Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: Grimes & Elon Musk Are Expecting Their First Child

Elon Musk and Grimes can call their newborn baby son whatever they want, but on his birth certificate, X ∆ A-12 is a no-go … TMZ has learned. According to a supervisor at the Department of Public Health Vital Records Office in Los Angeles — where the baby is believed to have been born — it is against California law to include numbers or symbols in a name.
    The law states names must only include the 26 letters of the English alphabet … obviously, the name Musk and Grimes are claiming for their boy does not meet that criteria.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/06/elon-...mbers-symbols/
    Sarzy likes this.

Elite Member

Maybe they'll just stick "Bob" on the birth certificate. But call him Blah-Blah-Archangel or whatever the heck his name is.

It would serve these stupid posers right if everyone called the poor kid "Bob." Unfortunately it's probably just the start of his problems.
    DawnM74 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

Grimes snaps at Elon Musk for correcting explanation of son X ∆ A-12’s name

New mom Grimes is in no mood for boyfriend Elon Musk‘s commentary.

The “Miss Anthropocene” singer, 32, snapped at Musk on Twitter after he corrected her spelling of the aircraft that helped inspire their son’s name, X ∆ A-12.

“I am recovering from surgery and barely alive so may my typos b forgiven but, damnit,” she wrote. “That was meant to be profound.”

He then replied, “U r a powerful [fairy emojis].”

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/07/grime...ae-a-12s-name/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

They should both get away from fighting on Twitter.
    DawnM74 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Sounds like these two deserve each other.
    fgg, Kittylady, Sarzy and 5 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Grimes snaps at Elon Musk for correcting explanation of son X ∆ A-12’s name

New mom Grimes is in no mood for boyfriend Elon Musk‘s commentary.

The “Miss Anthropocene” singer, 32, snapped at Musk on Twitter after he corrected her spelling of the aircraft that helped inspire their son’s name, X ∆ A-12.

“I am recovering from surgery and barely alive so may my typos b forgiven but, damnit,” she wrote. “That was meant to be profound.”

He then replied, “U r a powerful [fairy emojis].”

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/07/grime...ae-a-12s-name/
    I think she meant "dammit"!
    Sleuth and rollo like this.

fgg

Elon Musk says his baby’s name is pronounced Ex Ash A-Twelve Musk

As I said before, I never expected the “Elon Musk’s baby name” story to be a week-long controversy, but here we are. Elon and Grimes welcomed their first son together this week. Elon tweeted out that they named their newborn X ∆ A-12 Musk. It wasn’t a joke, and Grimes quickly confirmed it too. The problem? Little X ∆ A-12 probably won’t get to have that as his legal name. He was born in California, which has strict rules about baby names. Nothing alphanumeric, and only the 26 letters of the English alphabet can be used (no accents or whatever ∆ is. But Elon went on Joe Rogan’s show yesterday and he ended up saying that they’re really going to name their baby that and I can’t.

Elon Musk is breaking down the proper pronunciation of his son X ∆ A-12′s unique name. The Tesla CEO, 48, explained how to correctly address the newborn during Thursday’s episode of The Joe Rogan Experience podcast. While speaking about his newborn, Musk shared that girlfriend and new mom Grimes was actually the one who “mostly came up with the name.”

“Yeah, she’s great at names,” he said. According to Musk, X is spoken “like the letter” while “the ‘∆’ is pronounced like ‘ash.’ ”

The Space X founder went on to proudly proclaim that the A-12 part of his son’s name was his idea, saying that he wanted to pay homage to the Lockheed A-12 reconnaissance aircraft built by the United States Central Intelligence Agency.

“A-12 was my contribution,” he said. “The Archangel-12, the precursor to the SR-71, the coolest plane ever.”

During his appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast, Musk also opened about becoming a father again, telling the host, “Actually, I think it’s better being older and having a kid.”

“I appreciate it more,” he said. “Babies are awesome. They’re awesome…They’re little lovebugs,” the dad added. “It’s wonderful. It’s great.”

[From People]

So, best case scenario is that this child will be called Ex Ash Musk. *snort* Yeah. Okay. I still have my doubts about whether they’ve actually filled out the birth certificate and gotten a Social Security card for X ∆ A-12, because I think they’ll run into some roadblocks. I love how casually Elon throws Grimes under the bus too, saying that she was the one who “mostly came up with the name.” Idiots.

https://www.celebitchy.com/662923/el...a-twelve_musk/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

tulip, fgg, sjankis630 and 7 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If Celebitchy thinks Musk threw Grimes under the bus over the name then just wait until the eventual split. I dimly remember reading an article (on here I think) about his treatment of his ex wives and it certainly wasn't Musk PR friendly.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    If Celebitchy thinks Musk threw Grimes under the bus over the name then just wait until the eventual split. I dimly remember reading an article (on here I think) about his treatment of his ex wives and it certainly wasn't Musk PR friendly.

This was posted way back in 2012
    https://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love...#ixzz1kDFmTrIM

Grimes doesn't come across as a sympathetic character either so the only one I feel sorry for is "Bob."

