Over Allegations Of Food Network Star's Anti-Gay Sentiments

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information