Poor little Bob.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elon Musk falls foul of his mother-in-law: Grimes' mom slams daughter's partner for tweeting right-wing 'take the red pill' meme, accusing him of 'blaring men's rights activism bulls***' – but he was praised by Ivanka

• On Sunday morning, the Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk posted a cryptic tweet, saying 'Take the red pill' with an emoji of a red rose
    • The reference is from the 1999 sci-fi blockbuster film The Matrix
    • Grimes' mother Sandy Garossino has apparently condemned the tweet
    • She appeared to accuse the billionaire of 'blaring MRA bulls***' on Twitter

By SOPHIE TANNO and JAMES GORDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 10:42 BST, 18 May 2020 | UPDATED: 11:35 BST, 18 May 2020

1View comments

Grimes' mother Sandy Garossinohas apparently slammed her daughter's boyfriend, Elon Musk, in now-deleted tweets, accusing him of 'blaring men's rights activist bulls***'.
    It comes after billionaire entrepreneur Musk, who recently had a baby with Grimes, cryptically tweeted 'Take the red pill' in a seemingly right-wing message to his 34 million followers on Sunday evening.
    In reference to the newborn baby, Garossino wrote: 'If your partner went through a challenging pregnancy and childbirth in the last two weeks, and you were over 16 years old, would you be blaring MRA bulls*** on Twitter right now?'

+9

It comes after billionaire entrepreneur Musk, who recently had a baby with Grimes, cryptically tweeted 'Take the red pill' to his 34 million followers on Sunday evening (Couple pictured together)

+9

Grimes' mother Sandy Garossino has apparently slammed her daughter's boyfriend, Elon Musk in now-deleted tweets

+9

She also tweeted a response to Canadian activist Gerald Butts, who said: 'Buddy has a 3 week old baby. Maybe step away from the broflakes'

She also tweeted a response to Canadian activist Gerald Butts, who said: 'Buddy has a 3 week old baby. Maybe step away from the broflakes.'

Grimes' mother Sandy Garossino (pictured) has apparently slammed her daughter's boyfriend, Elon Musk

'Not yet 2 weeks old,' she responded.

Garossino retweeted a post slamming the reopening of Musk's California factory in defiance of coronavirus lockdown measures in the state.
    Musk and his partner Grimes announced the birth of their baby, which they have named named X ∆ A-12, last Tuesday.
    The 'red pill' line is from the 1999 movie The Matrix: 'You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes,' the film reveals.
    In this instance the tweet resulted in a number of possible meanings, not all of them good.

On Sunday morning, the Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk posted a cryptic tweet, saying 'Take the red pill' with an emoji of a red rose

Ivanka Trump then replied 'Taken!' to Musk's tweet

+9

The response prompted co-writer of The Matrix Lilly Wachowski to reply 'F*** both of you'

Some Twitter users saw Musk's 'red pill' as an indication that he was taking up the Republican mantle, an idea clearly appreciated by the president's daughter, Ivanka Trump, who retweeted Musk's tweet pill offer saying: 'Taken!'
    More recently the 'red pill' term has been used to describe the taking on of conservative values after formerly identifying with more liberal ideas.
    People sometimes describe themselves as having 'red pill moments', 'personal awakenings that have caused them to reject leftist narratives imbibed since childhood from friends, teachers, and the news and entertainment media,' Fox News explains.
    According to Urban Dictionary, 'Red pill' has become 'a popular phrase in cyberculture and signifies a free-thinking attitude, and a waking up from a 'normal' life of sloth and ignorance. Red pills prefer the truth, no matter how gritty and painful it may be.'

+9

Last week, Musk clashed with local officials in Fremont, California, over the reopening of his Tesla factory, which had been ordered closed to stop the spread of coronavirus

Musk's tweet earned a quick rebuke from the Matrix's co-creator Lilly Wachowski.

The 'red-pill' philosophy is also part of the alt-right movement. Richard Spencer, an alt-right leader, has posted videos on the topic along with other personalities associated with the alt-right.
    Taking the red pill, or being 'red-pilled,' is much more commonly used on the internet to denote a right-wing political awakening.
    Musk's tweet earned a quick rebuke from the Matrix's co-creator Lilly Wachowski.
    'F*** both of you', she wrote.
    Musk and Trump did not respond to Wachowski.

+9

In The Matrix, the main character is offered the choice between a red pill and a blue pill by rebel leader Morpheus, pictured

+9

The red pill and blue pill is a popular meme representing a choice between taking either a 'red pill' that reveals an unpleasant truth, or taking a 'blue pill' to remain in blissful ignorance. The terms are directly derived from a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix

+9

Ivanka Trump, a senior White House adviser to her father, declared she had 'taken' the red pill

Last week, Musk clashed with local officials in Fremont, California, over the reopening of his Tesla factory, which had been ordered closed to stop the spread of coronavirus.
    He defied an order to stay closed and the plant was running for two days with Musk almost daring to be arrested.
    The Alameda County Public Health Department eventually announced a settlement with company workers following previously agreed-upon worker safety precautions.
    Musk has openly critical of shutdown policies by the California government during the pandemic.

Source:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pill-meme.html
    I'm kind of sad she deleted that answer, because that was savage. Somebody needs to put these rich entitled twats in their place.

Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I'm feeling even more sorry for Bob at this point.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information